Sister Saturday with Kiki: What Keeps Me Busy?

sister saturday kiki 01 01132024

Hello everyone, it’s nice to see you on Sister Saturday, thanks for stopping by. I’ve been a busy girl, busy, busy, busy. What keeps me busy? I’m glad you asked MOL! Now that I’ve adopted this chirpy and flappy bird I’ve got to take care of it. It does keep me busy, but at least it doesn’t eat a whole lot. It does sleep through the night too, it’s got a nest in the hall closet. So, what else keeps me busy?

sister saturday kiki 02 01132024

Well, there’s always laundry to do here and you can see I’m performing the most important washing machine inspection. I sure wouldn’t want the Mom using the washing machine if there is something wrong with it. I can tell you something else…

sister saturday kiki 03 01132024

All this busy stuff sure makes a girl tired, so I think it’s about nap time. Can you tell that I can hardly keep my eyes open??? Oh, I have one more question before I go…

sister saturday kiki 04 01132024

Who is Daniel Boone? Have a fun Sister Saturday everyone.  Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Teddy
1 month ago

You are busy! Always something to do isn’t there…..Keeping track of our toys, our food bowls, and our humans is a full time PLUS job. Daniel Boone? I know what a bone is but whatsa boone? Tee Hee

Lillian
1 month ago

So glad you don’t have to stay up all night with your new friend.

1 month ago

help I am laughing and I can’t stop. I happen to be an expert on Daniel Boone, my brother who is 4 months younger that I wore a hat just like this one, for all of his growing up years. he loves history of USA and always has. Boone and Crocket and Civil War is his favorite of all history. he has half a library on those subjects. now about you, you are the prettiest of all washing machine inspectors and your paws melted my heart right on to the floor. you win the award for Most Beautiful Paws today

Reply to  MadSnapper

Oh my gosh, if Dan’l saw his hat up there on the cat tree, he might snatch it back and clap it on his head.

You do work very hard, Kiki! LOL at Daniel Boone. I think he must have moved in with you and left his hat lying around.

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

What a busy day for you, sweet girl, we know how much work it is to do all the laundry, so the nap is well deserved😺😸Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to all of you🐾😽💞

Precious
1 month ago

We sure don’t want good old Daniel to try to use your fur for a hat. Precious cannot have a window open today, we have 60 mile an hour wind and snow. Yuck.

1 month ago

Is Daniel Boone a racoon??? You have so many responsibilities, Kiki. We understand that you need to take multiple naps in order to fullfil them.

The Chans

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
1 month ago

We stay busy most of the day….with snoozing 😸😺
We just had our nice breakfast that our Mom puts out for us every day and now it’s off to snoozeland each of us on one of our fave snooze spots. Have a good day Kiki 😀😀

Patricia
1 month ago

There is always so much to do! But jobs well done are rewarded with a nap. Sweet dreams, Kiki.

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 month ago

yur snooze foto iz like de awesum est kiki, ewe bee lookin my tee gorgeouz 💙💚

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

Daniel Boone? No idea 🙂 nap is very important esp. if you have been busy all day, Kiki.

1 month ago

You sure are a busy girl, Kiki. That nap is well deserved.

1 month ago

MOL MOL MOL Kiki whatever you do don’t drop you bird into the washing machine during your inspection.
I agree your long lush lady tail does resemble Daniel Boone’s hat

Ellen J Pilch
1 month ago

You are such a good girl. And very pretty too. XO

Molly

You made mom laugh out loud with the Daniel Boone question, Kiki☺

Daniel Boone…hahahaha!

1 month ago

What a busy girl you are! The Daniel Boone photo is great!

Gidget Blue Sky
1 month ago

duz dis cat tree make ma buttz lookz big?????

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, sweet Kiki – You’ve learned an important lesson that when you adopt something (or someone) you also adopt the responsibility of taking care of them. Just as your Dad and Mom take such loving care of you and your siblings. After your rest, ask to have Daniel Boone explained to you!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Kiki, you seem to be running the house in a perfect way!
Helping Mom and being a good kitty parent to your birdie.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Tee hee, somehow, that last picture DOES make us think of Daniel Boone. 🙂

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

I feel a bit lame. It took reading MadSnapper’s comment to clue me in. lol I also agree about your paws, Kiki. 😀

Seville at NerissasLife

Lookin’ after Peepers keeps me pretty busy. And let me tell you somethin’, my pal: IT’S EXHAUSTIN’! purrs

Leah
1 month ago

Kiki, you are really getting around! A fun and full day of household travels!

1 month ago

Oh ~ such fun with your toys ~ so busy but you know how to rest ~ smart one ~ sweet photos of you ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

So glad you are having such a good time with your birdie friend! Amarula has a purple mouse friend that i have to lock up every night or she walks around with it meowing loudly waking everyone up!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

lmao about Daniel Boone!!!!! Kiki you’re too young to understand! Oh and Roary likes to inspect our laundry machine too! I think you two should open your own company! You look precious when you are sleepy, actually you ALWAYS look precious!! xoxo

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
1 month ago

Oh dear, did Daniel Boone forget his hat? Maybe your Dad can help you find him. We bet he knew him well when he was a young lad:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

1 month ago

You are too cute, Kiki! Keep having fun!

citu
1 month ago

Linda foto. Te mando un beso y buen fin de semana.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I am glad you found such a good friend.

Cheerful Monk
1 month ago

Your asking about Daniel Boone made me laugh out loud. Thank you for the fun post. ❤️

messymimi's meanderings

There’s always plenty to do, and naps won’t take themselves. Just don’t work too hard, okay?

As for Daniel Boone, he and his distant cousin Davey Crocket supposedly wore the caps, but I’m doubtful as I understand Mr. Crocket especially despised the things.

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Oona: “Wow, Kiki, you sure are busy! Busy busy busy! You are like Oona levels of busy! Just think how busy things would be if you and Oona teamed up!”
Charlee: “I am thinking about it and it seems exhausting. You should definitely do it.”