Sister Saturday:  Things I’m Wondering About with Macy

sister saturday macy 01 03302024

Hello everyone, thanks for coming by to see me today on Sister Saturday. Today I’m going to tell you a few of the things I wonder about, or as our Angel Brian would have said, what I’m pondering. I wonder why we all like the steps so much? One of us is usually hanging around on the steps or looking out front. I also wonder why all the fun birds are out front and not out back?

sister saturday macy 02 03302024

I wonder why I like belly rubs? I wonder why sometimes my belly rub requests get ignored and I get a photo taken instead? I also wonder how I got such long whiskers?

sister saturday macy 03 03302024

I wonder why the meal service is so darn slow sometimes? Hey, when you are hungry you are hungry and time matters. I’m not the only one that wonders this, I happen to know that some of the others wonder the same darn thing. Step it up Dad!

sister satuday macy 04 03302024

I wonder why the back of the couch is so darn comfy and I wonder why there are towels on the back of the couch? Oh, nevermind on that last one, I think I know why those towels are here MOL!. Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

You have a lot to ponder on, Macy. Don’t forget to ponder on why you are so cute too.

Darla M Sands
3 months ago

This made me giggle because it’s so true. :D And I think you’ll grow into those whiskers. ~nods~ On a side note, we watched a video today featuring a kitty that reminded me of your Angel big brother Brian. Hugs and well wishes to you and your wonderful family.

Teddy
3 months ago

Gosh Macy you sure have a lot of thoughts whirling around in your cute little head! I do think somebody needs to pay attention to your requests for a belly rub – the minute I flip flop onto my back Mom is there to brush my tum…..I guess I’m just lucky huh? Mom and I wish you all a HAPPY EASTER and I’m sure the Bunny will bring you all some treats – you HAVE been good right? RIGHT???????

3 months ago

Those are ponderous ponderings, little Macy! You whiskers are pretty amazing!

The Chans

Zoolatry
3 months ago

You are the epitome of the curious cat.

Precious
3 months ago

Sweet Macy, you’ve been pondering way too much and now you’re so sleepy you’re going to just drop off. Just don’t drop off the back of the couch. And yes you do have magnificent long whiskers. Happy Easter weekend.

Lillian
3 months ago

Wondring is a good thing. It makes people think outside the box

Kim and her angels
3 months ago

Macy, those are a lot of things to wonder about, it seems exhausting! BTW, why ARE all the fun birds out front, are there feeders in the front but not the back? Now you have ME wondering! 🤔😆

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
3 months ago

Hi Macy, have a good day pondering and also snoozing 😸😺

3 months ago

Mommy here said that all the furniture is draped with sheets ad towels, Macy. Something about having felines seems to make that happen.

3 months ago

And your whiskers ARE amazing! How did you grow them so LONG!!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie

My goodness Macy that is a lot to wonder about. I hope eventually you will be able to find some of the answers.

angiesrecipes
3 months ago

LOL…Macy, you do have very long whiskers and that’s a great picture of you!

3 months ago

These all are a puzzlement, Macy!

3 months ago

Macy you look quite happy wandering in your wonder.
Angel Brian was a thinker thus he pondered.
Dear one I regret to tell you the staff is always in need of extra training…

3 months ago

You sure are a curious and cute cat, Macy. Our mom would never deny you a belly rub if you asked for it.

3 months ago

I am wondering if dad would rent you out for a Halloween cat, you know the look of you in the long whiskers shot… you do have spectacular whiskers and wow on the fluffy tail… ponder on, I do a lot of pondering also

Molly
3 months ago

That is a lot of wondering for one so young, Macy! Happy Saturday!

Patricia
3 months ago

You ponder because you are so smart.

Ellen J Pilch
3 months ago

Those are excellent questions. I would love to rub that beautiful tummy. XO

Jean
Jean
3 months ago

Mornin’, Miss Macy – Yes, life is full of questions, isn’t it? One thing that isn’t questionable – you are adorable! And so photogenic.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Macy those are regal pictures of you—underlining purrfectly what you are pondering about!
That one picture where you yawn from weakness without ‘enough’ food—near collapse—must make your Dad wonder too.
Hugs and Happy Easter from Mariette and the 3 kitties that have their 17th Birthday today.

Leah
3 months ago

Those are some ponderous topics indeed, Macy! And now you have got me pondering too, about those astonishingly long whiskers you have!

3 months ago

Macy ~ you are adorable and great photos of you and great ponderings too ~ fun ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
aka (A Creative Harbr)
carol l mckenna

3 months ago

Macy, you sure do have lots of good questions. Happy Saturday, sweet girl!

3 months ago

You’re a very inquisitive kitty!!! Your whiskers are pretty amazing :)

You are doing some heavy pondering Macy!! Looking cute as ever!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Steps give you the high ground and a clear area to retreat to. You can’t be outflanked on staira

citu
3 months ago

Macy es muy linda. Te mando un beso

Stephanie B
Stephanie B
3 months ago

Macy you’re so pretty! Keep on pondering.

messymimi's meanderings

You inherited the whiskers, stairs are just plain fun, the birds are in the front because your feral family is out back (probably). Sometimes you just guess at the answer, and talk to others, and your wonderings get answered or eventually don’t need to.

Cheerful Monk

I love it! And you! ❤️

Loulou
3 months ago

OH those kitties are so so so what? Adorable, lovable, beautiful, sngglable or is it snuggleable? Whatever…that’s what they are.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Macy you certainly have A LOT on your mind! As for food service, be patient! You have a lot of hungry siblings for your pawesome Daddy to feed! xoxo

Lucy and Xena
3 months ago

Wow, you sure do wonder about a lot of things. Here, we all wonder why we only get fed two times a day and why it’s not sooner than it is. Oh, and yes, that thing about the tummy rubs is a mystery, too. Macy, you look like a halloween ca just above the meal service picture.

The Oceanside Animals
3 months ago

Charlee: “The universe is a mysterious place with lots of things to wonder about, isn’t it, Macy?”
Chaplin: “If you ever find out anything about the meal service timeliness issue, can you let us know?”
Oona: “Oona likes to make the humans wonder things too. For instance they wonder how long they can pet Oona before she turns into a gremlin and starts bunny-kicking their hands. Oona will let you all in on a little secret: NOT EVEN SHE KNOWS THE ANSWER!!!”

indulgedfurries
3 months ago

With the exception of your pondering mealtime expressing, your ponderings are very cute.

The OP Pack
3 months ago

That’s a whole lot of wondering, Macy. We hope your get some answers.

Please thank your peeps for putting up that sweet post about Lightning. We are wondering why the world can’t be filled with more peeps like them.

Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber