A Rainy Sister Saturday with Macy

sister satruday macy 01 05182024

Hello everyone, it’s me Macy! I hope you all are having a good weekend. We’re planning on having a good one here too, even though it’s cloudy and it’s supposed to rain lots today. We might even have some of those noisy thunder boomer things. We don’t like that severe weather stuff but it seems to be that season here in the South. It’s really nice to be an inside kitty!

sister saturday macy 02 05182024

Can you tell I’m not overly thrilled with the lack of activity out front? No birdies, no geese, no human walkers. All I see out there is some wet stuff. Oh well, I guess I still do enjoy checking it out anyways. You do never know what you might see out there.

sister saturday macy 03 05182024

Hey, even the water is wet MOL! I know we’ve mentioned this before but this is what we call our cement pond. It’s not really cement and it’s not really a pond, but it’s a pond to us. This big bowl is rather old and it belonged to the two big doggies that used to live here. It’s been popular with all the kitties here ever since.

sister saturday macy 04 05182024

I guess I might as well get ready for a snoozy.  Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

27 days ago

Lovely pics of you today, Macy! We all love to drink out of Ollie’s huge water bowl! It’s sunny at the moment, but it’s going to rain in the afternoon. We wish it would stop!

The Chans

Teddy and Mom
27 days ago

Hi Macy! We’re having a wet Saturday here too. That won’t stop me from asking Mom to take me outside though – I get soaked and there’s a big towel always at the ready for me on the front porch after a WET WALK with her before we come back inside. I like the “cement pond” idea – I’ll have to see if Mom will give me a big container of water……I love water to drink AND play in! Have a good weekend!

27 days ago

Rainy days are meant for snoozing, I hope you enjoyed it.. Sorry there was no activity to brighten your day, but you did get a little while by your seaside in a bowl… so good to see your pretty face today.. I spent time yesterday looking through archives on Google photos of all our angels and I found that I had 500 photos of Big and over 1000 of Beau. Since there are so many of you , if I were there it would be tens of thousands, ha ha

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Macy, you seem to be facing the same thunderstorm weather we have here.
Indeed, best to be an inside kitty. Ours can go outside but they don’t want to if the weather is bad.
We have one of the girls licking her paw after dipping it in the water bowl.
Not as big as your pond though! Well, for a large family a big(ger) bowl is needed!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Precious
27 days ago

Dear Macy, keep your eyes open when it’s raining because sometimes it rains cats and dogs. Then your front yard would be full again of life.

angiesrecipes
27 days ago

Hi Macy Happy Weekend! Water is good for you, drink more!

27 days ago

I love the cement pond! I can almost hear the Beverly Hillbillies music playing in the background!

ATCAD
27 days ago

It’s raining here too. In a way we are glad as it means Mom won’t be gone for hours trying to clean Grandma’s swimming pool Instead she will be here with us cleaning.

27 days ago

Macy, you have such an expressive face, and we enjoyed our visit with you today.

27 days ago

Macy sometimes we have to make our own fun like splish splashing in the indoor pond.
We have the same weather predicted here…our severe will be closer to supper though.

Duke
27 days ago

I’m so happy that you’re an inside kitty now, Macy, and you will be having fun playing in your cement pond!

Patricia
27 days ago

Our favorite things to do on a rainy day are read and nap. Well, Mama reads and naps we just nap.

Leah
27 days ago

Love this series of pictures of you, Macy! You look so beautiful and cute! We’re supposed to get some of that rainy stuff today too. With a slight chance of stormy.

Jean
Jean
27 days ago

Mornin’, beautiful Macy – You are quite fetching, do you know that? I’m glad you’re an inside kitty too. I like your cement pond. It’s almost as big as you are! I also like the sheet over the chair with the pretty pink birds. Enjoy your snoozy, Macy!

27 days ago

Oh Macy ~ such cute photos of you entertaining your self ~ Rain does that ~ we all need to find inside things to keep us busy when it rains ~ Rainy day in MA too ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

27 days ago

Hello there, Macy! It’s so nice to see your pretty self today. We hope you get some good snoozies in, and that the weather is not too severe. XO

Ellen J Pilch
27 days ago

Sorry about the rain and lack of bird tv.

Sognafaret
27 days ago

In Norway we had several very hot days, so to day me and Sofie got our first bath outside in a little place in the forest. So cold, so good.

Stephanie B
Stephanie B

Remember to hydrate! 🐈‍⬛️❤️

Mary Kirkland
27 days ago

Hopefully the wet weather doesn’t last too long.

27 days ago

Enjoy your rainy Caturday, sweetie! I know you can find lots of fun inside.

27 days ago

You sure are keeping busy even if there isn’t much to look at outside, Macy.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

You make good use of a rainy day. I usually just hide under a blanket all day.

The OP Pack
27 days ago

Lovely to see you today, Macy. We see you dipping your little paw in that water. Misty likes to do that too and splashes the water all over the floor so she can lie on the cool, wet tiles.

Hey, just curious – we see a little empty space in that header next to Chipper – we keep waiting to see a new addition appear there:). Don’t you need another little girl kitty there to even out the numbers???

Woos – Misty and Timber

messymimi's meanderings

I hope you get a break from the rain and a chance to watch some Bird TV. Your cement pond looks quite refreshing.

Cheerful Monk
26 days ago

I’m glad you are safe inside! ❤️

Tails Around the Ranch

What cute pics. Rainy days are made for snoozes and provide a nice way to balance enjoying racing around checking things out. Hopefully the rain will lift soon and you can go back to enjoying the comings and goings outside.

Kitties Blue
26 days ago

Macy, these are some mighty adorable photos of you. We hope you had a good snooze. We have been inundated with rain as well. Mom had to repot some of her plants because they couldn’t drain fast enough and were drowning. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Lucy and Xena
26 days ago

Macy, you are just too adorable getting ready for your snooze. Being in Chattanooga, we’ve had lots of rain on and off too this spring. Sometimes, the mountains keep the worst away, though.

Darla M Sands
26 days ago

I want to pick you up for a snuggle. 😀 Even the blankie you’re on is adorable.

The Oceanside Animals
25 days ago

Lulu: “No thunder boomers!!!”

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Macy! Roary likes to drink out of Levi’s big bowl too! We are supposed to have those boomers this afternoon and tonight!!! Uh-oh!!