Awww Mondays: Welcome Home Tyler

awww mondays tyler 01 02192024

Hello everyone, my Daddy said I need to say hello to all of you…so hello there! My name is Tyler and as you might have guessed, I’m new here. I just showed up out at the place outside where other kitties eat. My new Daddy came out to pick up some bowls I meowed really loud and asked if I could come in. In I came.

awww mondays tyler 02 02192024

There sure is a lot of comfy places in here and I found this place almost right off. My new Daddy said it is called a cubby but I think it’s called wonderful.

awww mondays tyler 03 02192024

I already made a friend and we enjoyed a meal together. His name is Titan and he said he was new here too. He asked me if I wanted to play but I had to tell him I really didn’t know what that was.

awww mondays tyler 04 02192024

He told me not to worry, he’d show me what play was all about. That other kitty is called Macy, she wasn’t ignoring us, there was a noise back in the dining room. She as been pretty nice too.

awww mondays tyler 05 02192024

I guess I have a lot to learn, I was at the Vet and got some shots and the Dad said I’m going to be tutored on March 8th. Lots of learning yet to do. So, that’s my hello to all of you, it’s really nice to meet you, now I’m ready for a nap.

Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Welcome Tyler! Well done on letting your new dad know you wanted to be part of the family. You certainly made a good choice.

easy rider
2 months ago

to eat together is the best way to become furmily… and it looks as if you are tyler maded for your ned family…

Teddy
2 months ago

Tyler you lucky little boy! You certainly picked the right spot to make your home. Your other new resident little Titan, Macy and all the rest will become your besties now and meals will be available when you’re hungry and most of all you are now SAFE. You sure do have pretty long gray fur – just wait until you feel a brush – it’s nice I promise!

2 months ago

Oh Wow! That is amazing and wonderful news! Welcome, Tyler! We know that you and Titan are going to have lots of fun together, and that Maxwell and Macy will join in too. By the way, you really scored big-time in your choice of forever home!

Happy Purrs,
The Chans

Kim and her angels
2 months ago

Wow!! Welcome, Tyler! What a gorgeous boy you are, you’re going to take incredible selfies when it’s your turn. You’ll learn about those in good time! In the meantime, settle in well and have some fun! ❤️

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 months ago

We are so glad you decided to ask for help and came inside! We are looking forward to seeing you settle in with your family 😺😸

Molly
2 months ago

Welcome, Tyler! You are going to be making a whole lot of new friends and we couldn’t be more happy for you!

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Oh how wonderful indeed, you handsome boy. Welcome home in cyber space too. So happy for you💗Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

Precious
2 months ago

Tyler, you showed up in the right place at the right time. That in itself is a miracle. Enjoy your new life with your new family because they will love you forever.

My GBGV Life
2 months ago

Wow, your family is growing like crazy, how fun! Hope there will be plenty of room left for your humans! Welcome to the luckiest kitty home on earth, Tyler!

angiesrecipes
2 months ago

Welcome, Tyler! The family is getting larger and stronger 🙂 Dad is a hero!

2 months ago

WELCOME Tyler. I am THRILLED!!!! There you are- in the best house with the best parents EVER!! I am wondering if your Daddy saw you out there for awhile before you asked to please come in?

2 months ago

Titan, btw, has grown by leaps and bounds!!!

ATCAD
2 months ago

Oh we are so glad you asked to come in. It’s very nice to meet you Tyler.

Laila and Angel Minchie

Welcome, Tyler! You could not have picked a better home! You are gorgeous!

2 months ago

Tyler OMC x 87 OMCs what a handsome boy. Your trusting nature rewarded with a wonderful home

Eastside Cats Blog

OH!
What a handsome floof you are Tyler; welcome.
That wee Titan will get you up to speed in no time.
Concats to your humans and the clowder!

2 months ago

Oh no, not tutored? heh heh heh.. yours eyes are golden like a cougars eyes. Welcome # 7, Tyler is a great name. Macy and Maxwell, Tyler and Titan. seems your pawrentz had a thing going on.. just in time for Seuss time..

Turtle Lover
Turtle Lover

Welcome Tyler!

2 months ago

Welcome Tyler! You sure are handsome. We look forward to learning more about you.

2 months ago

Welcome to your new home, Tyler! You sure picked the right place to find a bite to eat and now you have a safe forever home, too.

The Oceanside Animals
2 months ago

Charlee: “Welcome Tyler! You are going to love your new home!”
Chaplin: “Ah, yes, the tutoring, I remember it well because I ended up staying the night there … I mean, I remember the before and after. The during, not so much.”

Catscue
2 months ago

OMC! What a sweet boy you are Tyler – glad to meet you. You sure picked the right place to stop by for a snack, get ready to be fussed over and loved the rest of your life. Congrats to everyone at Brian’s Home for the new arrival, he is a doll.

Leah
2 months ago

Tyler! Welcome! Aren’t you a handsome fellow, all whiskery! And aren’t you smart, asking to enter such a wonderful home!

Gidget Blue Sky
2 months ago

hi Tyler!!! yoo r so lucky to find a great houze to live in!!! did brian send yoo??

2 months ago

Hello there, Tyler! It’s so nice to meet you! You certainly are a handsome dude, and it’s clear that you are super smart, too, meowing at your new daddy to let you come in. Your new forever family is the BEST, and there is so much love for you, Titan, Macy and everybuddy else there. XO

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

“tutored” OMG HILARIOUS!! Welcome, welcome handsome Tyler!! It appears you were gifted with a GIANT tail just like your brother Simon!!!!! Oh you and Titan are going to have a BLAST together! What out world!!! xoxo

Sandee @ CP
2 months ago

Welcome to the best forever home you could have, Tyler. Yes you have a lot to learn. The others will teach you. Our Lil’ Bit has learned how to play. We are over the moon about that.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches all around and special lovies to Titan and Tyler. My best to your peeps. ♥

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Tyler, you are one smart kitty boy for finding the kindest kitty Daddy you can wish for! Yes, you and Titan will manage to play, to eat and drink and grow up together, with all others. Thanks to God for kind people!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Lillian
2 months ago

Hallo and very welcome Tyler. Looking forward to follow you too

Jean
Jean
2 months ago

Mornin’, handsome Tyler – My pleasure meeting you! I’m glad you let Dad know you wanted a forever home. And now you already are sharing meals and have new playmates. You are a lucky boy.

Wow! Taylor ~ you are one handsome kitty and have a sweet family ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
aka ( A Creative Harbor)

The LLB Gang
2 months ago

Welcome Tyler!!! You have found the best furr-ever home, and we are looking forward to getting to know you better!!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Wylie Hudson
2 months ago

Welcome, Tyler. You picked the perfect home to move in. Enjoy your new, wonderful life.

Maggie
2 months ago

Welcome Tyler! You have very good taste in humans.

Patricia
2 months ago

Nice to meet you, Tyler. You have won the adoption lottery for sure. You won’t remember a thing about your tutoring session. But you will be a bit foggy after it. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

citu
2 months ago

Bienvenido Tyler. Lindas fotos. Te mando un beso.

Mollie Hunt
2 months ago

Wonderful news. Lucky Tyler! (We have a Tyler too, but he’s a tabby.)

mary McNeil
mary McNeil
2 months ago

Welcome ! That is quite a handsome tail you have to go with your other tale ! You will have to get some tips from Simon on how to keep your furs magnificent !

Lucy and Xena
2 months ago

Aww, Tyler, you’re a beautiful boy, and you have already made friends! We are sure your “tutoring” will go well, but you may have to rest afterward for a day or two. It’s rather tiring. Your new friends, Xena, Lucy, Chia and Riley (the big red dog)

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
2 months ago

dood ! a MOST happee gotcha day two ewe and wel come
knot onlee to blogland … but all sew two de best houz in de west…well, east.

ewe iz one hansum little dude and we hope ewe grow az big az titan ( himz gonna weighz 30 poundz he sayz ‼️‼️

veree nice two meet ewe N we look for werd two seein mor
oh ewe heer on yur blog 😺🐟💙💚

stevebethere
2 months ago

Hello Tyler nice to meet you, you definitely chose the right home you will enjoy living there you will be made so welcome 🙂
Have a supertastic time in your new home 👍

Ellen J Pilch

Awww…welcome Tyler. I am glad you found such a loving forever home. XO

Sue Brandes
Sue Brandes
2 months ago

Welcome. You found the purrfect home.

Selina
Selina
2 months ago

Welcome Tyler! Be sure to take a notebook when you’re being … um … “tutored”. My Selina & the Carter Clowder welcome you!

Cheerful Monk

Welcome! I’m glad you found such a wonderful home. ❤️

Anna
Anna
2 months ago

Welcome Tyler. You are a handsome boy and you just hit the jackpot! I’m glad the cat distribution system dropped you off here.

2 months ago

Welcome, precious boy! You sure found yourself the most amazing home, with the most amazing peeps, ever!

Lone Star Cats

Nice to meet ya Tyler!

Indulgedfurries
2 months ago

Wow, you performed some fantastic kitten antics to find a place in Brian’s home. We know you will absolutely love it in your new home.

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Wow, Tyler!! You sure knew the right place to beg entrance into!! You have SCORED!
You are quite a handsome dude and soon you will love being there with all your new friends!

Susan from Bucks County PA
Susan from Bucks County PA
2 months ago

Welcome Tyler to your new wonderful home. You will be spoiled and that’s a good thing!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Welcome to the best cat pack anywhere.

2 months ago

Hello Tyler! We can’t wait to get to know you better.

Fur Everhywhere

Hi Tyler! We love you!

Zoolatry
2 months ago

Hello. Are you Mr Smartie-pants, inviting yourself in … you sure chose the right place.

Darla M Sands
2 months ago

Awww… You just one the proverbial lottery, my dear. Best wishes to you and your new family.

messymimi's meanderings

It’s wonderful to meet you, too! I’ll be praying your March 8 “tutoring” session goes well, that’s my younger son’s birthday so I will remember.

Mickeys Musings
2 months ago

Woo Hoo Tyler! You hit the jackpot with home!!!!!
You will love it there and will have a pawsome life!
I got lucky too as mum adopted me from the SPCA.
It really is wonderful to have a home. Enjoy your new life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Winnie

Tails Around the Ranch
2 months ago

Welcome sweet Tyler. You should know you’ve won the kitty lotto! Here’s hoping you enjoy your new home and ‘fur-mily.’ Now about that tutoring thing…😹

Wendy and Dani
2 months ago

Tyler looks like a real sweetie! It’s great that he let you know he wanted in. Now he has hit the jackpot for life. Can’t wait until we see pictures of him playing. Concatulations on another member of your clowder.