A Sister Saturday Weekly Recap with Kiki

sister saturday kiki 01 05112024

Hello gang, how’s it going with you? Things are trying to get back to normal here but I’m not sure that any of us knows what normal is anymore. We’re all glad to have Simon back home though. When he first came home he had to rest so he was in the big bedroom with the door closed. He wasn’t overly happy about that but it was what the Vet said needed to be done. Actually, y’all know how us kitties are with closed doors.

sister saturday kiki 02 05112024

You see, the problem for me with the closed bedroom door is that meant the big bathroom was off limits too. Hey, that’s where the sinks are and I love spending time in the sink. Yes, I’ll admit it, I’m a sinker. So finally, Thursday evening, the bedroom door opened and Simon could come out and we could go it. Now that’s how it should be, but Simon needed the rest so it’s really okay.

sister saturday kiki 03 05112024

Then, I was in the hallway looking at, well, I really don’t know what I was looking at, but it must have been something good. Oh yea, I remember, Maxwell was up on the upstairs overlook looking over. He does that a lot and I do like to look up at him when he’s up there.

sister saturday kiki 04 05112024

Oh well, I guess I’ll just take a snooze and see what happens later today. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

1 month ago

I LOVE YOUR FACE! it makes me happy to look at you.. I am happy for all of you the period of closed doors is over and you can get to your sink and be the little stinker you are…prayers and fingers crossed all of you stay happy and healthy and give the purrents a break on vet visits.. hugs to all of you

Teddy and Mom
1 month ago

Kiki I’m glad you got your sink back. When I was smaller I used to spend time in the sink in my Mom and Dad’s room – it was cool and cozy. I certainly no longer fit in it!

Patricia
1 month ago

Good to hear things are back to normal.

Precious
1 month ago

Kiki you look adorable in the sink. We are glad to hear Simon is feeling so much better and obviously you now have freedom to go climb in the sink. It’s been a busy week for all of you. We wish your mommy a Happy Mother’s Day tomorrow

Kim and her angels
1 month ago

Kiki, you’ve all had a very eventful week! I hope everyone gets to follow your example and catch up on napping this weekend. 😺

1 month ago

Thank goodness, Kiki! Everything is back to normal and it will stay that way!

Laila and Angel Minchie

Kiki, we are so happy that you were able to get your sink back. But it was so very nice of you to give it up for a while so that Simon could rest up and get better.

1 month ago

Kiki’s a sinker, Kiki’s a sinker!

1 month ago

You look so adorable in your sink. We’re glad things are getting back to normal.

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

Meow Kiki 🙂 Did anybody tell you that you are beautiful today, Kiki? YOU are so pretty!

Tails Around the Ranch

Such a pretty kitty. So when you guys are in the sink, do you scrub them as well. 😉 Our mum could use some cleaning helpers.
Your fur-iends,
Elsa & Wilson the House Pony

1 month ago

Kiku ~ you are a beautiful kitty ~ great photos of you sweet one ~ glad you found a sink and glad Simon is recovering well ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Leah
1 month ago

Kiki, you look wide-eyed and alert today! Well, except for that last snoozy pic! Happy Caturday to all!

1 month ago

You sure have lots of places to hang out, Kiki. Thanks for the report on what’s going on at your house.

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, sweet Kiki – Lots of news lately at your happy, busy home. I’m relieved that Simon is doing much better, getting the rest he needs, and the bedroom door is open again and the bathroom sink is available! I’m wondering how Chipper is doing.

1 month ago

Oh Kiki you won my heart hook line and sinker today with your sink photo.
Your furs are gorbeous.
Happy all things are back to normal. We know kitties do not like change

The Z Kids' Mama
1 month ago

I’m glad that Simon is both back home AND feeling better!!

Indulgedfurries
1 month ago

Kiki, you all have had an eventful week. I’m glad Simon is done with his private rest and you are able to sink in one of your favorite spots. Paws crossed the next few weeks are less eventful in the health department.

Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

Hi Kiki. We’re glad Simon got released from solitary confinement. And that you can go be a sinker again. 🙂 Happy weekend! XOX Xena and my pack

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Kiki, we all are glad that Simon is home and doing better!
Looking up at Maxwell and then snoozing were sweet images.
Big hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Mary Kirkland
1 month ago

I’m glad things are getting back to normal .

Kitties Blue
1 month ago

Kiki, you sure are a gorgeous girl. We used to have several sinkers around here, but none of the current Kitties Blue really do that. That looks like a great snooze. Bet you enjoyed it. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Ellen J Pilch

Thanks for the update Kiki. Glad you got your sink back. 🙂 XO

1 month ago

So glad things are getting back to normal for you!

Bernadette
1 month ago

Kiki, you have tons of purrsonality. I remember you showed up outside at the feeding station, and you sure came to the right house to show off.

Cheerful Monk
1 month ago

You look so elegant in that sink! I’m glad you have access to it again and that Simon is better.

1 month ago

What a week you all had, Kiki! We are so glad things are getting back to normal. XO

citu
1 month ago

Linda fotos. Me alegro por Simón. Te mando un beso.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Normal is nice

messymimi's meanderings

I’m glad you have access to the sink again, but I’m glad you were patient about it.

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Oona: “Oona is also a big fan of sinks, Kiki! But she does not sit in them. She plays with the water coming out of the faucet.”
Charlee: “And if there is no water coming out of the faucet?”
Oona: “THEN OONA DEMANDS THAT THE FAUCET BE TURNED ON!!!”

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

You are so awwdorable, Kiki and the sink won’t sink when it’s in your paws😺😸Extra Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