Happy Tabby Tuesday with Simon and Woody

happy tabby tuesday simon 02202024

Hey gang, how y’all doing this fine Happy Tabby Tuesday? I’m here with my pal Woody, I love Woody and I think he loves me too. I guess I should say that I’m here with Woody’s butt MOL! Most of you probably remember that Woody keeps me safe. I’m actually doing pretty good with the introoder cats, good for scardey me I guess. I’m somewhat used to them but every once in a while they still get a hiss from me. The Dad says that’s okay, do what I gotta do. They both are pretty nice though.

Hey, I’d much rather see super friendly kittens that super noisy humans in the house banging on things! Noisy humans are no fun at all. Well, sometimes the Mom and Dad can be pretty noisy, but they live here and we’re used to those Mom and Dad noises, most of them anyways. Oh, every now and then one of them will make an unusally loud noise and we all scatter. Yikes! Oh, and if Dad plays the saxophone lots of us hide MOL!

Okay Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

easy rider
2 months ago

noisy humans are horrible… even when they bring gifts what are no gifts… we better see them leaving…

Woody is a very good friend to have.

Teddy
2 months ago

Woody doesn’t make a sound does he – he’s just “there for you” – my favorite kind of friend!

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 months ago

Simon you look sprawled out and relaxed 😸😺

2 months ago

I wish I could scatter from the screaming heavy metal sounds from our neighbor band practice consisting of drums, screams and wailing guitars.. I am the one in the house that doesn’t like noise, Beau is ok with everything but fireworks.

angiesrecipes
2 months ago

You have a big family, Simon. I am sure that you will love new kitties and they wouldn’t mind getting a few hisses here and there :-))

Precious
2 months ago

As long as Mom and Dad make the right noise when it comes to time to call you in for dinner.

My GBGV Life
2 months ago

You have had a lot of changes since you moved it and you are probably used to the fact that kitties get to live in your house. You are still adorable and have the bestest tail ever.

Laila and Angel Minchie

It is pretty quiet around here, except for when mom‘s Kansas City Chiefs play their football games. She grew up in Kansas City Missouri and has always been a fan.

2 months ago

The saxophone too???? I am bowled over! Your Dad is multi-talented!!!

Lillian
2 months ago

Happy Tabby Tuesday! Sure Woody loves you too.

2 months ago

Simon how wonderful to know Woody looks after you!! We all need friends like Woody.

2 months ago

Simon ~ you are adorable and glad you feel safe with woody ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

2 months ago

Woody’s butt makes a good, if not very soft, place for you head when you are hanging out, Simon.

Molly
2 months ago

We are so happy that you have Woody to comfort you, Simon, and that is pretty cool that your dad plays the sax!

Ellen J Pilch
2 months ago

Woody looks like a good solid friend. XO

Sandee @ CP
2 months ago

Noisy peeps can be a pain, but you all know how to hide. You’re all so adorable too.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

Catscue
2 months ago

You are sure a cutie pie Simon!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Simon, love your big expressive eyes while you tell us your story.
Saxophone noise is not too bad!
Here the kitties are used to accordion and organ being played by their Dad.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Patricia
2 months ago

A hiss now and then will keep the intruders in line…until they realize you are really a sweetie pie.

Darla M Sands
2 months ago

I’m so proud of your tolerance. 😀 I hope your home remains peaceful as possible, my dear.

Jean
Jean
2 months ago

Mornin’, handsome Simon – You look quite comfy sprawled out next to Woody. We all need a safe place, and I’m glad you have yours.

Leah
2 months ago

Simon, you look so grand sitting there with Woofy, all fluffed out! I know noises can be scary, but I bet your Dad can make some pretty cool music with that saxophone!

The LLB Gang
2 months ago

You sure look cute all snuggle with Woody Simon! We hope your place is free fom noisy humans for awhile!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Marjorie Dawson
2 months ago

We all need friends especially with noisy folks around!

2 months ago

We are glad to hear that Woody continue to make you feel safe, Simon.

But those kittens sound like fun to us! Then again, we are mostly kittens too, aside from Queen Tama!

The Chans

citu
2 months ago

Uy que bella foto. Te mando un beso.

2 months ago

Did I ever tell you that we have a Woody at our house too? It’s a piece of driftwood from the shores of Lake Champlain that I picked up years ago, shaped just like a deer. One of my previous cats (I’m sad to say I don’t remember who it was now) used to hang out by it and I named it Woody 🙂

messymimi's meanderings

Aw, c’mon, sax music is great! My Brother-in-Law agrees with you, though, he doesn’t like the sax.

Anyway, I’m glad things are going mostly okay, you’ll make friends with the new guys in time, and Woody will be there to listen to your troubles when you need him.

2 months ago

Good gravy, Simon…that tailio of yours!!!!!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

That is why cat cafes are much more popular than people cafes

2 months ago

Woody sure is a good buddy, Simon! He’s also very quiet, we would imagine!

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Woody seems like a nice kind of fella…he’s way different than the nurse petcretary works with who is called Woody, LOL!

Glad you’re not allowing those youngsters to tell you what’s what…a hiss or two will keep them in lik=ne. We think it must be fun to watch them though:)

We don’t care for two legged intruders either, and the noisy ones are the worst…as you well know!

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Oh, Simon, you made us MOL. Stay close to your Woody and stay away from the noise and Enjoy a Happy Day…Extra silent Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞

The Oceanside Animals
2 months ago

Charlee: “No strange noisy humans for me, thanks!”
Chaplin: “Our Dada used to play the clarinet in high school and we have heard that when he would practice the dog would sit in front of him and howl. Dada says everybody’s a critic.”

Cheerful Monk
2 months ago

I don’t like noisy humans intruding into my space either! Maybe I’m part cat? ❤️