Sister Saturday and Macy Likes Watching

sister saturday macy 01 02172024

Hello everyone, it’s me Macy here and I’m a watcher. I like to watch things, lots. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I like to purrticipate in daily events like playtime and playing with my new little buddy Titan. He’s a blast and we play together lots. We like to wrestle and play chase together. Other times I enjoy watching anything and everything!

sister saturday macy 02 02172024

I do like to watch outside, but like the view in my picture above, I can also see into the living room from here. It is kind of the best of both worlds thing. Every once in a while there is some Bird-TV on the TV thingy and real live Bird-TV out front. FUN!

sister saturday macy 03 02172024

I also sit here on this scratcher some and watch what the others are doing. As you can see behind me, my little buddy Titan is having a blast playing with the turbo scratcher. He sure is a bundle of energy.

Okay, have a fun Sister Saturday everyone.  Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

That is a very good place to watch all that is going on. Titan looks a real live wire!

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 months ago

We are glad to see you watching the house Macy. That Titan is a frsiky kitten 😺😸

2 months ago

I am happy to see you watching and so very happy to see Titan is romping and playing which means he is feeling good. Hugs pretty girl

Precious
2 months ago

Macy you have a lot going on inside your house to watch and outside. Lots of live entertainment.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Macy,
You are a very sweet and also watchful sisfur!
Such great photos of you perched on the steps for an oversight on kitty life.
And with little brother Titan in full action.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Patricia
2 months ago

You sure live in a busy happy place with lots to do and watch.

2 months ago

Watching is a great activity and there’s always something new to discover. You are wise beyond your young years, Macy!

The Chans

angiesrecipes
2 months ago

A perfect spot to watch the whole house 🙂 Titan was for sure having a ball by himself! And you look so beautiful, Macy.

2 months ago

Seeing that little body standing there at the turbo scratcher (I love mine too) OH, brings out all of my Ladycat maternal instincts.

2 months ago

Titan, do you also sleep in the big bed at night?

Lillian

So clever Macy!

Mickeys Musings
2 months ago

I agree that watching is fun. I do that too.
Playing is also fun, I play with mum a lot.
Still getting used to the other 2 cats, but at least we all get along 🙂
Purrs Winnie

Laila and Angel Minchie

That really is a great spot for keeping a watch out for everything going on at your house. Great seeing your little buddy Titan in the background playing.

Tommy and Teaghan
2 months ago

Nice to see you keeping an eye on things, Macy. Titan sure is having fun with his turbo scratcher. We still use ours they are so much fun.

2 months ago

Keep a paw on that wee one, Macy!

The Z Kids' Mom
2 months ago

Looks like a great place to watch from, Macy! Zen likes to sit next to me on the couch and look out the front window. Right now he’s asleep though. 💤💤

Teddy
2 months ago

Well Macy I think it’s great that you’re the official family watcher…..someone needs to keep an eye on things and make sure all is well. Looks like Titan is having such a great time exploring the toys!!

2 months ago

You sure have lots of great places to hang out and watch what is going on around you, Macy. It’s good to see Titan being so active, too.

Molly
2 months ago

That’s a great look-out spot way up there, Macy!

2 months ago

Macy I love how your beautiful face is framed by the stair rails….and Oh those eyes
PS you and Titan give each other hugs

2 months ago

That’s a terrific place to see all that is going on, Macy. So happy that you and Titan are such great pals, too! XO

Leah
2 months ago

Macy, looks like you have everything well covered! It’s good to hear you are getting along so well with littleTitan!

Jean
Jean
2 months ago

Mornin’, pretty girl – There are lots of interesting places to watch things, and I’ll bet you know every one of them. So happy to see Titan playing, which means he is much much better. I’m looking forward to his post with some new pics!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

You sure have a lot of fun things going on at your house to watch! xoxo

Great photo of you Macy being the ‘lookout’ ~ so sweet ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Darla M Sands
2 months ago

This brings me great joy. Thank for this insight into your loving home. 😀

Ellen J Pilch

It is OK to watch, no one needs to play all the time. 🙂 XO

2 months ago

You do have a pawsome lookout spot! And how adorable is little Titan playing in the background???

Pam
Pam
2 months ago

Oh Sister Macy, I also love to watch. I have always been a people watcher! The thing is, you learn so much about those you are watching. Misty is a watcher also, Lily is a player!! lol

Kitties Blue
2 months ago

Many of the previous Kitties Blue liked to sit on the stairs and watch the foyer and dining room below, but only Lisbeth and Sawyer do it occasionally now. Cute photos. We are so happy Titan is doing well and playing! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Cheerful Monk

I wish I had a kitten like Titan that I could watch. They’re so much fun. ❤️

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Watching is a purrfect quality, sweet Macy and we like to watch you too😻Extra Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞

messymimi's meanderings

It’s good to have active times and quiet times. both. Enjoy!

The Oceanside Animals
2 months ago

Charlee: “Watching is definitely my thing, too, Macy, especially if I can do it from a hidey-hole or somewhere way up high!”