Sister Saturday On the Lookout with Kiki

sister saturday kiki 01 04132024

Hello everybody, thanks for coming by today. Let me tell you, I was so happy when our Dad came back home! The door in the laundry room that leads to the garage opened and my eyes got so big when I saw him and I let out the loudest meow ever. I was happy, happy, happy! Then the others came trotting to greet him. I told them I had it covered MOL! Anyways, I’ve been on the lookout recently.

sister saturday kiki 02 04132024

It’s been so windy here, really, really windy. I looked up out front and I could see the trees blowing. I think I better go on upstairs and look next.

sister saturday kiki 03 04132024

I can get a good view from way up here too. It looks to me like the birds are having a hard time flying in all that wind. It sure makes me glad to be an indoor kitty, really glad.

sister saturday kiki 04 04132024

Sometimes I see some bonus critters out this way and this time I was not disappointed. I saw two bunnies out here, romping and hopping and playing. With lots of feral kitties we don’t see many bunnies, but our ferals are older now so many the bunnies feel safe visiting again.

Okay, there you have it! Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

I am glad you have your dad back home with you. I hope he is doing well.

Teddy and Mom
2 months ago

I bet your Dad was very happy to see you all when he got home too Kiki ! There’s no place like home…..for us OR our humans!

angiesrecipes
2 months ago

Dad is the best, isn’t he, Kiki :-)) Hope he is feeling better now.

2 months ago

I love your profile, when you turn your head to look to the side. You are sooo beautiful. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see all of you greet Dad. I am sure he was as happy to see you as you were to see him. our wind was so hard Beau and I had a struggle when walking into it. it was easier coming home with it to our back. I got a video of our back yard if I can remember to show it

Precious
2 months ago

Kiki, I bet you were on the lookout for dad. How exciting it was to see him come home. You be sure to anchor him down so he doesn’t do that again. Our bunny rabbits have to deal with feral cats also and all the ones that our neighbors leave run outside during the day.

Kim and her angels
2 months ago

Kiki, you’ve been hard at work! I can well imagine how happy you were to see your dad, and I’m keeping him (and all of you) in my prayers.

2 months ago

OH yes Kiki… you can be sure he was just as happy to see you and the rest of your brothers and sisters!!! Hooray! THings are back to normal.

ATCAD
2 months ago

We are glad to hear your Dad is home.

2 months ago

Your greeting your Dad’s return sounds like the sweetest moment, Kiki!

The Chans

Laila and Angel Minchie

We are so happy that you all have your dad back with you once again. We know he missed you all very much and was happy to see you all.

Zoolatry
2 months ago

Good morning Kiki (please share our wishes with one and all …)! We, too, were happy to see your Daddy come home, though know that all of you were even happier & happiest … now, let’s all make sure he doesn’t “do that kinda thing again”!

2 months ago

Eyes on the prizes, Kiki.

2 months ago

Kiki I think I might have heard you MEOW of glee upon Dad’s arrival him.
You looks precious on the Look out stairs

Lucy and Xena
2 months ago

We were glad to see your dad came home, too, but we’re sure not as glad as you, Kiki. The wind here has been the same way. For the peeps it turns a ‘Let’s take the dogs for a walk” day into a “I’m not sure I want to go out in this wind” day. Grrr. XOX Xena and my pack

Molly
2 months ago

We are so happy that your dad is home with you and the rest of the family, Kiki! We are having a windy day here today and it’s blowing the pretty blossoms off the spring blooming trees. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Kiki, you sure gave your Dad the purrfect welcome and you are a wonderful ‘lead’ sister!
Oh my, that wind has been awful for the past couple of days.
Had to drive in rain and lots of wind gusts for making it to the cardiologist early for my Pieter. He is on Lasix (Furosemide) for the fluid in his lungs and legs. The good thing is that he has slept reasonable for two nights, in a recliner that is.
Kitties are okay and I have just to step up…
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
2 months ago

ewe bee lookin my tee gorgeouz kiki ‼️😺
hope yur dadz feelin way lotz better N mom
can rest eazee two. eye cracked up when
ewe men shuned bonuz critterz…due ewe
ever get ta see like may bee…oh…poneez

that wood bee awesum …hay…noe ponee
joke ther, but hay, haz a grate week oh end 💙‼️😺🐟

Sandee
2 months ago

Having Dad back home is the very best. We’re all doing the happy dance.

