Awww Mondays with Sunny Side Seal

awww monday seal 01082024

Hello everyone, I was actually wondering why I never got to do the Awww Monday post and guess what?  It’s my turn, hooray.  The only problem is that I had to give up some good snoozy time in order to do this post.  That’s okay though, I’ll catch a nap after a bit, you can count on it.

I was looking around for a sun puddle and all of a sudden I noticed one up on the coffee table.  Hmmmm, I wonder why it’s called a coffee table since nobody here drinks coffee?  The Dad used to drink a lot of coffee but he gave it up after he retired. Well, not completely, he still has a cup of coffee every once in a while.  Anyways, I sure got sidetracked.  As I was saying, I spotted the sunpuddle so up I hopped.  It was a good one too, nice and warm. We take them where we can find them, right kitties?!?!

It’s been really busy around here, all of the Christmas decorations have been put away and some Valentines things are starting to pop up.  It’s been rather cold so I’ve been sleeping in the big bed at night.  It’s fun and it’s sure warm there.  The Mom and Dad seem pretty happy that’s I’ve been joining them.

Okay, I’m going to enjoy my snooze now.  Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Teddy
1 month ago

Seal I see a lot of “controllers” or remotes, up on that table where you are…..does this mean you are controlling the world? My goodness!

That is a nice sunny spot, Seal.
You don’t have to drink coffee at a coffee table. I sometimes go to afternoon tea on cruises but don’t drink tea!

1 month ago

You are looking very regal, beautiful Seal!

The Chans

1 month ago

You look so very Regal, sitting in the sun puddle. I am happy to see you pop up on Awww Monday because you deserve all the awwwws we can give you. I am down to 2 cups a day of coffee from the used to be 4 a day. I only drink coffee when I first wake up.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens

Maybe you will tap the control to change to the Kitten Channel? 😸😺

Precious
1 month ago

Seal, we are so glad to see you this Monday morning. Glad you had some Sunday afternoon sunshine. We had nothing but snow however it kept melting as it hit the grass thank goodness. Have fun with the new Valentine decorations. It helps move the winter along quicker.

Kim and her angels
1 month ago

Seal, the sunshine highlights your gorgeous furs purrfectly. I still drink coffee, but cut back greatly from younger years. Still, don’t talk to me until I’ve had that first cup in the mornings! 😁

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

That’s lovely sunny place to observe the surrounding…

My GBGV Life
1 month ago

You are such a beautiful lady cat and the sunshine magnifies your beauty! Stay cozy!

Lillian

Wow so amazing photo

1 month ago

I don’t think I will find a sunpuddle this morning! Darn sky is cloudy again!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Seal,
You sure were lucky for finding a sun puddle–here it looks so dark and grim… Most of the week will be like that + rain.
Our four kitties love the big bed with the down duvet inside cotton flannel duvet cover… So do we!
Saw the big candle but it looks like being a ‘fake’ one.
Being a lover of candles I had to give up on them for the past 23 years living with kitties…
Hugs,
Mariette + kitties

stevebethere
1 month ago

You LQQK absolutely stunning Seal glad you found a suitable sun puddle and you rightly got your turn for aww Monday lol 🙂

Have a purrfect aww Mondaytastic week 👍

Sandee @ CP
1 month ago

Well done, Seal. I’m sure you’ll get to post more Awww Mondays since you’ve done such a great job today.

Yesterday our two furbabes slept on our bed. First time ever. Spent most of the day there and when we went to bed they stayed for a bit and then they went elsewhere. We were thrilled to have them for a bit.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Chaplin: “A cat must follow the sunpuddles, it’s just one of those natural laws.”

Sweet photo of you Seal in the ‘sun puddle’ ~ have fun and enjoy your naps ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and fun in your days,

Gidget Blue Sky

amazing floof seal

1 month ago

Seal I bet dollars to doughnuts you have discovered the very best way to use a coffee table.

1 month ago

Sun puddles are so nice. It’s been cold and cloudy here.

Leah
1 month ago

Smart move catching that sunpuddle before it got away, Seal! You look gorgeous there, too!

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, sleepyhead Seal – Glad you found a warm sunspot. It’s radiantly becoming to you.

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

We are glad to hear you are keeping busy Seal…and that you are finding the bestest sun puddles!
xoxo,
Rosy and Sunny

Molly
1 month ago

You don’t have a lot of extra room there, Seal, but at least you found yourself a great sunPuddle!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Sister Seal you look gorgeous! You sure have had a lot of sun shining in your house lately! Send some our way please! xoxo

1 month ago

You look very happy to have found a nice sun puddle to hang out in, Seal. We’ve hardly seen any sun for quite a long time.

Seville at NerissasLife

Isn’t it funny how peeps absolutely LOVE it when we kitties insist on sharin’ their bed with ’em? Saffy has taken to lyin’ down and spreadin’ out RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of the bed. Instead of complaining ’bout her havin’ to sleep on the bed’s edge, Peepers is thrilled. Weird, huh? PURRS

Ananka
1 month ago

Yup Christmas is over and now Easter and Valetine’s Day is everywhere here just now!

That is a wonderful photo and love how the light catches your eye colour. Pfft my cats would love some sun just now but nothing here in Scotland!

Cheerful Monk

Stay warm and happy!

Wendy and Dani
1 month ago

You look beautiful all alight like that! Your description of sunpuddles makes me wish for one of my own. Snoozes and Sunpuddles — what a life! Even with the sunpuddle, you’ve got it made in the shade! Is this an oxymoron, or is it just me?

Patricia
1 month ago

Happy to see you got your chance to do an Aww Monday post. Good job! Looking forward to reading more from you.

Ellen J Pilch

Thanks for the update. Good luck with the sunpuddle. XO

Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

Yes, we see what you mean by the sunny side, BOL. It’s been cold at night here too, so we’ve been cuddling close to the peeps and me and Chia sleep under the covers with them. XOX Xena

1 month ago

We’re jealous of your sun puddle!!!

Tommy and Teaghan
1 month ago

You have the perfect lighting to make your pretty furry self shine! Great space and thanks for coming out to the table to make us go awww. xo

peppylady.blogspot.com

I have to wonder if you every change T.V channel.

citu
1 month ago

Linda foto. Genial semana. Les mando un beso.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

You did a fine job representing your pack

messymimi's meanderings

That’s a great place for some sunpuddle time.

If your pawrents want, they could also put up some Mardi Gras decorations about now.

Lux G.
1 month ago

Post-holiday could just be as busy as preparing for the holiday itself. I hope you get all your tasks done and get that much needed rest.

CAAC
1 month ago

It’s been cold here, too. I love those sunny days. I got a Walmart delivery yesterday and it was such a pretty day. I loved it! Today, it’s blah and rainy. More cold weather is returning and there’s even a threat of snow early next week. I really hate the cold and I can’t wait for the return of spring! Stay warm and rested!!

Lisa
1 month ago

Sun puddles are non-discriminatory where they pop up. Best to take advantage of them when you see them! X

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

We’re glad you at least found an empty spot on that not-coffee-table…we know now why they don’t drink coffee at it…MOL…Enjoy the sunpuddle, sweetie😺😸Double Pawkiss just for you🐾😽💞