Happy Tabby Tuesday with Some Simon Observations

happy tabby tuesday simon 04162024

Howdy y’all, welcome to Happy Tabby Tuesday and as you can see I’m sitting here on the couch with my Dad. That makes me very happy and I love sitting with him. I sure didn’t like it when he was gone for three days, that was not overly fun. But I’m happy now and Dad seems to be doing pretty good, so that is my first observation for today. There are a few more observations I have today too…

I observed all the running by The Three Stooges, Titan, Tyler and Tinslee. The way they go ripping through the house I think maybe we need to install a traffic light so us older kitties and peeps can cross their path without incident MOL!. I’m not really sure that they would obey the traffic signals though. Who knows, they might.

I also observed that some young kitty here is a bit of a play hog. Seriously. I’m not going to mention any names, but that someone likes to grab the toys at playtime and run off with them. That young kitty has a very active self-entertainment mode and and have so much fun even with the furry of one.

Finally, I’ve observed that nap time can come at any moment and right now a nap is calling my name. I hope you have a fabulous day and don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

I am glad your dad is doing well, Simon. It sounds very hectic with those youngsters running around, so I hope you can enjoy your nap.

Lillian
1 month ago

So good it seams all well at your home Simon

Loulou
1 month ago

Oh, Simon, you know you LOVE THOSE THREE STOOGES! We sure would! If only……..but we’re too far away to even see them in person. Lucky you.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
1 month ago

We were friskier in our younger days. We are glad that all you kitties can basically share the house so well. Also that your Dad is better and your Mom can relax a little 😺😸

Charles Huss
1 month ago

I am so glad your dad is okay now.

My GBGV Life
1 month ago

You still have the sweetest face of all. Enjoy the young ones, they will slow down before you know it.

Precious
1 month ago

Simon, be sure to get a good nap so that when you are awake you can keep an eye on things and give us more news updates. It certainly sounds like it’s a wild time in your house today. Enjoy it while you all are there.

Zoolatry
1 month ago

You certainly qualify as a top-rate repurrter on all the household news! Good job, Simon…

1 month ago

Boy, your house is like that old saying from years ago, “Grand Central Station” !!! That was back in the days. But you three are brimming with life and gladness.

Pam
Pam
1 month ago

Best of all, hearing that dad is doing better is such a good thing to hear. I bet that play kitty is the tortie babe. My part tortie loves PLAY! I love the term 3 Stooges. HAHA….You babes are so special and so is Mom and Dad.

Teddy and Mom
1 month ago

Simon we enjoyed reading your observations including that your Dad seems to be doing pretty good – we would like to hear that he’s doing FABULOUS but maybe that will come in time!!! In the meantime, sounds like plenty of activity happening around there with kitties having fun…..that’s nice!

1 month ago

You look good and happy and so glad your dad is there with you now.. the three stooges, love it love it…. oh for the feeling of youth those three kittens have. mine is gone gone gone

Laila and Angel Minchie

What a fun house you live in, Simon! Never a dull moment!

1 month ago

Triple T’s aka the Three Stooges. My Bryan loves them. I venture to guess he has seen each episode a zillion times but he still giggles uncontrollably.
Thanks for the happy giggle here too
Cecilia

Eastside Cats Blog
1 month ago

Simon, you aren’t some old codger; you were the one rippin’ ’round the house recently, so jump in and show those little ‘uns just how it’s done!
You’ll make your dad laugh, which is a special kind of medicine that does wonders.

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

Good to know that Dad is doing good now, Simon. Being with dad on the couch is for sure your happy place, right?

1 month ago

Lots of great observations, Simon! We also have doubts about the efficiency of a traffic signal.

The Chans

1 month ago

You look very happy to have your dad back home, Simon. We bet it’s a bit exhausting trying to keep track of the young ones in your home.

Ellen J Pilch

The Three Stooges- I like that. 🙂 Glad you have your dad back. XO

Regine Karpel
Regine Karpel
Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

I’m dying laughing about “The Three Stooges” and a traffic light!! Hang in there Simon! you were young once too! xoxo

1 month ago

Simon ~ awesome photo of you sweet one and wonderful observation skills ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Molly
1 month ago

We are so happy to hear that your dad is doing well, Simon. Ummm – are you the traffic police?!☺

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Great observations Simon and no doubt you enjoy sitting with your Dad. Our kitties love to do the same, either sit with you or sleep with you on the bed! Makes for great body guards and nurses. It is funny here with the 17–year old siblings as only Tiggy–Tiger loves to play wild. There are mousies all over and she loves to ‘catch’ a pen at night for bringing to her Papi. She knows he has been a great writer! The cleaning ladies must at times wonder what is all laying around and than that empty box in the living… Read more »

Leah
1 month ago

We’re very happy to get this good news about your Dad, Simon! I bet you are having fun watching that constant kitten show! Nothing is quite like kittens with the zoomies! You look grand and furry today!

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, Simon – I’m so glad that your Dad is feeling much better. And I’ve got an observation or two of mine own – you are very handsome! And a sweet boy too!

Patricia
1 month ago

Good to hear your Dad is well on his way to feeling back to his normal healthy self. I’m sure watching all of the catkids shenanigans is helping him. Keep up the good work!

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

So much happening at your place Simon…We seem to remember a time where you were the young whippersnapper kitty breaking all the rules too BOL!
xoxo,
Rosy and Sunny

Sandee @ CP
1 month ago

You’re most handsome and of all your observations having your dad home is my favorite one. We don’t like it when our dads aren’t home. We know about that here.

Kittens can sure zoom all over the place. Watching our Squeaker is tiring at times. Fun but tiring.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

The OP Pack
1 month ago

We are glad you are getting that wonderful time with your Dad. Just sit back and let The Three Stooges tire themselves out. Maybe they will then joinyou for a quiet nap.

Woos – Misty and Timber

Mary Kirkland
1 month ago

Ripping through the house is good exercise though. lol
I’m glad dad is doing well.

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

Howdy! I’m so glad your dad is doing better. ~hugs~ Terra and Polly Dactyl are almost four years old and still race around at times. I tend to think tripping over them might be the end of me. lol Be well!

Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

Chia grabs the toys and runs off with them too, but she often comes back wanting someone to play with her and the toy. We’re glad your Dad is home and recovering, too, Simon. XOX Xena and my pack

Great observations, Simon! There sure is a lot going on at your place. 🙂

We’re super happy your Dad is home and doing well. XO

1 month ago

They would probably do a better job obeying traffic signals than people do!

messymimi's meanderings

Kittens have two speeds, full on and full stop. You might not remember but you were probably that way, too, when you were a very little guy.

We’re all glad your Dad is home.

Happy Tuesday!

Bernadette
1 month ago

Those are some pretty deep observations, Simon, no wonder you need a nap.

citu
1 month ago

Bella foto. Te mando un beso.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

You are in the role that I would assume in your house: The one who watches.

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Here we call an active place such as yours a zoo!! Or a cuckoo house, LOL!!!
So it must be fun to be an observer of all of that! Maybe, just maybe you might join them for a bit?

Cheerful Monk
1 month ago

Hurray for naps and that your dad is doing fine. We were worried about him. ❤️

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

You made purrfect observations, sweetie and we believe that’s a purrfect name for the three T’s😹Glad your daddy is doing so well again🙏Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞

Wendy and Dani
1 month ago

Oh Simon, you are so wise. Those young ones need you to guide them in daily life, especially about sharing. Those toys are meant fur efurryone. It’s actually so much more fun when all of your furblings get in on the play of the day.

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Charlee: “It’s never fun when your favorite human or lap spot is unavailable. We are glad he is back!”
Oona: “Who is this kitty play hog? Oona wants names! So she can come and play with him or her!”