Happy Tabby Tuesday with Simon:  Chairman of the Chair Is Watching

tabby tuesday simon 12122023

Hey gang, I see you there seeing me while I’m seeing you too.  Our nice chair got relocated to make room for the Christmas Tree.  Now we get a whole different purrspective when we look around.  I know, I said we, but it’s mostly me enjoying the chair in the new location.  The others just seem to ignore it here.

Of course once Christmas has come and gone and the furniture gets put back to where it was, it will once again be something new for us to check out.  I did sleep in this chair when it was where it’s supposed to be, but I haven’t slept in it here in the new location.  I’ll probably enjoy it more when it gets moved back.

Okay, that’s it for now.  Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easy rider
6 months ago

we are with you… we love ournworld when all things are back at their place…

Mark's Mews
6 months ago

Well, Simon, we think that means you get the chair all to your own fer a while. Which you will probly love. Enjoy it while it lasts…

Teddy
6 months ago

It’s funny how even something we are “used to” is a NEW THING when it’s moved to a new spot! Mom moves the furniture around in the basement often for that reason – just for me – so I have different perspectives to enjoy. The basement is pretty much my “apartment” so having a furniture mover is a good thing.

It is nice to move things around for a different perspective, just not too often!

Molly
6 months ago

You look like you’re enjoying the chair in its new temporary location, Simon!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

You did not tell us what you are watching, Simon!

Zoolatry
6 months ago

It’s kind of a thing here, Simon … mine Mommy “moves” stuff ’bout every time she runs the Mr Dyson monster or does dusting. I can’t keep up, I can’t find my toys ‘n’ things and I never knowz where to nap or sleep from one day to the next! I live in crazytown! So I unnerstand about your chair thing.

My GBGV Life
6 months ago

Part of the Christmas fun is everything getting rearranged and the new stuff coming out. It always seems new even if it comes back every year.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
6 months ago

Simon that is a good place to hide in plain sight 😺😸

Precious
6 months ago

Simon, Precious loves it when we move things too. It makes it new and interesting even if it smells the same. Enjoy your chair.

Kim and her angels
6 months ago

Simon, sometimes a new perspective can be fun. Regardless of where the chair is, it sure offers a great chin rest!

Lillian
6 months ago

Watch out so you don’t get lost

angiesrecipes
6 months ago

Sometimes a change is just nice.

6 months ago

LOOK at YOU Simon, so soft and sweet. Right there is the pretty chair with falling leaves on it. Doesn’t that remind you of Fall when the pretty leaves outside fall?

6 months ago

Since you are the chairman, you could tell them to put the chair back where it goes. just sayin Simon, you ARE the CHAIRman or the chairMAN! you could chair watching, or watching the chair, or chairing the chair watching… ok done now. love you Simon

6 months ago

Simon I and I bet your Dad and Mom will remember the mood rings from back in the dark ages. Supposedly the stone change colors to indicate one’s mood. I think your gorgeous eyes are mood eyes. They reflect whatever is around you.

da tabbies o trout trout towne
da tabbies o trout trout towne
6 months ago

dood…tell dad two head two de hard ware store and pick
up a nice plank oh wood then place de plank on de chair seet
sew ewe can bee chair man oh de bored 😺😺🐟💙‼️

6 months ago

Ok ~ Chairman of the Board ~ you look very regal there in the chair ~ Simon ~ great photo of you sweet one ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Sandee
6 months ago

I agree with you. Christmas tends to move things around. You’re so handsome, Simon.

Sorry about the linky’s today. I have an automatic subscription, but it didn’t work. It’s working now.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

Patricia
6 months ago

Looks like that chair would be comfy wherever it is. Just enjoy it!

Jean
Jean
6 months ago

Mornin’, handsome Simon – Can you keep a good Santa Paws watch from the chair’s new temporary location? Sometimes it’s hard getting used to change.

Leah
6 months ago

Simon, you look so nicely settled into the chair! And also very alert to the new view – enjoy!

Catscue
6 months ago

My kitties do that too, you’d think they would recognize the furniture when it moves, but they treat it like a new thing. I wish when I move things that they would be brand new for me too – much cheaper that way – MOL!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

sometimes when things are moved they seem like they are brand new!

The LLB Gang
6 months ago

It’s always fun to see things from a new perspective!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Petcretary got our tree up, yesterday, but she just moved things off of a table and so at least none of our favored places have been displaced! Phew!
She almost put in front of our front door, which we only use about once or twice a year…*that* would have displaced Benji’s favorate nesting spot.

Simon, you are a great ‘chairman’ of the chair!

Mary Kirkland
6 months ago

Enjoy laying in the chair.

Wendy and Dani
6 months ago

I think it’s a good spot to sit, now, as it provides a chair arm to sequester yourself from view, yet a clear sight into all the goings-on. Did you realize that you’re in the catbird seat there, Simon? Take advantage while you can. By the way, I love that chair with its all-over leafy design!

Ellen J Pilch
6 months ago

Glad you scored a great seat.

Ananka

He is the boss of Chair Watch for sure! Great photo 😀

6 months ago

Sometimes it’s fun to move things around in the room for awhile!

Darla M Sands

Awww…

6 months ago

Simon, we hear ya. It’s kind of exciting to get a new view of stuff, but it’s always nice when things go back to normal. 🙂

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three
Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three
6 months ago

It does give you a new point of view

citu
6 months ago

Es una linda foto. Te mando un beso.

messymimi's meanderings

Christmas changes so many things, but then everything goes back. Sometimes, though, I wish people would keep the spirit of Christmas all year.

The Oceanside Animals
6 months ago

Charlee: “It’s a good observation post. You can duck behind the arm of the chair if necessary and it is padded against attack. I approve!”

6 months ago

It’s fun having a new purrspective, Simon.

Indulgedfurries
6 months ago

We’re just the opposite. We love it when the furniture gets rearranged, and we get a different view of things. But having your favorite chair in its regular place is important. It will be back to normal soon and you can enjoy a good nap in it again.

Cheerful Monk
6 months ago

❤️ I’m glad you can enjoy the chair in spite of the disruption.