Happy Tabby Tuesday with Simon, Woody and Barney da Bunny

happy tabby tuesday simon 03262024

Hey gang, I hope you are having a good Happy Tabby Tuesday! I’ve just been hanging out with my pal Woody for a bit. Also, if you notice up above, we’re joined by Barney da Bunny today. Actually, Barney will be with us for a while, but it’s strange, he only shows up around Easter time. He’s obiviously a working bunny and he’s always wheeling something somewhere. He’s a busy dude. Oh, if you were wondering, the flowers he is wheeling around aren’t real, but we didn’t want to tell Barney.

Hey, are any of y’all in the path to see the full solar eclipse coming up on April 8th? We’re not in the direct path here but we are in a good spot to see about an 86% eclipse. For those of you in the path to see the full eclipse, you’re in for a real treat. During the full solar eclipse of 2017 we were in the path to see the whole thing and it was amazing. Angel Brian did a post about it HERE and you can see in the video how dark it got.

Okay, that’s it for me today. Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Woody is a good friend, Simon. Our last total eclipse was in 1999 and was a strange experience. We stood in the field and watched as a huge shadow travelled across the land coming from Cornwall. The birds were singing and carrying on with their normal business, but as the shadow covered us like late dusk everything went silent. We looked at the eclipse through welding masks and it was wonderful to see and an experience to remember. As it got light again all the birds went back to their singing. We will only get a partial eclipse in April… Read more »

27 days ago

#1 has friends who will be in the direct path of the eclipse. As for us in Europe, it’s nada!

Looking good, Simon!

The Chans

Teddy
27 days ago

Simon you have a good buddy there…..and it looks like you are ready for the Easter Bunny to visit this weekend. We will see partial eclipse here but frankly I’ll probably be sound asleep no matter whether it’s partial or total! HAHAHA

Precious
27 days ago

Simon, looks like the Easter Bunny is made it to spend the weekend with you. I am in the direct path of the eclipse. I will be safely at home all day that day as people will be nuts trying to get into the area.

My GBGV Life
27 days ago

This time of year, rabbits are really busy. We see them out racing around all over the place, but Mom says we are not allowed to chase them until after Easter.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

It’s always great to make new friends, Simon!

27 days ago

Barney is really a handsome bunny.. WE all know how much you love Woody and its good to see you snuggling with him. I want to see the flamingo. I love flamingos. Barney is heralding the Easter Sunday this is on the way

Molly
27 days ago

Barney the Bunny is so cute and there is nothing wrong with artificial flowers. They’re safer for you kitties!

27 days ago

I had the full eclipse too! Katie posted it and I think she made me put pictures on facebook.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
27 days ago

Simon, we like seeing you get some stretchout time 😸😺

27 days ago

I LOVED seeing the eclipse again. Your feral was out there munching when it started I wonder what she thought? YOu did great with the stop action…

Laila and Angel Minchie

Barney da Bunny is a very handsome fella! We can understand why you would want him sticking around for a while with all those beautiful spring flowers.

angiesrecipes
27 days ago

Good that you didn’t forget your old friend Woody, esp. now you have so many siblings around.

Ellen J Pilch

You can always lean on your friend Woody. Cute Easter decoration. XO

27 days ago

Barney is a working bunny I love it.
Woody has an impawtant job too.
Just yesterday …purrfect time for an appearance… of one of our resident wild bunnies.
He loves to get in the ivy under the bird feeders to eat what the birds drop.

27 days ago

You look very relaxed hanging out with Woody and Barney. We are in the path of totality for the upcoming eclipse and can’t wait! Our paws are crossed that it will be a sunny day and not the usual cloudy affair we usually have.

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
27 days ago

dood…eye am…just a hare shy….noe pun inn tended barney
oh toe tal a tee…
N de gurlz gonna due her best ta get sum eeee clipz fotoz
and put em on me blog then de next week
N pleez and thanx mew barney, onlee dee liver dino eggz heer🦖🦖
😺🐟💙‼️

Sandee @ CP
27 days ago

You’re hangout with a great friend, Simon. You’re most handsome too.

I’ll have to check out the eclipse. They are indeed amazing.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

27 days ago

Barney seems like a nice guy.

Jean
Jean
26 days ago

Mornin’, Simon – That looks like quite a cozy nook to relax in, and also out of the way of kittens zooming around. Your Easter bunny planter is quite colorful. We’re only getting a partial glimpse of the solar eclipse this time around.

26 days ago

Simon and Barney are both so adorable and great for Easter too ~ sweet photo ~ thanks, hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
carol l mckenna

Leah
26 days ago

Wow, Simon, your tail is super floofed today! 😎 Cool bunny decoration! We were in the eclipse partial zone in 2017, 80ish per cent, I think. I took some pictures of how weird the light looked in the woods and posted them on my site. NO pictures looking directly at the eclipse because that can injure both eyes and camera lenses. We’re in line for a partial this time too.

Catscue
26 days ago

That looks like a good place to settle Simon! We’re very excited about the eclipse, and it should have a good showing here in Texas.

The LLB Gang
26 days ago

Woody and Barney look like good guys to hang with on a Tuesday. We saw the rim eclipse last October and it got pretty dark…we’ll see a partial in April.
xoxo,
Sunny & Rosy

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

I know Detroit is partially in the path and Cleveland I believe is 100% in the path!

messymimi's meanderings

You, Woody and Barney look like you are all having a good day.

We are not in the direct path and will also see about an 85% obscuration. Of course, I’ll be at work, so I might not even notice much, depending on whether my work includes anything outdoors that day.

Patricia
26 days ago

Thanks for the heads up about the solar eclipse. I’m going to put it on my calendar so I don’t forget. What time does it start?

26 days ago

We’re in the path of totality! Vermont is expecting 60,000-200,000 tourists! I just hope it’s sunny, but you never know…

26 days ago

You, Barney, and Woody are three good looking dudes, Simon! We saw a partial one here in 2017. It got pretty dark. We remember when Brian posted about it!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Simon, that is the sweetest photo of you with Woody and Barney!
Enjoy this upcoming time—hoping the weather will cooperate and the rain and thunder stops. Our kitties get bored…
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

citu
26 days ago

Linda imagen te mando un beso.

Darla M Sands
26 days ago

Your friends are in excellent company. 😀 Keeping busy is important, by the way; it keeps us all out of trouble. 😉 In Southwest Ohio we anticipate the eclipse. Best wishes!

Cheerful Monk
26 days ago

Barney is cute! And so are you!

The Oceanside Animals
26 days ago

Chaplin: “I guess if you’ve got a wheelbarrow like Barney, people put you to work hauling things. Kind of like if you’ve got a pickup truck.”
Charlee: “We’re way far away from the eclipse here, but Dada says if they were still in New York they could just drive north a little ways and they’d be in the path. Not that he would do it, because it would be super crowded.”
Oona: “Just as well they are not still in New York. If they were, who would have adopted Oona???”

25 days ago

Woody’s rear end makes a good pillow, apparently.
We will travel from Michigan to Ohio or Indiana to watch the eclipse; this is a huge item on my to-do list.

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Oh you’re so lucky to see the eclipse, Simon. Granny has seen it only one time in our Country in August 1999 at daytime, it was fascinating, even if we didn’t have the full experience of it😸 Barney is very cute and Woody too. Enjoy for as long as they stay, sweetie🐰Extra Pawkisses just for you🐾😽💞