It’s Sister Saturday Macy Time

Note: There’s a Vet update at the end of this post.

sister saturday macy 01 03092024

Hello everyone, it’s me Macy and I’m here for another edition of Sister Saturday. I really do appreciate you coming by to see me, that’s mighty nice, thanks! I guess by now you al have heard the news that we have another sister in the mix. That means eventually she will be added into the Sister Saturday mix too. Kiki told me that there would be another sister and she was sure right. Now we are even with four girls and four boys.

sister saturday macy 02 03092024

Anyways, the three newbies sure caught on to the feeding time schedule rather quickly so here I am in the kitchen trying to request a snack before the crowd arrives. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. We all have our regular eating spots, even the newbies.

sister saturday macy 03 03092024

How do you like my stretch out spot? I started laying under this chair when I was wee small and thank goodness I still fit because it’s a really nice place to watch what is going on in the living room.

sister saturday macy 04 03092024

Of course everyones favorite, the Green Bench, is always a wonderful option. I think the only one that doesn’t enjoy some Green Bench time is Maxwell. He’ll get up here every once in a while, but not too often. Even the newbies like the Green Bench.

Okay everyone, have a most wonderful Sister Saturday. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Vet Updates: Hey everyone, Dad Terry here. I wanted to let you know that Tyler did great with his neuter surgery and so far all is well. Now then, Titan needs your purrs, prayers and well wishes. Thursday night I noticed that Titan’s nose was swollen. I contact his Vet and she said bring him when you bring Tyler. So, I did just that. She said she was stumped and could not tell what was causing the swelling. So, we have to go to an Internal Medicine Vet and probably have a CT Scan of his facial area. The earliest we can get in is March 18th, but if it gets worse I’ll take him to the emergency place.

Never mind the stretch Macy, it is those toe hawks that I love! I am glad Tyler’s surgery went well. Sending lots of good thoughts for Titan.

1 month ago

Lovely post, Macie, with some great pics of your pretty self. We’re glad the neuter surgery went well. Do you think that Titan might have been scratched during a play session? We hope you can sort it out. March 18th is a long way away!

The Chans

Kim and her angels
1 month ago

Macy, you sure do have a houseful! I’m glad you’ve got spots where you can stretch out…excellent yoga pose, btw.

Great news re: Tyler’s neutering, I hope he recovers quickly. Lots of Light, and purrs from my angels, for Titan! I hope the scan resolves the issue and that whatever it is, is easily treated. 🙏❤️

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
1 month ago

Thank you for the updates on Tyler and Titan, Macy. Get some good stretch out time today 😺😸

Precious
1 month ago

Glad to hear that Tyler did fine but sorry to hear that Titan is having issues. Hope everything works out very quickly for finding the answer. And a new girl in the house that’ll be interesting.

Melody Jacob
1 month ago

Macy, it’s always a pleasure to hear from you on Sister Saturday! It’s exciting to hear about the new addition to the family. Your stretch-out spot looks cozy, and the Green Bench sounds like the perfect place for some relaxation. Sending purrs and prayers for Titan’s speedy recovery. Take care, and have a wonderful Sister Saturday!

I shared an inspiring post, I invite you to read: [Visit](https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/03/my-womens-day-hero-is-my-mom-what-to-wear-on-womens-day.html)

Laila and Angel Minchie

Such beautiful pictures of you today, Macy! And poor little Titan just cannot get a break. Praying his swollen nose is nothing serious.

1 month ago

I am delighted to learn that Tyler did great! I knew he would. Now Titan, what in the world is going on?? Did you get into a whapping match with someone maybe?

Teddy
1 month ago

Macy you always look adorable no matter where you are “camped out”! We’re glad Tyler’s surgery was OK but now we are going to concentrate on sending little Titan some POTP – swollen nose maybe a poke from a fellow “inmate” at the vet? We hope and pray it is NOTHING serious. Please keep us posted!

Huggies, Teddy and Mom P.

Turtle Lover
Turtle Lover
1 month ago

Purrrs and prayers for Titan! (and your wallet!)

Anna
Anna
1 month ago

So glad Tyler is doing well and I sure hope Tyler does not have cryptococcus like Khy did. https://www.milossanctuary.org/khy.html

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

That’s a great place to stretch, Macy. wow 4 gals, 4 boys…simply perfect!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Macy you did so well with telling you more about your favorite spots and your stretches! Lovely photos.
Good for Tyler that things went well but so sorry to hear about Titan’s nose issue.
Hoping it will work out positive!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

1 month ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know I do love that Geen Bench. If there is a rotation on the bench, I would like to virtually take Maxwell’s time slot. Tyler excellent news on ‘getting fixed’ even though you were not ‘broken’. Very impawtant surgery for your well being. Titan darlin’ I’m so sorry you have to wait til 3/18. I, purrsonally have been waitng 6 weeks for a medical appt and counting each week. Finally I’m down to 5 days.I am not a very good at waiting…when something needs to be done I want it done quickly. Lots of healing prayers Little T… Read more »

1 month ago

You’ve got some great spots to stretch out in. We’re happy Tyler is doing well and will send purrs and prayers for Titan.

Patricia
1 month ago

Always something going on at your house. Y’all sure lucked out when you found your human. He takes such good care of you and those living outside your house.
Looking forward to good news about Titan’s nose.

