Sister Saturday Sunny Macy

sister saturday macy 01 02032024

Hello everyone, here I am, it’s me Macy here for Sister Saturday again. I hope you all are doing okay and that Winter is being nice to you. So far, so good here and it’s been warm and sunny. Of course I’ve been enjoying the wonderful warm sunshine just about everywhere. I’ve also been enjoying playing with our new little brother Titan. That little furball can sure keep a girl busy, but I do really like him.

sister satuday macy 02 02032024

This time of year sometimes the sun gets so bright in the living room that the Mom and Dad have to pull the blinds just so they can see the TV thing durning the day. I’m sitting here on the lamp table waiting for the blinds to open again. I really don’t mind waiting though. Oh, the thing you see behind me is an air purifier thingy. It’s keeps the air clean to help Simon, Seal and Kiki since they all have asthma.

sister satuday macy 02 02032024

Look what I found! I found more sunpuddles up here on the fireplace. Since the blinds are open again this is also a nice place to spot some of those elusive light fairies. They do tend to pop up on the ceiling so they’re just out of reach. Okay, they are a lot out of reach but they’re still fun to watch.

Okay, that’s it for me today. Have a fun Sister Saturday everyone.  Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

You are lucky to get sun, Macy. Apart from a couple of colder spells we have had milder than usual weather, and also grey and murky every day.
I am glad you are getting along well with Titan.

5 months ago

That’s a lovely post, Macy! We’re glad you are getting plenty of sunshine, and that you are enjoying your new little brother, Titan! Have a great weekend!

The Chans

Teddy
5 months ago

Hi Macy! I’m happy to hear you are enjoying playing with your new little brother Titan. He sure looks like he’s “right at home” already. Love your photos today – especially in the sunshine!

Smudge
5 months ago

Well, Macy, it sure looks like you’ve got your options where the sunshine is concerned. How purrfect, I’d say. My gosh, dad says he feels bad that we’re just now learning about your new little whirlwind Titan. What an adorable little guy. We hope he feels at home with you all right quick! Enjoy your weekend down there. Dad says he’s really missing WNC.

Precious
5 months ago

Dear Macy they say our groundhog saw his shadow yesterday morning. But I think they were signing a spotlight on him because I can tell you we had no sunshine at all and I don’t live very far from his hole. We’re glad you have sunshine and we think we’re going to get a little bit of a warm up here starting Sunday

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
5 months ago

Macy, we wish you a good day of rest and play with your new brother Titan
😺😸

angiesrecipes
5 months ago

Nice to have some sunshine during cold winter days, isn’t it, Macy?

5 months ago

Surely Sister Saturday Sunday Macy should shower satisfying sweet sociable stuff on us..

Macy AMEN to bright sun.
I try to avoid going into our large open area downstairs (which is where all the afternoon sun shines). I think sun puddles also make dust grow.

5 months ago

Macy, you are such a beautiful kitty, and it’s nice to read that Titan is living up to his name.

CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE
5 months ago

We have some sun and titan sounds fun and is cue too.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Macy,
You sure are a sweet sister to all and especially to little brother Titan.
Enjoy your sun puddles and wish you many of them.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Leah
5 months ago

What delightful pictures of you on a sunny day, Macy! We’ve had some of that nice sunshine here lately too!

5 months ago

You sure are keeping busy hunting down those sun puddles and playing with your new little brother, Macy. We’re supposed to finally get some sunshine coming our way later today. It’s been weeks since we’ve seen the sun here.

Jean
Jean
5 months ago

Mornin’, Miss Macy – Thanks for the informative post! I enjoy learning more about you and your siblings. Glad your weather has been warm and sunny and that means more warm sunspots for you to enjoy.

5 months ago

Macy ~ you are so adorable and photos of you are awesome ~ love the last one especially ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Patricia
5 months ago

Sounds like you found yourself the perfect place to live.

5 months ago

You are always fun to listen to and see what you find interesting. And you up there with the sunpuddles is a great picture of you!

Judi and the San Fran Meowsters
Judi and the San Fran Meowsters

WOWza MEOWza you’ve got sunny rays. Send some to San Fran puhleeze

Lillian
5 months ago

It is almost summer here too. To day it is worm and very icy outside. I want more snow so I can go skiing again.

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Today we have sun! Hooray!!

Pipo used to go nuts at the light fairies on our ceiling, esp if they wiggled…those kinds were from reflections off of a watch crystal or shiny cutlery!
Have fun with Titan!

Darla M Sands
5 months ago

I’m so happy you’re all getting along so well and, health issues aside, doing so well. Hugs, my dear.

Mary Kirkland
5 months ago

Very cute pictures. We haven’t had too many sunny days but that’s ok.

5 months ago

We’re jealous of all that sun you’re getting! So glad you’re having fun with your new playmate :)

Pam
Pam
5 months ago

OH my goodness, three with asthma. That is rough. I have asthma myself and its not fun.But you are just BEAUTIFUL.

Indulgedfurries
Indulgedfurries
5 months ago

Having a mild winter with plenty of sunpuddles is always enjoyable.

Ellen J Pilch
5 months ago

Glad you got some sun and that you like your brother. XO

5 months ago

Macy, how nice that Mr. Sun is starting to come around to your place again. We love that you’re enjoying playing with your new brother Titan. :)

messymimi's meanderings

It sounds like all of you are enjoying kitten antics and I’m glad you found the light fairies. They are beautiful.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

The same thing happens with the sun at our house. I wonder if we live next to one another.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

The outside is best exprienced from the inside.

Cheerful Monk
5 months ago

I’m glad you’re getting some sun there. The past couple of days have been gloomy here. Above freezing, thank goodness, but gloomy.

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

We wished we could have a little of your Sun too, sweet Macy, not only because it feels warm, but also because it makes you look amazing in it😻Extra Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞

The Oceanside Animals
5 months ago

Charlee: “Ahhh, sun puddles! We had those over the weekend, but boy howdy are they gone now …”

Królowa Karo
5 months ago

What a beautiful black “hat” she has

The OP Pack
5 months ago

Macy – we sure do love that photo of you up on the fireplace. It deserves a frame:)

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber