Sister Saturday with Super Tray Macy

sister saturday macy 01 04202024

Hello everyone, it’s me Macy and I’m ready to tell you about my Saturday. I’m starting off in my favorite tray, yes, it’s a tray. The Mom said it’s the kind of a big wooden serving tray, the kind that our Dad used to use when serving Mom breakfast in bed. Well, okay, maybe Mom didn’t really say that and the Dad didn’t really do that, but it is a serving tray. There is a nice plush towel in it now and that makes it a favorite relaxing spot of mine.

sister saturday macy 02 04202024

I’ve still be up on the stairs looking out front and watching all of the birdies. It’s amazing the number of feathered friends I can see out front. It’s also a fun spot to see food deliveries show up on our door.

sister saturday macy 03 04202024

I’m pretty shy around stranger danger so if I see a human walking up the sidewalk I hide real quick like. I hide right behind these rails so nobody can see me. They don’t even know that I’m here!

Okay, that enough for now, on with the nap! Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

That tray and towel make a great bed. I tried my hardest in the next to last photo, but you made to good a job of hiding for me to find you!

Lillian

Sweet dreams

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
1 month ago

One of us is like you, Macy. She also hides out from strangers but then she also gets in her snooze and snore time at one of the several spots that Mom and Dad have set up for her 😸😺

Angel Binky, Peachy, Stippie and Granny

Aren’t you the most cute Super Tray Girl, or what😻Sorry we couldn’t see your picture behind the trails, sweetie, but at least we can picture it😸😺Double Pawkisses for a relaxed weekend to all of you🐾😽💞

Teddy and Mom
1 month ago

Macy I think we all find a great spot for watching our worlds pass by and if a tray suits you then that’s dandy! Besides – it looks nice and comfy with a towel as padding.

Patricia
1 month ago

Nice of your Dad to put a towel in the tray so it’s comfy for you. And it’s wise to have a good hidey spot to feel safe.

Precious
1 month ago

Macy you look like a sweet serving of dessert on that tray.

1 month ago

You could use a few lessons from Beau on how to greet strangers, he stands at the door eagerly awaiting it to open, expecting that person to step in and immediately pet him. not all strangers want to do that. You look so sweet watching that door with one eye. soon you will not be able to fit anything but your head through the bannisters.. that pic make me laugh

1 month ago

You precious darling. The rails are a great way to hide. What a wonderful plan you made.

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

`Hi Sweet and shy Macy 🙂 My kitties are very shy too..they hide even the door bell rings, that I assume they associate with strangers or danger.

Last edited 1 month ago by angiesrecipes
Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

Macy, you’re always adorable, and that last picture made Mom go awwww. She has a push cart with a tray like that on the top. But since we’re dogs and not cats, we can’t sleep in it, BOL! XOX Lucy

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Macy,
Those are some very sweet and intimate photos of yourself!
That tray is a treasure for claiming to snooze on—with such a soft kitty mattress.
Birdies are fun to watch but you ought not to be scared of humans… at least not most of them.
LOVE that final KISS ME pose.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Loulou
1 month ago

Oh, beautiful Macy, we would not TRAY-ed you for ANYTHING, neither love nor money. What a lovely look you have with those sweet eyes. And what a great idea about that tray. Will keep that in mind for mama….in the future….if and when she and papa are found by another kitty. I’m working on that…..

Laila and Angel Minchie

Those rails are the purrfect spot to hide when stranger danger approaches.

Molly
1 month ago

Trays are good, Macy. I eat my meals on one all the time in front of the TV. I hope deliveries come your way today!

1 month ago

That try looks like a fine spot for a quick nap. We didn’t see you hiding!!

Pam
Pam
1 month ago

haha…..Lily hides under the curtains, with her tail sticking out, she don’t see me so she thinks I don’t see her…..you kitties are so adorable! Such a doll babe you are.

1 month ago

Macy OMCs you had me going there for a moment I was about to ask if Dad cooked a big brekkie to serve mom! I bet she would love to have you served to her in bed on that tray!!! I love how all of you are step kitties and the sleepy kitty pose
Hugs Cecilia.

1 month ago

You are a busy little girl, Macy. You did a great job hiding from those strangers. BOL!

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, Miss Macy – All the photos of you are so beautiful, but seems that next to last one is just stairs and rails! I certainly can’t tell if you are really there or not. Good job with hiding, sweet girl.

Leah
1 month ago

Macy, what beautiful eyes you have! You are so clever about finding all those great hiding places! And watching birdies! I bet you don’t miss much!

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

Good hiding spot. 😉 Be well!

Mark's Mews
1 month ago

Thats a solid-looking tray and thick towel. We get open dresser drawers full of soft stuff. Good job hiding behind the stair rails. We had ta look hard ta see ya there!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Macy you are adorable!! I love your serving tray bed!! Hey! Dad should put a patent on that and market them!

Wendy and Dani
1 month ago

You are so very sweet, Macy! I love it knowing how you have found your own special place for sleeping and that you stand on guard for efurryone in the house. The picture of you with your head upside down elicited an “Awww” from me. I’d like to nestle your furry little neck.

Ellen J Pilch
1 month ago

Looks like you have some nice spots to hang out. XO

Mary Kirkland
1 month ago

That towel spot sounds like a good one for a little nap.

The OP Pack
1 month ago

That’s a super duper hiding spot, Macy – no one will ever see you there:)

Woos – Misty and Timber

1 month ago

Oh Macy ~ you are adorable ~ especially hiding near the stair rails ~ lol ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

1 month ago

What a clever hiding spot! MOL. You sure are a sweetpea.

Cheerful Monk

That tray looks cozy! Thanks to you I’m off to take a quick nap. 😊

1 month ago

That is a good watching spot on the stairs, Macy, and that tray looks pretty darn comfy. 🙂

citu
1 month ago

Son dos lindas gatitos. Te mando un beso.

Marjorie Dawson and Angel Harvey

Seriously, if there is a cat in that photos I can’t see it!! 😉

Athena and Marie

So sweet!

messymimi's meanderings

Both of your parents deserve breakfast in bed once in a while, it would be a wonderful treat they could give each other on special occasions.

You’re hiding spot probably works well, especially since it’s indoors and the people are outdoors.

I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Charlee: “Since it’s a serving tray, everybody serves you when you’re in it, right? Which is as it should be of course.”