Sister Saturday: What I Do with My Time by Kiki

Before I start, it’s Christmas Card Day, please grab a copy of our card.

Now, on with our regularly scheduled program…

sister saturday kiki 01 12092023

Hello everyone, it’s me Kiki, and today, for Sister Saturday, I’m going to show you some of the things I’ve been up to lately. Sometimes I sit on the back of the couch and watch the snow people out front. They sure don’t move much. I keep looking to see what they are looking at but I can’t quite tell.

sister saturday kiki 02 12092023

I also like to sit in our new cubby and see if anyone is coming by that’s worthy of a pounce. It’s fun to look at the Christmas Tree from in here too. Hey, speaking of the Christmas Tree…

sister saturday kiki 03 12092023

I even took my favorite fishy by to see the Christmas Tree. I didn’t want it to feel left out of the festivities. My fishy really thinks it should be called a Fishmas Tree!

sister saturday kiki 04 12092023

Of course evening playtime with the Dad is always a favorite. Maxwell is watching us. Oh, Maxwell gets to play too, we all do. The Dad makes sure that each of us gets some dedicated playtime. The new cubby is useful for this too.

sister saturday kiki 05 12092023

We do like our wand toys and we do like that the Dad can be quite entertaining too. Okay Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

You are having lots of fun, Kiki! Your Christmas card is lovely, thank you. I haven’t done our Ecard yet so will have to get a move on.

Molly
2 months ago

At least your snow peeps are not the melting kind. We love your beautiful Christmas card!
Merry Christmas!

Kim and her angels
2 months ago

Kiki, you’re a busy girl! Your dad is too, apparently! 🙂

Your card is lovely, Ann is so creative!

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens

That is a nice card from all the Kittens 😺😸

Teddy
2 months ago

Those snow people are probably waiting for it to snow so they will feel more “at home” outside your window!! How FUN it is that your Dad plays with you all every night – my Mom and Dad usually play with me when we’re all outside on a walk around the house.

Precious
2 months ago

Macy, my humans get on the floor and play with me too. Just because they’ve got two legs and are six feet tall doesn’t mean they shouldn’t get down here with us. I hope your snow people don’t melt into a giant puddle. You have a very beautiful Christmas card.

angiesrecipes
2 months ago

You sure have been busy, haven’t you, Kiki?

Lillian
2 months ago

Merry cristmas to all of you, best time of the winter

2 months ago

Looking at you, Kiki, peeking out of the cubby is to use an overused word, adorable, I have to use it because that’s what you are!! I enjoyed seeing an active play time with you and your Dad. I have wondered if I would like a pet fishy like you have— OR would it scare me to death. Love your Christmas card.

Eugi

What a beautiful Christmas card, Kiki, and I love the photos. 😽

2 months ago

You’ve got the perfect spot for watching the tree and for watching the snow people and I have laughed and laughed and laughed at dad on the floor playing with you with the wand. Now could you get your dad to give lessons on how to get up off the floor for us old people out here

2 months ago

Kiki, actually, Fishmas Tree is pretty good.

2 months ago

You sure are a busy girl, Kiki. We love how your dad gets down on the floor to play with you.

Jean
Jean
2 months ago

Mornin’, Kiki – Looks like a lot of fun in your household! Dad’s and Mom’s Christmas card is very pretty.

Leah
2 months ago

Kiki, what an adorable Christmas card! It was nice to have a look at some of your daily activities!

Laila and Angel Minchie

Loved the photos of the dad on the floor playing with you guys! Have a great weekend!

2 months ago

Kiki I am glad to hear you are keeping a eye on the Snow Family. We have very high winds and rain predicted tomorrow. The weather geeks are telling everyone with the great big tall inflatables to take them inside.

Your Dad is da bestest playmate

Darla M Sands
2 months ago

Thank you for the smiles and giggles. I needed that after my stress inducing nature walk. lol Your dad knows what I mean, precious Kiki. ~grin~ And your holiday card is adorable.

Wendy and Dani
2 months ago

Wow, your Dad sure has lots of energy left in the evenings to play with you. He and I are the same age, but I don’t have any leftover energies at the end of the day. Dani seems to prefer pats from her Dad, though. You all are so lucky to have each other. As to the first picture, I have a question:
Has your Dad started to adopt feral bears now, as well?

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

this was the cutest post ever Kiki!!! I just love your Dad and your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Also, we received your beautiful snail mail card! THANK YOU!!! Please forgive us, this year we WILL be sending electronic cards (I just haven’t made it yet lol!!!) and no snail mail this year………the interest rates are killing us and we can’t catch up!! Love to all!!! xoxo

2 months ago

Oh your Dad is such fun and what sweet photos of you both around the tree ~

Gorgeous Xmas card with all you sweet kitties ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~

Patricia

You do have a good Dad.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I think you lead Blogville in cuteness

Ellen J Pilch
2 months ago

I love your card. Your snow people are cute too. You are lucky your dad plays with you so often. XO

Cheerful Monk
2 months ago

Thank you! I enjoyed seeing Dad too!

citu
2 months ago

Es una gatita muy ocupada. Te mando un beso.

You and Dad both look like you’re having a great time, Kiki! XO

2 months ago

You’re such a sweetheart, Kiki! We love seeing you enjoy Christmas so. And we love your card!

messymimi's meanderings

It sounds like you keep pretty busy, Ms. Kiki.

Królowa Karo
2 months ago

Today we start decorating the house and what a meeting with the Christmas tree it will be…

Barb
2 months ago

Adorable card! Merry Christmas!

The Oceanside Animals
2 months ago

Charlee: “I think your snow people are probably keeping an eye out for the hair dryer …”
Chaplin: “That looks like some fun wand play! I will be right over to help out!”

Indulgedfurries
2 months ago

So many fun things in your post today. Your days sure are full of interesting things to do.