Awww Mondays: Tinslee Meows Hello

awww mondays tinslee 01 03042024

Hello everyone, now I’m the one that’s new here. I came to my new home on February 26th and I was surprised, I didn’t know I was leaving where I lived. Actually I lived at the Vet place with Titan. Then he left and I couldn’t find him. Well, now we’re back together again.

awww mondays tinslee 02 03042024

Can you spot the difference between my first picture and this one? I’ve not got my collar on in this one. A few of the kitties here rushed at me everytime I moved. Turns out they thought the jingle bell on my collar was a toy and when they rushed at me kind of scared me. No collar = no rushing now.

awww mondays tinslee 03 03042024

I’m about 5-1/2 months old now, but here’s me as a wee, wee one. I thought you might like to see my tortie furs when I was really little. I’m glad that I was found and taken care of.

awww mondays tinslee 04 03042024

I met this big kitty, he says his name is Maxwell. He seems pretty friendly and I saw him wrestling with Titan so that’s pretty nice too.

awww mondays tinslee 05 03042024

I understand from the others that the upstairs lookout is the place to be, so I thought I’d give it a go too. Anyways, it’s really nice to meet all of you. I’ll be seeing you soon.

Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Hello Tinslee! I am glad you have found your friend Titan again. He will help introduce you to your new family.

easy rider
1 month ago

that is so great that you found your titan back and a super furever home….. and as a bonus, you discovered the super place in your new house…

Lillian
1 month ago

I’m so glad you found you a place as good as this home Tinslee

Teddy
1 month ago

Hi Tinslee…..you lucky girl. It’s nice you’re back with your buddy Titan but also some NEW family members and believe me – you sure found the best home you could have received EVER. Welcome little one!

Marjorie Dawson
1 month ago

It is so good to see you Tinslee, you are lovely 🙂 Am I the only one excited by a tortie arrival!!??

Kim and her angels
1 month ago

Hi Tinslee, welcome to your forever home! It must be great to see Titan again, and I’m sure you’re going to have such fun with so many kitties to play with! 😻❤️

Patricia
1 month ago

Hello, Tinslee. Happy to see you in your new forever home. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Precious
1 month ago

This is wonderful news that you are back with your best buddy Titan. What a surprise for us to see another little kitten in your new household.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
1 month ago

Tinslee, we are so glad you can stay together with Titan. Have fun settling in to your new family home 😸😺

Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

Hi Tinslee.So nice to be properly introduced. You were an adorable little kitten, and you are still an adorable bigger kitten. We’re glad your new folks realized the little jingle bell on your collar was causing the attacks! And it looks like you and Maxwell are going to be good friends. We see you watching us with one eye open from the upstairs lookout! Your new friends, Lucy, Riley, Xena and maybe Chia (Chia just wants to chase you)

My GBGV Life
1 month ago

You are a beautiful kitty and very lucky indeed to have found a great family!

1 month ago

MY gosh Tinslee, you are just as beautiful as you can be!!

Eastside Cats Blog

Oh oh OH!
What a pretty kitty you are, Tinslee, and welcome to the Blogoverse.
You pawrents are sneaky petes, hiding you for us until now.

Laila and Angel Minchie

It is so wonderful that you were reunited with your friend Titan. You are one gorgeous little girl!

1 month ago

Welcome Tinslee! We’re glad you and Titan are together again and you found the purrfect forever home.

John Bellen
1 month ago

You’re going to love it there, Tinslee, and not just because of Titan – but you’re already finding out about all that, aren’t you?

Ellen J Pilch

Awww..you are a cutie and I love your name. XO

1 month ago

Tinslee OMCs I am so happy you and Titan are back together again.
Get ready little one you are now 1000000% are living your best life now.

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

Welcome, Tinslee 🙂 So happy that you are together with Titan again. Dad is just great!

Molly
1 month ago

We are so happy that you and Titan reunited, Tinslee, and you will have lots of fun and entertainment in your new home!

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Oona: “Hello, Tinslee! It is good that you found your friend again! Oona has a collar too. There is no bell on hers so she doesn’t need to worry about the other cats trying to play with it. Also, every time Mama and Dada put it on her, Oona promptly removes it, so that’s another reason Oona doesn’t need to worry about the other cats trying to play with it …”

CAAC
1 month ago

Tinslee, WELCOME! I’m happy you were adopted by such a good family. You’ll never have any more worries. The mom and dad will take excellent care of you! 😽🐾

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Tinslee, so happy for you that you ‘found’ Titan again and came to live with the big family!
You sure are a beautiful and sweet tortie girl but the jingle bell worked like a magnet. Far better off without it for now till you are well adapted to all your new siblings and your new surroundings.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

1 month ago

It’s so nice to meet you, Tinslee. We’re glad you and Titan are back together again.

1 month ago

Oh Tinslee ~ you are adorable and glad they took the bell color off you and now you can relax and enjoy your forever home ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

stevebethere
1 month ago

Aww! what a nice story and glad you got back with Titan and a loving home very nice to meet you Tinslee and I liked the photos 🙂
Have a lovingtastic day 👍

Leah
1 month ago

Tinslee, you are just cute as pie! That picture of you and Maxwell is just too adorable! Looks like you have settled in and found your way around very quickly!

Sandee @ CP
1 month ago

Awww, I’m glad you’re back with Titan. What great peeps you have. I know you know that.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

1 month ago

You are so adorable and so lucky/blessed to land in Kittie Heaven with your 7 siblings. looks like you have already tried most of the familiar places we see each day…

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, adorable Tinslee – So happy you have not only found your forever home, but have been reunited with Titan. And loving new brothers and sisters to play with!

1 month ago

Wow! These are exactly times at your place! You are the third newbie in a very short time, and how nice that you were able to be reunited with Titan! You’ve come to a pretty exciting home, little one! Welcome to the Blogosphere, Tinslee.

The Chans

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Oh my goodness I can’t keep up with all of the newbies!!! Welcome Tinslee! You must be sooo excited to be reunited with Titan! You could not have scored a better family (but I have a feeling you already know that). I am so happy to see YOU so happy and safe and LOVED!!! Looking forward to learning more about you little one! xoxo

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

What a wonderful family you have Tinslee. We are also happy for you that you found Titan again, that must have been a heartfelt reunion for the both of you💗Extra double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

Oh Tinslee, we just know you are going to love your new furrever home, and we can’t wait to read about all the adventures you are going to have!!
xoxo,
Rosy and Sunny

citu
1 month ago

Bienvenido Tinslee me alegra que lo cuiden y le den un hogar. Les mando un beso.

mary McNeil
mary McNeil
1 month ago

We’re glad you and Titan were able to find each other ! Glad your folks figured out your bell was the problem so yo don’t get rushed at and can just be with your mates.

1 month ago

You look so content in that last picture! I’m so happy you were reunited with Titan. It must’ve been scary for you when he disappeared. He was just scoping out a pawsome new home for the two of you!

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

You could not have landed in a more loving home. 😀 Best wishes to you all, my dear.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Congratulations, you won the family lottery. You deserve it. I am glad you besties are together again.

messymimi's meanderings

It’s wonderful to meet you, I know you’re going to love your new home.

Cheerful Monk

❤️

1 month ago

Hello Tinslee! It’s nice to meet you!

Kitties Blue
1 month ago

Awww Mondays is the place for you, adorable girl. We are so happy you and Titan have been reunited. You still look like a wee little munchkin. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh