Tabby Tuesday with Simon: I Ain’t Fraid of No Tunnel

tabby tuesday simon 11282023

Hello everyone, how are you this fine Tabby Tuesday? Today it’s my turn in the tunnel, Seal had her turn last week. I know I have a reputation of being a brave boy with no fear at all. MOL! Well, maybe that’s not true. I am afraid of new things sometimes. Quit giggling Seal. Okay most of the time I’m afraid of new things, or old things that get moved to a new place. Or things that make sounds.

Anywho, you get the picture. So, everyone seemed surprised when the tunnel came out and I went right on in. Well, I got to admit, I wasn’t the first one in it. Kiki went in first, then Macy, then Maxwell, then Seal. I was watching and it didn’t eat anyone so I figured it was safe enough for me to give it a try…and I did. It was actually pretty fun in there. If you hit the hidden teleportation button you can go anywhere in the blogosphere and visit your friends. That’s some invention!

The tunnel isn’t out very often because it takes up a lot of room. I guess that makes it more special when it makes another apperance. It’s like a new thing all over again. Okay, while I’m in here I’m going to go visit some more friends. Catch you later!

Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easy rider
6 months ago

oooh a teleport tunnel? do you know the magic spell to travel to all places you want to see?

That is a great tunnel, and a teleport button makes it extra special.

Teddy
6 months ago

Be careful nobody sneaks up behind you while you’re in the tunnel! EEK!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

We don’t have a tunnel! It’s #1 on my Christmas list! It looks especially fun to use to pounce on unsuspecting sisfurs …
~Latte

6 months ago

don;t forget to teleport here to Florida, we are waiting for your visit. don’t worry about Beau, he is a cat lover.. so am I… what will you do is someone sneaks up behind you in that tunnel? that is our question..

Lillian
6 months ago

That was a realy big tunnel

Precious
6 months ago

Oh Simon, we can see what a delight that tunnel would be for all you kitties especially all at one time. Precious would probably love something like that running up and down the hallway if I would let it lay there.

My GBGV Life
6 months ago

Tunnels are fun. We have a big dog one but we don’t have it out much either. The kitties had a tunnel they loved when they were little. We just gave it to a friend who has a new kitten and she loves to play in it.

Patricia
6 months ago

Looks like you are ok with the tunnel now, Simon. You are a brave boy.

Molly
6 months ago

That tunnel looks like tons of fun to me, Simon!

Laila and Angel Minchie

Simon, we are very proud of you that you ventured into that tunnel. You look so darn cute in it.

angiesrecipes
6 months ago

Awesome that you finally checked the tunnel out…it’s just a tunnel, right?

6 months ago

That tunnel must have had all kinds of good scents in it! Enjoy it, Simon!

The Chans

6 months ago

Simon, My mancat admirers make ample use of the tunnel. I have callers day and night. Spitty used to come through UTB and we’d whisper the night away. Kozmo comes to call and we thunder through the house.

Ernie from The Island Cats

Tunnels can be so much fun, Simon! A great hiding spot.

Eastside Cats Blog
6 months ago

Simon, please teleport here to Eastside Cats, so you can be the fluffy center of a Manny and Chili Bruce sandwich!

Zoolatry
6 months ago

Just wondering ~ could all the other kitties be hiding behind you in the tunnel?

6 months ago

Simon I am 100% pawsitive a wise explorer always has scouts check things out.

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
6 months ago

dood…everee one getz crazed drivin thru thoz round a boutz …sew make
sure ewe hit de tranz port button if de car…de cat…in front….behind ewe..
de sidez ta just keep drivin in curvez !😺🙀🚗

6 months ago

You are so cute peeking out from the tunnel, Simon. We need to get a tunnel so we can visit our Blogville friends.

Sandee @ CP
6 months ago

Kitty tunnels never eat the kitties. What a great shot.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

Tommy and Teaghan
6 months ago

Wow! That’s a mega tunnel! We haz a 3-armed tunnel. So happy that you had such good fun it it. We love ours too. And Mom thanks you for the suggestion to put it away sometimes so it looks like a brand new toy. Happy happy!

Leah
6 months ago

Simon, that was very adventuresome of you, just going into the tunnel like that! Brave kitty!

Darla M Sands
6 months ago

Look at you! 🙂 And those eyes get me every time, so big and bright and beautiful.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Simon!! Come teleport to visit me!!!! That is one cool tunnel dude! Love, Roary

Jean
Jean
6 months ago

Mornin’ Simon – The new tunnel looks like a lot of fun. Do the green stripes glow in the dark?

The LLB Gang

Good job Simon!!!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

6 months ago

Maybe you’ll pass Periwinkle and Stinky in the Teleportation Tunnel!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I think that is bigger than the Lincoln Tunnel

Ellen J Pilch

You are very brave. XO

Cheerful Monk

That looks like fun!

6 months ago

Have fun in there! (But don’t go too far!) There’s nothing wrong with being extra cautious 🙂

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

You look like you had lots of fun peeking out of your tunnel!

citu
6 months ago

Parece divertido. Te mando un beso.

messymimi's meanderings

Every kitty needs one of those, to visit friends with. Except our Charismatic Enigma SissyCat, she doesn’t like any other cats. Or dogs. Or any other animals. She likes boy people, and she tolerates girl people when there are no boy people around.

Yep, let’s not give her one of those, but you can use it all you like!

6 months ago

That looks awesome, Simon. We are glad you got a turn in there! If you decide to transport, come and visit us, okay?

Mark's Mews
6 months ago

Getting right into the tunnel was great. Sometimes they bother us being crinkly. Sometimes not. Go for it when you feel good about it!

The Oceanside Animals
6 months ago

Oona: “Oona is a big fan of the tunnel! She runs into it and out of it and into it and out of it and into it and out of it and then Bean comes and sticks his nose into it looking for Oona but bam! Oona is not there.”
Java Bean: “It’s fun to play hide and seek even though I usually lose.”

Wendy and Dani
6 months ago

I imagine the scent of all your siblings made the tunnel more Simon
-friendly, and then you came along and totally Simonized it!

Lucy and Xena
6 months ago

Sometimes you gotta just take a deep breath and do that scary thing, and then find out it wasn’t scary at all, right? We want a teleportation tunnel, too!!

Stephanie B
Stephanie B
6 months ago

Love that the tunnel can teleport you to friends!