Tabby Tuesday: Comfy Is In the Head of the Beholder with Simon

tabby tuesday simon 01302024

Hey gang, I hope all y’all are having a fine Happy Tabby Tuesday. Don’t I look happy? Well, if you saw our post from yesterday you know what I’m keeping my eyes on. It’s a black and white tornado named Titan MOL. If figured this is as good of a watch spot as anywhere else. I am super glad we got some of the sunshine back though.

Anywho, back to the title of my post today. The Mom can’t believe that I use this toy as a pillow. It’s a hard toy too, there’s not a soft spot on it anywhere. Hey, there’s plenty of soft spots around if that’s what I wanted, there’s even some real pillows. But I like my pillows firm and this is about as firm as you can get. What about you kitties or puppies, do you have anything unusual you use for a pillow?

Have a fun Happy Tabby Tuesday.  Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easy rider
22 days ago

you are the greatest hero… to rest on a tornado is something super special… well done!!!

That toy looks the perfect height to rest your head and watch the little tornado.

Lillian

Amazing houswifelife he he

22 days ago

Whatever you enjoy is always the best place, Simon! We can imagine why you’re keeping an eye on little Titan. We’re eager to hear more about/from him!

The Chans

Teddy
22 days ago

Well it doesn’t LOOK like it would be a good pillow but then we cats determine on our OWN what’s good and what isn’t good! Right?

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
22 days ago

We usually choose the cushy places but if it feels comfy do it, Simon.
your new brother is a little rascal isn’t he 😺😸

Last edited 22 days ago by 2 Senior Girl Kittens
Precious
22 days ago

Simon, you know what Comfort level is good for your fur and for you. Even though it doesn’t look very comfy to the rest of us, LOL

My GBGV Life
22 days ago

You are probably tired with so many young ones we figure your place is like a race track and game arcade combined. Fun non-stop 🙂

22 days ago

Simon you will never be bored again, with the TT (Titan Tornado) around. That would put a crick in my neck, but you look really comfy. Beau uses what ever is available, but mostly sleeps on sofas that have arms for pillows or one of the FIVE pillows on the two sofas. Never seen him rest his head on anything hard.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

You’re very brave, Simon.

22 days ago

Hey Simon, I am a ladycat of a certain age, and I like soft pillows.

Laila and Angel Minchie

I am with you on that, Simon. I prefer hard things to rest my head on. Like you, I have a lot of fur on my cheeks and neck which is like having a built-in pillow anyway, I bet you are having a lot of fun watching that new little brother of yours!

angiesrecipes
22 days ago

LOL a black and white tornado…you guys there are having lots of fun, ain’t you?

Molly
22 days ago

You do look pretty comfy even though the toy doesn’t look very soft and fluffy to me, Simon.

CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE
22 days ago

Get a good rest anywhere you want and hopefully soft too.

Eastside Cats Blog
22 days ago

We humans will never figure out why cats do what they do, Simon…never.

22 days ago

If you’re comfy then that’s all that matters, Simon.

22 days ago

Simon I love x 100 the new header. OMCs you have a new brovver to train. I bet Maxwell with be happy to share the training of Titan the Tornado. Once again the staff named the new member purrfectly.

Simon ~ you are adorable and look very content ~ enjoy ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

The Oceanside Animals
22 days ago

Chaplin: “Mama and Dada are constantly going on about ‘how can that position possibly be comfortable’, blah blah blah. They have no idea what it’s like to be a cat.”
Charlee: “I think Dada’s own dada does, though. He says he wants to be reincarnated as a cat who lives here and I can’t say as I blame him.”

Sandee @ CP
22 days ago

It’s good to be watching out for your family and you can rest your head on whatever you want. Your peeps are just fine with your new pillow.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

Jean
Jean
22 days ago

Mornin’, Simon – I can imagine you need a rest and a watch spot with the new black’n’white tornado in town! But those younguns are what help keep us all feeling younger (if not pooped at times!) I enjoyed reading Brian’s story and how he was born on a Christmas tree farm. You are all a great tribute to Brian and continuing his mission that all kitties have a home.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Simon you are so funny! Levi likes to sleep on the hard floor, Dakota did too……we used to think their fur was like padding, you have a lot of fur so maybe your head is a natural pillow?

Catscue
22 days ago

Maybe it is because it is in the sunshine? Or maybe it’s just a cat thing that us Peeps will never understand.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Love the new header with Titan joining the kitty family!
Yes, Simon our kitties at times have had such preference for a HARD surface…
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Leah
22 days ago

That looks like a good way to keep a steady gaze on a little tornado, Simon!

Ellen J Pilch
22 days ago

As long as you are comfy is all that matters. 🙂 XO

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Seems like they’re all the same, Simon, Granny says we were two too…MOL…Your new header looks marvellous and what a sweetie that Titan is. We’re off to read all about him and you of course😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you sweeties🐾😽💞

22 days ago

Humans never understand our likes/dislikes…good idea to keep them guessing.

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Well, at least your ‘pillow’, will not ever get the sags, LOL!!
Does Titan ‘s energy tire you out?? You do look a bit exhausted…tee-hee!

mary McNeil
mary McNeil
22 days ago

We love your new header !

22 days ago

Yes, when Mudpie is looking out my bedroom window she uses the edge of a bookcase for a pillow!

The OP Pack
The OP Pack
22 days ago

Hey Simon, we are going to predict that you and Titan are going to have lots of fun together.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Lucy and Xena
22 days ago

You’re right, Simon, that doesn’t look comfortable at all. I have my very own little pillow in my very own little red bed. XOXOXOX Xena

Bernadette
22 days ago

Humans just don’t understand. Kitties like to make us think.

22 days ago

Well, we say if it’s comfortable to you, that’s al that matters, Simon! 🙂

messymimi's meanderings

Sometimes you just need a good neck support, right? Anyway, I imagine Mr. Tornado Titan is keeping you all busy so you need all the support you can get!

Cheerful Monk
21 days ago

I can see why you like it. It’s a great height and your fur gives you some built in padding, unlike we humans. ❤️

Darla M Sands
21 days ago

You’re so adorable. 😀 And the thing about a handsome guy like you is that you carry your cushioning around in the shape of fur. lol Be well!