Awww Mondays: It’s Was Not Too Cold for Brushing with Seal

awww mondays seal 01222023

Hello everyone, I was pretty excited when I heard that I was going to do the post for this Monday.  I thought I had best get some brushing so I’d look my best.  I even hopped up on the famous brushing perch.  Of course the service was excellent and the Mom was Mama on the Spot with the brush and I sure did appreciate it.

It was darn cold here over the weekend but at least we didn’t have any snow like some of the rest of you did.  It appears that our feral family survived the cold stuff but we don’t see a whole lot of them when it’s so darn cold.  They should be happier this week because it is supposed to be a lot warmer, lots, up in the 60s and maybe the 70s.  I think we’ll all like that!

Okay, I think I’ll go see what the others are doing.  Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

You are looking lovely, Seal. I am glad your feral family are all okay after the cold weather.

easy rider
4 months ago

we had no snow ether… fortunately… but we are glad you got that fab brushing time, your fur looks wonderful

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

You look marvellous with your brushed long hairs, sweet Seal😻We had lots of snow…😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞

Teddy
4 months ago

A good brushing is good for your skin AND certainly does “glam” you up a lot Seal!!

Precious
4 months ago

Seal, if only I could get Precious to climb up on something to get her hair brushed instead of rolling on the floor. And the only way we’re going to get temperatures in the 70s, is stay in the house with the furnace running, lol.

My GBGV Life
4 months ago

Being a feral cat is a tough life. Those of you who were taken in are so very lucky to have a wonderful home.

Kim and her angels
Kim and her angels
4 months ago

Brushies on demand is pretty sweet deal, Seal! We’re warming up too, it’s going to be around freezing this week, not the minus 20s Celcius windchills we’ve been having!

angiesrecipes
4 months ago

You look so beautiful! I am glad to hear that feral family is okay.

Laila and Angel Minchie

Looking beautiful, as always, Seal. So happy to hear that the ferals ate doing OK in that cold weather you are having. Your dad takes such good care of them!

4 months ago

You look beautiful Seal. You always do. I hope you give your Mom extra snuggles for all her help in keeping you so lovely.

Patricia
4 months ago

Yes, it has been cold around here. We are looking forward to Spring and warmth. Your people are great folks taking care if the ferals.

4 months ago

You look amazing! I wish my hair looked like yours. it has a slight wave and the color would go with my old wrinkled face. Hooray for coming warmer air. we are supposed to go up to 70 today and then a heat wave for the next week, like high 70’s in JANUARY. we have had record cold for us and we are ready for the warmer air. glad the ferals are ok

Eastside Cats Blog
4 months ago

Seal, you look marvelous!
While snow and cold are normal for Michigan in January, that doesn’t mean we hope to see it all go away, even for a short while.

Lillian
4 months ago

Wow you look realy handsome!

4 months ago

Very very thankful this (hopefully) horrid cold spell is over for everyone and to hear the feral friends are well. They are lucky to have permanent reservations at your B&B

CAAC
4 months ago

Seal you sure do look pretty! We may see the low 60s a little later in the week. I’m more than ready for the warm up, too. My fingers and toes are so cold this morning! Let’s all wave goodbye to winter and maybe Mother Nature will get the hint. 🙂

Zoolatry
4 months ago

Our place is so so dry when we do brushies now the furs fly and all is static-ky and sparks fly to … but you look lovely Ms Seal.

Molly
4 months ago

You look so pretty, Seal! Do you ever have issues with static electricity and getting brushed in the cold winter months?

The Oceanside Animals
4 months ago

Java Bean: “Ayyy, 60s and 70s sounds a lot better to me than anything frigid!”
Lulu: “You need to grow some longer furs, Bean.”

4 months ago

You look fabulous, Seal. Your mom did a great job brushing you. We’re happy to hear our temps will be going up above freezing this week, but it also means our wonderful snow will disappear.

stevebethere
4 months ago

I must say your looking fab Seal but don’t let it go to your head, your the star of the day lol 🙂

Have a brushtastic day 👍

4 months ago

Seal ~ so good to see you ~ you adorable one ~ yes ~ cold weelend ~ glad the ferals are ok ~ warming up this week in the 40’s lol ~ not 70 ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Jean
Jean
4 months ago

Mornin’, beautiful Seal – Mom did a great job getting you ready for your Monday portrait. I’m glad your ferals have warm shelter out of the elements.

4 months ago

It’s nice to have a special brushing spot. We were in the 40s but are going up to 80 this week.

Leah
4 months ago

That brushing really spiffed you up, Seal! Good to hear your ferals are okay, we had that horrible cold too. Our ferals have been okay so far too; the hubs rigged up a warm lamp sort of thing under the house but we don’t know if they use it.

Sandee @ CP
4 months ago

You’re a pretty girl kitty, Seal. Yes you are.

It’s going to warm up here this week too. We’re happy about that.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

4 months ago

Glad you got your brushies, Seal! It’s been cold here too but it started to warm up today! The weather has been crazy everywhere!

The Chans

Athena and Marie
4 months ago

Nothing beats a good brushing does it, Seal? You look lovely!

Pam
Pam
4 months ago

Don’t you look adorable sitting up there like that. My girls are not fond of brushing.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I hope the ferals can snuggle together to keep warm.

The OP Pack

Looking as beautiful as ever, Seal. Your Mom does a fine job with that brush

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Darla M Sands

You’re a stunner, Seal. Best wishes to your family, inside and outdoors. 😀

Ellen J Pilch

You look extra pretty. Glad i9t is going to warm up. XO

4 months ago

Those temps sound just purrfect!

citu
4 months ago

Es tan lindo. Bella foto. Te mando un beso.

Cheerful Monk
4 months ago

You do look lovely, and I’m glad the weather will be warmer for the ferals.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

snow was the LEAST of our concerns. We didn’t see temps above 10 degrees for over a week.

messymimi's meanderings

The brushing perch looks like a much favored location. I’m glad your Mama is so good at brushing.

Enjoy the warmer weather!