Sister Saturday: Waiting for the Chicken with Seal

sister saturday seal 01 10282023

Hello everyone, I hope all y’all are having a fun time today. I do hear that a lot of humans look forward to the weekend, so I’m sure the kitties there do too. Me? I’m always looking forward to a fresh rotisserie chicken. Yes indeedy, that’s a special treat and the Mom goes out every week and gets one just for me. Well, in all fairness, Simon, Kiki and Macy like it too. Maxwell? He said no thanks, he doesn’t like it. Anyways, I’m laying on the big bed waiting.

sister saturday seal 02 10282023

See, I’m plenty comfy right here waiting. I do like the big bed lots, so it’s no big deal to wait here. But the big bed isn’t just a chicken waiting spot, it’s also a spot where I sleep with the Mom and the Dad.

sister saturday seal 03 10282023

At night, as soon as the Mom turns down the bed, I’m ready to get my comfy cozy started. My purr motor gets running big time and I’m so happy I just purr, and purr, and purr!

sister saturday seal 04 10282023

Since we seem to be experiencing a rotessirie chicken day delay, I’ve moved to the Green Bench to wait it out. Surely I’ll see the Mom when she comes in with the fresh yum!

Okay Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Kim and her angels
8 months ago

Seal, I hope you didn’t have to wait much longer for your chicken! Since Maxwell doesn’t like it, that just means there’s more for the rest of you! :-)

Precious
8 months ago

Seal, you simply must keep an eye on the back door to see how soon that grocery sack makes it in the house. And I bet your mom and dad love to fall asleep to the sound of your little motor going.

angiesrecipes
8 months ago

Maxwell doesn’t like chicken? How come? Everyone likes chicken…have a delicious and fun weekend!

8 months ago

Rotisserie chicken? WOW! And Maxwell doesn’t like? Can we have his share?

The Chans

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
8 months ago

Well one of us gets a tummy ache from chicken so we don’t get that even if we’d eat it anyway.
But we come runnin when the mom gets out some fish and she does give us some of that as a treat cuz we are such good kitties 😺😸

8 months ago

Oh my goodness…I will have to make Mom do the same when she has a brother or two of mine here as well!

Molly
8 months ago

Rotisserie chicken is yummmmmmy! Happy Saturday, Seal!

8 months ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Seal look at you on my green bench. You look quite regal.
I hope the chicken eventually made an appearance
Hugs cecilia

8 months ago

we all love rotisserie chicken too, all 3 of us. hope you did not have to move again due to delays in your chicken delivery. we saw this past week that Misty the WOO WOO is eating specail dog food made from chicken FEATHERS. you might like that too

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

“rotisserie chicken delay” MOL MOL MOL!! Hope you got that tasty chicken! Angels Bobo and Cody used to LOVE when I made chicken……poor Roary is on a special diet and can’t have any. I’m shocked Maxwell doesn’t like it!

8 months ago

What lucky kitties you are to get a rotisserie chicken every week. You sure look happy and relaxed hanging out in the big bed, Seal.

Leah
8 months ago

That sounds yummy, Seal! And you look so comfy and cozy while you wait!

Darla M Sands
8 months ago

A rotisserie chicken day delay seems tragic. I hope you can hold on, beautiful Seal.

Jean
Jean
8 months ago

Mornin’, Miss Seal – Umm umm that rotisserie chicken sure does sound tasty. Since Maxwell passes on his portion, does that mean you get it? Or it’s split up amongst you siblings? At any rate – enjoy! P.S. “Your” bedspread sure is pretty.

Jan K
8 months ago

Does Dad get any of the chicken? :)

Ellen J Pilch
Ellen J Pilch
8 months ago

You are a sweetie. And your mom is very sweet too. XO

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

YUM!! We’d like that kind of yummy treat, too!

Eugi
8 months ago

Seal, I hope you don’t have to wait too long for your Rotisserie chicken. Meow to mom to please hurry because you are a hungry kitty.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

If you are serving fresh rotisserie chicken can I come over

Cheerful Monk

What lucky kittens! ❤️

8 months ago

Your bed looks so cozy! I hope you didn’t have to wait much longer. Angel Truffles loved rotisserie chicken too.

peppylady.blogspot.com
8 months ago

Since I retire I get the days mixed up.
Coffee is on.

8 months ago

What a special treat for you, Seal! I hope you didn’t have to wait long for it.

Indulgedfurries
8 months ago

Seal, you look so elegant with your front paws extended like that.
I hope you didn’t have to wait too long for your chicken.
Rotisserie chicken is a favorite here too – especially for mom. She says it’s no cooking and no cleaning dinner.

Lucy and Xena
8 months ago

I’m allergic to chicken and so is Riley, but Lucy and Chia get it once in a while. Enjoy yours! XOX Xena

8 months ago

Maxwell does not like that chicken? More for you, right Seal?

Kitties Blue
8 months ago

Seal, it seams as if you can get comfy wherever you are. Lucky kitties getting rotisserie chicken. Hope it was nommy! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

8 months ago

Wow, you all are living the dream, aren’t you?

citu
8 months ago

Uy que lindos esperando el pollo . Te mando un beso.

veronica lee
8 months ago

I’m truly sorry to hear about Brian crossing the rainbow bridge while I was away. Remember the happy moments you shared, and cherish the memories of your furry friend. He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten. 🌈💔😿

RIP, dearest Brian.

Barb
8 months ago

Looks like a very cozy weekend!

Layla ( Cat Wisdom 101)

Seal, you’re such a paws crossed elegant lady with refined taste. Our Nou Nou loved rotisserie chicken too!

Patricia
8 months ago

Looks like a good spot to wait for the chicken to be served. Enjoy!

The J-Cats
8 months ago

Hi, Seal. Hope you enjoyed your chick-hen! And that you didn’t have to wait too long for it!

Królowa Karo
8 months ago

I would also like to wait for the chicken :)

Gattina
8 months ago

My kitty Rosie never asks for chicken or meat, she asks for nothing only her cat food, she refuses all treats since 17 years she eats the same every day and night ! But as she is healthy there is nothing to worry about. A bit strange I admit, because she only eats during the night, nothing during the day ! And she was the only cat I have taken from private people and not from a shelter. I had 6 in total during my life and they all made it to 20 years !

8 months ago

Seal ~ you are being so patient waiting for the chicken goodies ~ great photos of you ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Athena
8 months ago

I love chicken but Mum doesn’t!

The OP Pack
8 months ago

Sister Seal, please share your secret. How do we get Mom to bring us a rotisserie chicken every Saturday???

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Oceanside Animals
8 months ago

Charlee: “Some things are worth waiting for. Rotisserie chicken sounds like one of them!”
Chaplin: “Not that WE would know …”
Oona: “OONA WAITS FOR NOTHING! WHATEVER IT IS, SHE WANTS IT NOW!!!”

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

OMC Seal, you made us drool already. Grandpaw shares his chicks with us too…errr…we mean the chickhens🙊😹Extra Pawkisses just for you and have a Happy Meal🐾😽💞

messymimi
8 months ago

I’m glad you didn’t have to wait for the chicken to cross the road, it could have taken a long while and I was concerned that’s what kind of chicken you were talking about.

I do hope it was every bit as good as you expected.