1 month ago

oh no, not Titan. Maybe allergies? i am hoping. I had zero idea that cats got sick until I met all of you are Brians forever home. POTP and hugs and prayers coming your way. you are looking so cute Macy with your paws spread and watching your feline world carefully

1 month ago

Macy, you are a purrity kitty.
Who bopped Titan on the schnoz?
Good to read that Tylan is well after his surgery.

1 month ago

Hi Macy. It’s so nice to see your pretty self, and thanks for catching us up on stuff. We are glad Tyler’s surgery went smoothly. And we will most definitely be purring and praying for Titan. XO

Tails Around the Ranch

Welcome to the newest sister, Macy. Very pleased to hear that Tyler survived his neuter procedure. Elsa, Wilson & I are sending loads of POTP for Titan and hope they can figure out what is ailing him. 🤞🏼

Ellen J Pilch
1 month ago

Poor Titan can’t catch a break. I will be praying for him. Glad Tyler’s surgery went well. Nice stretch Macy. You will only have to work one Saturday a month now. 🙂 XO

Molly
1 month ago

Love your stretch out spot underneath the chair, Macy, and we are happy that Tyler’s surgery went well. We’re sending lots of AireZen and positive vibes for Titan♥

Leah
1 month ago

Macy, what nice pictures of you! I especially love the stretching out picture! It’s great that all went well with Tyler’s neuter surgery! So sorry to hear of Titan’s swollen nosie; we send hopes and purrs that the swelling will go down soon.

Pam
Pam
1 month ago

Oh NO on the nose. I hope that there is nothing bad wrong. Poor babe. Its always nice when these babies bounce back from a surgery.

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, sweet Macy – Thanks for the updates (and Dad Terry too) I’m happy that Tyler came through his surgery with flying colors, and am sending good thoughts and prayers to Titan. I wish he didn’t have to wait until the 18th for the specialist to see him, however I also hope that things don’t worsen before then. It’s frustrating even for humans when specialist appts. are often months out.

Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

Prayers for poor Titan. Hoping it’s nothing bad.
We’re all so glad that Tyler did well with his surgery.
And Maxwell, you’ve got a lot of great places to watch everything going on and relax.

Tommy and Teaghan
1 month ago

We think we’d find the green bench our favorite place to nap too. And sending purrayers for Titan that he heals up right quick. xo

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

The adorable photo of you stretching in a favorite spot made me chuckle. 🙂 And you’re so beautiful all grown up, Macy. I am sorry Titan has a mysterious swelling; it’s a blessing when veterinarian’s admit confusion, at least. And I’m happy Tyler is healing well. Thank you, Terry, and your wife for being such awesome kitty caregivers. Blessings to you all.

1 month ago

Macy ~ you are so adorable with your sweet poses ~ and that Tyler survived well the neutering ~ and hope Titan nose is okay ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

citu
1 month ago

Bella foto. Te mando un beso.

1 month ago

4 boys and 4 girls is the purrfect family! Sending lots of purrs to Titan. That little guy sure has been through a lot in the short time he’s been here 🙁

peppylady.blogspot.com

I love stop in.

1 month ago

You are so cute hanging out in all those different places, Macy. We have our paws crossed for little Titan and hope the swelling goes away soon.

Cheerful Monk
1 month ago

That’s great about Tyler, but fingers crossed, love and best wishes for little Titan. ❤️

The Z Kids' Mama
1 month ago

OMC, poor little Titan! I hope he’ll be ok SOON!!

Glad Tyler’s neuter surgery went well and that he’s recovering!

Indulgedfurries
1 month ago

Your stretchy place is great, but your s-t-r-e-t-c-h is fantastic
We’re glad to hear Tyler’s neuter went well, and we’re sending lots of purrs for Titan and hoping his puffy nose is nothing serious.

Mickeys Musings
1 month ago

Macy, you are looking lovely and I like your fave spots 🙂
I am also sending lots and lots of purrs to Titan!!!!
So good to hear Tyler did well with his surgery 🙂
Purrs Winnie

messymimi's meanderings

I’m glad there are all of you, and all of you have your favorite places and things you do.

It’s great to hear Tyler did well and I’ll be praying for Titan. Our cat Horizon had a swelling on his nose that was just a benign cyst and he lived with it until the end, he lived to be sixteen. The vet said it was just cosmetic and would hurt like crazy to remove, so we just spared him all that so he looked a bit like a prizefighter who’d had a broken nose at one time!

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

We hope and purray that Titan’s nose will shrink back to normal🙏Healing Pawkisses for her and thankful that Tyler’s surgery went well…oh and your pictures are beautiful, Macy. We would like to join you too on that Green Bench😻🐾😽💞

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Chaplin: “Those are some impressive murder mittens, Macy!”
Charlee: “We are looking forward to meeting the new sister! You should add one more sister though so the girls outnumber the boys. That way you get to carry all the votes by a simple majority.”
Chaplin: “Votes? What votes? Are we voting on stuff?”
Oona: “NOBODY IS VOTING! OONA IS IN CHARGE!!!”
Charlee: “We send lots of purrs for poor Titan’s swollen nose.”
Lulu: “And we dogs send lots of tail wags!”

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

OMG I just saw this! So happy all went well with Tyler but can’t poor Titan get a break? That poor kitty has been through so much! Praying all is ok!!!