Sister Saturday Chatting with Macy

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a terrific Sister Saturday. It’s been kind of unusual here this week. Yes it has. Maxwell got stuffed in a box and hauled off to the Vet without me. Usually we go together, but not this time. This time he went with Kiki. That’s pretty weird.

sister saturday macy 02 08192023

Anyways, I’m really not complaining. I really don’t like going to the Vet place. Oh, they are nice there, it’s just all pretty scary so I’m glad I got to stay home this time.

sister saturday macy 03 08192023

There was a stranger in the house this week too, really! Yep, some strange man came to do regular service on our air conditioner thingy. It turns out that one of them needed a part so the strange man had to come back. Poor Simon sure was hiding, but I did too.

sister saturday macy 04 08192023

We’re all hoping that the weekend is much quieter than the week was, that would sure be a good thing. You know us kitties, we all like quiet and normal!

sister saturday macy 05 08192023

I think I’ll just hang around on the back of the couch and rest up. After all, I have to be well rested for our evening playtime. Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate it. Have a fun Sister Saturday everyone.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Teddy
6 months ago

Macy you certainly look pretty in these photos! I hope no more strangers come so you all can have a nice QUIET weekend!

Precious
6 months ago

Macy, you have lots of news to catch yourself on. Hope Maxwell was feeling just fine right now. And we’re glad to hear the air conditioner is fixed but the stranger is long gone.

Zoolatry (June)
6 months ago

I so unnerstand, sometimes the household just isn’t quite the way it should be … I even hide when I hear some “purrson” in our hallway! Here’s to a weekend that is quiet and normal, OK? OK!

angiesrecipes
6 months ago

You are so beautiful, Macy. That intense stare on the first one looks particularly gorgeous.

6 months ago

Macy…and Simon too..I hope all goes quietly and just the way you like it this weekend.

6 months ago

Macy, we think that your floofy tailio is second only to Simon’s.
You are adorable, sweetheart.

Patricia

You are a beauty, Macy.

6 months ago

store up all that excess energy just so you can race up and down the stairs AFTER the humans bedtime… I did smile at Maxwell getting stuffed in a box. poor guy. You are looking amazing Macy, so regal, like a Princess Cat

6 months ago

You sure look very relaxed hanging out on the back of the couch, Macy.

I hope you all have a nice quiet weekend. You look like you have been poured over the back of the couch, Macy.

The Z Kids' Mama
6 months ago

We need a quiet weekend, too. Our only “visitor” this week has been our pet sitter – whom we both adore – when Mom needed to run to the store; but poor little Zoey gets a bit anxious when she sees Mom getting ready to go anywhere. I take it in stride. Have a great weekend! Mom and Zoey say Hi!

…..Zen

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

well thank goodness you didn’t have to go to the Vet! Hoping all is well with Maxwell and Simon!

6 months ago

Oh Macy ~ glad you didn’t have to go to the Vet and got to hang out at home and had your sweet photos taken ~ you are so wise looking and adorable too ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Leah
6 months ago

A nice time lounging around for Sister Saturday, Macy!

6 months ago

Macy I’m glad Maxwell had company for the ride. Things are always easier with a buddy.
Well done on your Sister Saturday post. Poor Simon.

Ellen J Pilch
6 months ago

Sorry you had a strange man in your house. At least you didn’t have to go to the vet. 🙂 XO

LailaandAngelMinchie
6 months ago

Yep have to keep those air conditioners in top shape so we kitties can stay nice and comfy cool in the hots.

6 months ago

You are growing up and looking prettier and prettier, Miss Macy! We really love that last dangly photo!

The Chans

Darla M Sands
6 months ago

Awww… Best wishes to all, and special thoughts to Maxwell and Kiki.

Molly
6 months ago

We hope all of your brothers and sisters have a SuperSaturday, Macy!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

A vet visit and a stranger in the house? I reccomentd at least two weeks of rest and relaxation.

Lone Star Cats
6 months ago

Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

6 months ago

Humans like that too, sweetie!

6 months ago

Macy, these are such beautiful photos of beautiful you. We hope things get backto quiet and normal real soon.

messymimi
6 months ago

I’m so glad you are doing well enough that you don’t have to go to the vet at this time.

Strangers in the house can be stressful, although sometimes needed. I hope you do have a peaceful, quiet week ahead.

citu
6 months ago

Les deseo un genial sábado. Es una bella gatita. Les mando un beso.

The Chair Speaks
6 months ago

Hi Macy, it sure feels good relaxing on the back of the couch isn’t it?
Thanks so much for visiting and your kind thoughts on late Winnie; please accept my apologies for my late response.

Lucy and Xena
6 months ago

It’s weird when things don’t go as they always do. We don’t like that much either, unless it’s friends and family coming to visit us!

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny