A Somewhat Snoozy Sister Saturday with Kiki

sister saturday kiki 01 03232024

Hello everybody, I hope all is good with you on this Sister Saturday. It does seem that Spring has sprung here, but that often means rain and thunderboomers around these parts. Yesterday we had some rain, well, a fair amount of rain, but at least the thunderboomers were kept to a minimum. Oh, while I’m thinking about it, my Mom said to tell you all thanks for the Birthday wishers y’all sent on Wednesday, she really appreciated them.

sister saturday kiki 02 03232024

Pardon my yawn, I’m a bit tired. I know you will find this hard to believe, but it’s hard to catch a good nap with the thundering herd of Ts (Titan, Tyler and Tinslee) galloping around the house full steam ahead. Those three sure do have the energy. The other night the Dad forgot to put the toy basket away for the night and let me tell you, those three thought they had hit the jackpot and it was a toy party most of the night. Funny, Dad seems to be remembering to put the toys aways every night since!

Okay, I’m gonna leave you with a nice bowl of Kiki for the day.  Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Cheerful Monk
3 months ago

Wow, three energetic kittens! It would be fun to watch if one weren’t trying to sleep.

You fit perfectly in that bowl, Kiki.

Teddy
3 months ago

Well Kiki it looks like you’re able to grab a few quiet moments among the playtime noise of the little ones for a good “bowl nap” ! We are waiting for Spring to REALLY arrive…..we have had cold weather and wind and today a lot of rain – but what we need is WARM and SUN! Hope it finds all of us soon!

3 months ago

a ticket, a tasket, a kiki full basket! your yawn is adorable and looks like you had a bite of something that made you got ack, that taste terrible… 3 times 4 paws on the floor. no wonder the dad remembers to lock away the toys.

Precious
3 months ago

Kiki, a girl needs her beauty rest. After all that I’d say you deserve it.

Patricia
3 months ago

Looks like that bowl is just the right size for you.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens

Kiki, we wish you a good Saturday too 😺😸

Laila and Angel Minchie

Kiki, I can only imagine the noise the herd of T’s make running around. Never a dull moment at your house!

3 months ago

I’ll take a bowl of Kiki please…some catnip on the side- and step to it!

angiesrecipes
3 months ago

A thundering herd of Ts….LOL..it’s a magic that dad has to take care of so many things around the house.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Kiki, you really live through some tough times with those thundering T’s added to the family. Yes, young and full of energy and above all HAPPINESS!
That toy party must have been a memorable one… lesson learned.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Molly
3 months ago

You look so content in your bowl, Kiki. Happy Saturday!

Wendy and Dani
3 months ago

Hi Kiki, Long time, no see. But I guess that’s my fault. You sure do look purrdy! It wasn’t that long ago that you, Maxwell, and Macy were the thundering three. Anyway, I hope you can get some rest soon.

Kim and her angels
Kim and her angels
3 months ago

Kiki, I can well imagine those three little ones are exhausting sometimes. Enjoy your snoozy day and please send us some Spring, it’s a frozen winter world here right now. 🥶

3 months ago

MOL MOL MOL Kiki…Triple 3’s are have triple fun in the night.
You dear one looke very pretty today and of course I love your plush furs

3 months ago

We can only imagine how much fun those kittens had with all those toys over night. You sure look like you need a nap, Kiki.

3 months ago

Everyone enjoys a nice bowl of Kiki!

Leah
3 months ago

Kiki, looks like a nice relaxing day! Better catch up on sleep before thunderboomers and kitten rowdies start up again!

Jean
Jean
3 months ago

Mornin’, Miss Kiki – I can just envision the thundering T’s racing around with all that kitten energy. And last but certainly not least, I’m sure they also bring a lot of additional love to your home.

3 months ago

Oh Kiki ~ you are adorable and fit in that bowl just right ~ glad you were able to rest after a night of sibling revelry ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

3 months ago

Hi there, sweet Kiki. We can only imagine ho hard napping is with that herd of thundering Ts!

3 months ago

We love the bowl of Kiki, and the other pics too! We know what it’s like to have rambunctious youngsters around!

The Chans

Mary Kirkland
3 months ago

Lots of energy can be fun or annoying depending on who you ask. My dog still has tons of energy.

Marjorie and Sienna (Birthday girl)
Marjorie and Sienna (Birthday girl)
3 months ago

What is it with T? We have Toulouse, Teddy, Thomas, and Taz!!! T for Trouble too I see and Toy box LOL!!!!

The Z Kids' Mama
3 months ago

Another newbie (Tinslee)? Or have I missed something? I haven’t been around much lately…I’ve been busy keeping the Z Kids busy and happy.

3 months ago

Too funny about the toy basket! You were a crazy kitten not that long ago yourself, Kiki!

indulgedfurries
3 months ago

Three rowdy young boys in the house is sure to tire everyone out! We had a bit of lightening and thunderboomers here today, too. Wolfie & Molly ignored it, but Pearl was a bit concerned by the rumbly noise. Luckily, we rarely have those types of storms.

citu
3 months ago

Kiki esta cada vez más linda. Les deseo un buen fin de semana.

messymimi's meanderings

I can only imagine a thundering herd of Ts in the house. May all of you sleep well tonight!

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Oh, Kiki, you beautiful girl, it sounds like you have free live episodes of Bonanza in your house😹Extra Pawkisses just for you🐾😽💞

Darla M Sands

lol

The Oceanside Animals
3 months ago

Lulu: “NO THUNDERBOOMERS! We had two in ONE WEEK last week. That isn’t supposed to happen in California! I spent a couple of days hiding under Dada’s desk and following him around everywhere he went.”
Charlee: “There was thunder? I didn’t notice.”
Chaplin: “I didn’t either.”
Oona: “Neither did Oona.”
Lulu: “You heard the thunder, right, Bean?”
Java Bean: “Sí, I heard the thunder, but I don’t care. I heard worse than that when I was living on the streets in Baja.”

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

oh I love that delicious bowl of Kiki!!! Kiki, you have the sweetest face, you know I love you! Tell Mom she is most welcome! Now, go easy on the trio, it wasn’t that long ago when you were a kitten!!! The toy basket thing is making me LOL!

Bell Fur Zoo
3 months ago

You are such a cutie Kiki. We has been hasen lots of thunderbooms too and Daddy are getting real tireds of it cause it’s always on yardwork day ;)

xoxo,