Have a fabulous weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

Gidget Blue Sky
2 months ago

oh kiki, yoo luvz your dad!!!

Ellen J Pilch
2 months ago

You are such a sweetie. I am sure seeing all of you made your dad feel much better. XO

2 months ago

We love that you were so happy to se your dad again, Kiki. We are super glad he’s back home, too! XO

Jean
Jean
2 months ago

Mornin’, Miss Kiki – What beautiful pictures of you! I can see how radiantly happy you are that your Dad is back home and grateful too that you have an indoor home.

Leah
2 months ago

Kiki, you are really getting around and seeing all the sights, and you look adorable doing it! We’re very happy that your Dad is back at home, too!

2 months ago

We’re glad to hear your dad is home and doing well. You sure have lots of great places to watch everything going on around your house.

2 months ago

We know your Dad is as happy to be home as you are to have him there!

The Z Kids' Mama
2 months ago

It was really really windy up here in Taylors, too! (Thank goodness it calmed down overnight!) It was so windy here yesterday that some fallen trees took out our electric grid for about three hours late yesterday afternoon! Thank goodness Duke got it all back up and running again before it started getting dark! We obviously lost internet and phone service too – and those who have cable tv lost it as well. I dumped cable a while back. Anyway, it looks like today will be a beautiful one, so I hope your dad and and mom get to spend… Read more »

Wendy and Dani
2 months ago

That is so sweet, Kiki! I’m glad that you and all the kitties didn’t have to wait a long time for your Dad to return. It sounds like a lovely Welcome Home gathering.

2 months ago

Oh Kiki ~ such adorable photos of you sweet and glad you greeted your Dad so well ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Mary Kirkland
2 months ago

I’ve seen wild bunnies a few streets away last year. But people went and gathered them all up and found them homes.

Patricia
2 months ago

Great news that your Dad is home. Be sure to give him lots of pats and purrs.

Lillian
2 months ago

Oh I am so glad he is home with you all!

2 months ago

You’re such a sweetie! Your dad couldn’t have asked for a better welcoming committee. I know he missed all of you as much as you missed him – if not even more!

indulgedfurries
2 months ago

Kiki, you are an excellent watcher. I’m so glad you were able to announce to the others that your Dad was home. I bet you were all so very happy! I bet bunnies are fun to watch. We don’t have them here, so the only fun critters we can watch are birds and squirrels.

citu
2 months ago

Me alegra que estés mejor y junto a tu familia. Te mando un beso.

Cheerful Monk
2 months ago

I’m so glad your dad is back home! And that you have plenty of things to look at from inside your safe home.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I know how worried you were about your dad and you must have given him a hero’s welcp,e/

The OP Pack
2 months ago

Such beautiful photos of beautiful Kiki. We hope your Dad is doing well. Please give him some gentle sniffs and maybe a sloppy kiss or two from us.

Woos – Misty and Timber

The J-Cats
2 months ago

Kiki, We, too, are furry, furry glad your Dad is home!
And you are quite right, it’s furry impawtant to remain on the lookout.
Your pictures are mewtiful.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Awww Kiki I know you made your Dad SUPER happy when you lead the clowder welcoming him home! I know you had to miss him terribly! We had those same super high winds as well! It’s a little bit windy today, but it’s calming down some. Hoping your birdies are able to fly now!

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Oh sweetie, we can so imagine how you felt when your Dad came home💗Extra Pawkisses just for you🐾😽💞

messymimi's meanderings

Awww, I know you love your dad, that’s wonderful.

It’s been a bit brisk here, too, with a bit of wind most afternoons.

Bunnies, how fun!

Kitties Blue
2 months ago

Kiki, you certainly are a lovely girl with pretty markings. We have bunnies here as well. When Mom sees one or more, she always tries to get us to come look. You definitely are taking your look-out duties seriously. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Oona: “Somebody has got to keep an eye on things, Kiki! Here, it seems to be Oona’s job to watch the bunnies and birds out front.”
Java Bean: “Ayyy, I do it to sometimes.”
Oona: “You do it wrong. You bark at them and scare them away. The whole point of staring is just to watch.”
Java Bean: “But barking is fun.”
Oona: “YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!”

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

I can only imagine how excited you all were to get your precious dad home. 😀 Thanks for brightening an already sunny day here.