Sister Saturday Fun Times with Macy

sister saturday macy 01 12162023

Hello everyone, it’s me Macy and I’m here to spend a few minutes with you on Sister Saturday. I sure have fun under the Christmas Tree. I’ve even got a new nickname, it’s No Macy! How cool is that?!?!? The Mom calls me that lots. Hey, I like to bring my toys under here and play with them. It really is fun.

sister saturday macy 02 12162023

The new wooden cubby is lots of fun too though. Sometimes I do bring my toys in here but it does get a bit noisy when I try to get the toys back out. Usually some of the others come to see what I’m doing in here. I heard it’s Tis the Season to be Jolly and I’m always having a jolly good time.

sister saturday macy 03 12162023

This is a total first for me. This is the first time I’m been in one of these scratcher bowls. Simon and Kiki are in these lots. This one was vacant so I hopped on in. I don’t get it, it doesn’t seem overly comfy.

sister saturday macy 04 12162023

I’ve been keeping a close eye on my sister Seal too. Oh, she’s doing okay now, but I keep checking on her just in case. I love her, she’s a really good sister and is always nice to all of us. I’ll keep a watch though.

Okay, have a fun Sister Saturday everyone.  Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

You have lovely big wide eyes, Macy. Napping under the tree is lots of fun.

Teddy
5 months ago

Macy I love our Christmas tree too – underneath it is a quiet spot away from everything and perfect for a nap! It’s nice that you keep an eye on Macy – everybody needs someone to keep an eye on them……!

5 months ago

lots of POTP coming to your Sister, Seal and I am laughing at your new name, Our angel Jake for the first year of his life with us, thought his name was No No Jake! good for you trying out the scratcher bowl… and for letting the tree continue to sparkle and thrive.

Precious
5 months ago

Macy, first picture makes it look like you are a Christmas present under the tree. Glad you’re keeping an eye on your big sister and that she’s doing okay for now. Great Christmas present for the whole family as she stays this way.

angiesrecipes
5 months ago

No Macy….LOL…I am surprised that the X’mas tree is still standing there..

Lillian
5 months ago

He he he how can anyone say no to you???

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens

there is so much to learn! Keep a good watch on Seal, Macy 😺😸

Królowa Karo

They are so beautiful!

5 months ago

Macy you pretty girl! I’m glad you tried the scratcher bowl. Do you guys scratch it or do you just enjoy the shape because it hugs you?

Ananka
5 months ago

Lovely photos 😀 No Tree for us this year as I am not really festive! And I think little Stitch would have a rare time and I would not last long!

5 months ago

Macy you are just too cute. I love the first photo of you peeping thru the tree.
Thanks for keeping an eye on Seal.

Granny Annie
5 months ago

I used to have friends named No Mrs. Tiggy Winkle and No Mr. T.

Eastside Cats Blog
5 months ago

Excellent job of patrolling, Macy.

5 months ago

Macy ~ that photo is a Xmas Card for sure and sweet photos of the other kitties too ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Molly
5 months ago

Have fun under the tree but be careful, Macy. I know firsthand how easy it is to tumble them!

5 months ago

You are such a cutie, Macy.

Leah
5 months ago

Macy, you look so adorable doing all those fun things! It’s good of you to watch over your sister Seal!

Jean
Jean
5 months ago

Mornin’, precious Macy – I’ll bet you are a lot of fun to be around. I’m so glad you are keeping an eye on Seal. You’re a good sister!

5 months ago

Macy, we can see yuo are a sweet and fun girl. Under the tree is great, isn’t it? Good work keeping an eye on Sister Seal. We are happy she is doing better, but will keep on purring, okay? XO

The Z Kids' Mama
5 months ago

Aw, Macy, you’re so cute under the tree and in the cubby box! I can’t imagine a scratcher bowl would be very comfy, either. You’re a good little sister to be checking on Seal!

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

You’re a caring kitty, sweet Macy and you look so cute with your beautiful😻Here come some Healing Pawkisses for your sister and for all of you Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend too🐾😽💞

Darla M Sands
5 months ago

You’re a wonderful sister, yourself. 😀 And I’m so very glad that Seal is doing better.

Darla M Sands
Reply to  Darla M Sands

And oh, I like your new nickname. lol

Patricia
5 months ago

Sounds like you have a lot to do these days. Hope you find time for a nap.

Tommy and Teaghan
5 months ago

Beautiful photo of you under the christmas tree! You have lots of eyes of wonder in your pics. xo

That’s so good of you to keep such a careful watch over sister Seal! Enjoy the tree!

Lucy and Xena
5 months ago

Macy, that picture of you peeking out from under the tree branch is really sweet. So is the one in the cubby. And the one….oh heck, they all show how sweet you are, but especially the one with you checking on Seal. Please be sure to keep an eye on her for us, too. XOX Xena and my gang

Mary Kirkland

Lots of fun pictures.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I love your new ame. Enjoy the cubby hole

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Macy you are such a good sister! I also think you are beautiful peeking out from under that tree. I have to say I DO like your new name “No Macy!!” MOL! xoxo

5 months ago

You’re so sweet to keep an eye on Seal. I love your new name too! MOL

Ellen J Pilch

No Macy. you are a cutie. XO

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Brian,
Lovely photos and story of the kitty sisters—beauties!
Hugs,
Mariette

5 months ago

You’re a very good sister!

Cheerful Monk
5 months ago

Your new name made me laugh. Take care and have fun. 😊❤️

messymimi's meanderings

You’re such a good sister. Your new nickname of NoMacy reminds me of the little boy who used to tell people his name was JimmyStopIt.

I hope you keep on having such a good time, it’s wonderful to hear your stories.

The Oceanside Animals
5 months ago

Oona: “Oona is a fan of those cardboard scratchers! She hasn’t got one that’s shaped like a bowl but if she did she would definitely hang out in it.”
Charlee: “You’re a good girl looking out for Seal, No Macy. It would be nice to have a cat around here who would do that for me.”
Chaplin: “I look out for you.”
Charlee: “Yes, so you can pounce on me.”
Chaplin: “Nobody specified what the looking out was for …”