Tabby Tuesday:  Still Running, Still Hiding with Simon

tabby tuesday simon 06132023

Hey gang, how goes your Tabby Tuesday?  Mine is going pretty good, I’m out of hiding, at least for the moment.  You might remember that we had a neighbor visit us, twice within the same hour, and I went into hiding.  Then we had a noisy deliver on Friday.  I didn’t come out until Saturday evening.  I was enjoying being out of hiding then the thunder boomers came and I ran back into hiding.  Doesn’t that sound like a fun time?

Anyways, I do enjoy it when I’m not in hiding, especially with our evening playtimes.  The Dad tries to keep playtime new and interesting and has dug us up some different wand some toys that must have been stashed around here somewhere.  It is fun to have something different to chase every evening.  Even Seal has been playing lately, that seemed to make everyone smile.

Have a fun Tabby Tuesday everyone.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easyweimaraner
1 year ago

your dad is simply the best… have a super tuesday too…

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

We’re smiling all over, Simon, as we know how much fun you all have with your dad as playtector😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

Sounds like you had to do a lot of hiding! Good thing to have a lot of playtime with your dad to take your mind off it.

Teddy
1 year ago

Playtime every evening must be a lot of fun…..glad you joined in Simon!

1 year ago

Dear Simon, I hope the visitors are done for a while and the loud boomers are gone for a while and you can come out of hiding and play with the wands. Happy Playtime to you and your siblings

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens

We think things are calming down for you Simon. Enjoy your day 😸😺

We’re glad you’re having fun, Simon, despite al the time you’ve been spending hiding!

The Chans

Precious
1 year ago

Having different toys to play with and so many of you to play together, makes her a better day than hiding. But when those strangers come and that noise happens the best thing to do is get under the bed or in the closet.

Madison
1 year ago

Hopefully one day you won’t feel the need to hide so much, but if it makes you feel better, go for it. Just come out to play because playtime is fun time.

1 year ago

Simon, it’s probably going to remain a little bit difficult for you with strangers as you are hardwired in that way, but, the best part is, you get over it and learn each time that you are completely protected, both you and Seal.

Kim and her angels
1 year ago

That was a lot of hiding, Simon. It’s good your dad keeps playtime interesting, to keep you engaged–and out with everyone else. :-)

Eastside Cats Blog
1 year ago

Simon, your dad knows that it’s all in the wrist; gotta flick those wands to make the ends twitch and float.

Leah
1 year ago

Too much thunder, and we hide here, too! Good to see you out and about today, Simon!

Mickey's Musings
1 year ago

Good thing you have some good hiding spots Simon.
Hopefully you will not need them as much as time goes by,
but if they make you feel safe then hide as you wish :)
Purrs, Julie

1 year ago

Sorry to hear about all the scary visitors and noises. We don’t run and hide from things like that, but we do bark at them. BOL!

Sandee
1 year ago

You have the best peeps. They live to make you happy.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “Better to run and hide than to have strangers like neighbors and delivery people looking at you. You never know what they might be up to!”

Kathe W.
1 year ago

Awww I wish your home were more peaceful, but at the same time I wish for you acceptance that there will be disturbances! You are a very sweet kitty!

1 year ago

Your Dad is the cat’s meow at creating new fun games

Sweet Photo and what a great Dad you have ~ glad you are out and about again ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Mary Kirkland
1 year ago

I just love seeing pictures of you.

The LLB Gang
1 year ago

We sure hope things settle down and you won’t have to hide as much this week Simon, you wouldn’t want to miss playtime.
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Catscue
1 year ago

I’m glad you are out of hiding handsome Simon. Getting a variety of play things is very nice, enjoy all!

1 year ago

You’ve got a pawsome Dad!

Lucy and Xena
1 year ago

We’re glad that Seal is playing, too, and that you are out of hiding. I’m kinda afraid of stuff, too (shh, don’t tell anyone) so I understand. XOX Your friend, Xena

Ellen J Pilch
1 year ago

Sorry there are so many scary things. XO

Patricia
1 year ago

Good to have a safe place to hide when you have to. Even better to know that all will be good when you venture out again.

1 year ago

You’re getting your exercise!

Pam
Pam
1 year ago

Bless your heart. Misty don’t like people and always goes into hiding. Lily wants to meet everyone and say HI, they she walks away cause people don’t impress her.

1 year ago

Tell me about strangers! We had plenty of them the other weekend and they carted Pop out. I didn’t hide but I stayed out of the way.
BTW, did you guys get the email we sent about winning our contest? We had a few email addresses and weren’t sure which was the right one.

1 year ago

I hope you don’t have to hide much anymore, Simon.

citu
1 year ago

Uy es un lindo gatito aunque seesconda. Te mando un beso.

1 year ago

We are glad you get to play when you aren’t hiding, Simon!

messymimi
1 year ago

I hope someday you realize the fact nothing has hurt you or any of the rest of you yet means it’s safe not to hide. I’m glad Seal is feeling well enough to play.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I hope you get hours of uninterrupted play time.

peppylady.blogspot.com

I bet you have a lot of fun toys.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

Indulgedfurries
1 year ago

Finding new, old toys is always a lot of fun. Hopefully you won’t have many more visitors or thunderboomers to hide from.

Darla M Sands
1 year ago

I’m sorry you had so many reasons to hide. Be well, my dear.