Sister Saturday:  Just Hanging Around with Seal

sister saturday seal 01 242024

Hello everyone, thanks for coming by to see me today.  So what have you all been up to lately.  Me, not to much, kind of the same old same old.  Although lately I’ve been running to the brushing perch and I’ve enjoyed some serious brushings.  I love it!

sister saturday seal 02 02242023

Speaking of brushing…these are my toothbrushes and sometimes after I get a fur brushing I hop over and brush my teeth.  It’s not easy but I do get it done.  Oh, the Dad does the real toothbrushing for me but I do like to show the Mom and Dad that I can do it on my own.

sister saturday seal 03 02242024

Then, like some of the others, I do like to spend some time in the sun.  It always does feel good on the furs.  The Mom says sometimes I spend too much time sunning myself but I don’t think so, I think I know what I’m doing.

sister saturday seal 04 02242024

Okay,I’m gonna snooze in this cubby.  Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

You are very clever to brush your own teeth, Seal!

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

TYw=eeth brushing is very important! You got the right idea, Seal! Rnjoy your snooze!

Teddy
1 month ago

Seal we think it’s pretty darn cute that you know where your toothbrushes are and you have the occasional “brush up” without help! Way to go!

1 month ago

Lovely photos of you, Seal! And how clever of you that you can brush your own teeth!

The Chans

Zoolatry
1 month ago

Good girl, pretty girl, and as you say: Purrrr, Zip, Later!!! (we didn’t take time to count those exclamation marks…)

1 month ago

You look positively beautiful in sunshine or out of sunshine or getting brushed or doing your own brushing. Happy Sister Saturday

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Oh we bet you have the most shiny whitey teethies and the brightiest fur of all, sweet Seal with your beautiful blue eyes😻😻Double Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to all of you🐾😽💞

angiesrecipes

You are a smart gal, Seal 🙂

Precious
1 month ago

Seal, just don’t get sunburned. And you’re a good girl to brush your own teeth.

Laila and Angel Minchie

Seal, how wonderful it is that your toothbrushes are always out and assessable. You are so beautiful in all of those photos.

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith

A feline can never get too much sunning, Seal!

1 month ago

Seal, you are one of the most beautiful girls mom and I have seen. Really.

Patricia
1 month ago

Brushing your teeth is a good thing. Just be sure to use your own brush. Don’t use your humans brushes…not good to share human germs.

veronica lee
1 month ago

Seal, you’re such a clever and independent kitty! Brushing your own teeth is quite impressive. And those sunbathing sessions sound delightful. Keep enjoying the sunshine and those well-deserved brushings! 🐾

1 month ago

Seal and Seal’s gorgeous eyes I would gladly hang with you any day of the week
Hugs Cecilai

1 month ago

You’re looking great today, Seal. You are very smart to brush your own teeth. Just make sure you don’t chew on your mom or dad’s toothbrushes. BOL!

1 month ago

Seal, our Manny rubs up against brushes too…and chews on them.

Layla ( Cat Wisdom 101)

Oh, Seal, you’re such a smart and Beautiful meezer girl xo

Leah
1 month ago

Seal, what a clever kitty you are, brushing your own furs and your teethies! You look so pretty today! Our kitties like the sunny spots too.

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, sweet Seal – Brushing your teeth and sunbathing are important beauty regiments. But you’re beautiful whether you did that or not!

1 month ago

Hi there, beautiful Seal! How clever of you to brush your own teefs!

Seal ~ you are one awesome kitty ~ sweet photos of you ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Seal,
You are a sweet girl and dead–serious about brushing your teeth without help from the Dad.
That shows once again how clever our kitties are—they fully understand things.
Never too much sunning, just ENJOY.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Tommy and Teaghan
1 month ago

Oooooh that’s so cool that you can brush your own teefies! It must taste so good. Thanks for the idea so we can try that too. And thanks for stopping by and saying hi and happy birthday! xo

Ellen J Pilch
1 month ago

Nice to see you beautiful Seal. We used to have our toothbrushes out in a holder like that until I discovered Joanie was using my toothbrush to brush her own teeth. 🙂

1 month ago

Wow, you get your teefs brushed, Seal? That’s something I would never let the mom do to me. ~Ernie

Molly
1 month ago

You can never get enough sun in the winter time, Seal, and you are so smart to brush your own teeth!

citu
1 month ago

Hermosa foto. Buen sábado. Te mando un beso.

1 month ago

That’s very impressive that you know how to brush your teeth by yourself!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

i am glad you like brushing. I find it to be a bother anad a time suck, but if you like it then mo power to you.

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

I wish you could host a course on how grooming from humans is good. lol Just brushing fur is a trial here. ~sigh~ But you’re gorgeous and I can always get lost in those eyes. Blessings to you and yours!

messymimi's meanderings

Good for you, paying attention to oral hygiene! I’m glad you have so much to do and so many great places to go in your house.

Cheerful Monk

❤️

Three Chatty Cats
1 month ago

Good job with your own toothbrushing! You’re a very talented kitty.

Barb
1 month ago

It’s important to spend some time in the sun. 🙂

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Charlee: “We’re not sure what ‘too much time sunning yourself’ even means!”