Awww Mondays: Discoveries with Chipper

awww mondays chipper 01 05132024

Hello there, it is me Chipper! I’m glad to be here with you today, although I am not sure what I am doing here. My new Dad told me several of you asked about me and how I am doing. I’m doing good I think, I’m mostly out of the upstairs bathroom now, although I am still sleeping up there at night. I am making lots of discoveries, like being able to get on this big thing called a couch.

awww mondays chipper 02 05132024

I have also discovered that these things called scratchers are fun. My Mom says that the furniture things are not for scratching but these things are. I’m glad I learned that. Now I’ve got to learn how to not eat the cardboard.

awww mondays chipper 03 05132024

I not only learned that I can get all the way up on the couch, I also learned that I can get all the way up on this big chair too. Oh, I did learn that I can get all the way up in the tall things that are called cat trees. Those things are really fun.

awww mondays chipper 04 05132024

I love my little ducky friend too and I learned pretty quick like that toys sure are fun. There’s all kind of play things here and lots on things I’m not supposed to play with too. I did make friends with the other kitties here and they are sure fun to chase. It’s kind of funny when I chase them to have them run from little old me.

Okay, I think I’m done, I’ll see you next time. Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Chipper it looks and sounds like you are exploring your new home and getting along with the new fur–siblings well.
Oh, that exploring time is the BEST, we stil have videos from when our five born here kitties explored the home. Jumping, racing and sleeping.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Teddy and Mom
1 month ago

Chipper we’re so happy you’re out of jail (!) and able to roam around and play. So much to play with and explore isn’t there. We’re glad you’ve met the rest of the family and made friends………you are just so adorable little guy!!

Hugs, Teddy and Mom

1 month ago

Good morning Sweet Chipper. It beats me how such a tiny kitten can get up on that great big sofa… now I am waiting to see you on the BIG ottoman. Keep doing cute things and you will get more time on this blog…. there is a lot of competition for spots here.

Lillian
1 month ago

He is so amazing little kitty

My GBGV Life
1 month ago

He is so adorable! Soon your parents will need to find a new place to live because you kitties will need the entire house for yourselves, LOL! Keep on discovering little fellow.

Precious
1 month ago

Chipper, a little kitten has a lot to learn when they live inside of a house. But we know that you will Master it all.

Marjorie and Toulouse
Marjorie and Toulouse
1 month ago

YOU are the cutest kitten ever! We agree about the toys too, we like them here!

1 month ago

Chipper, you are adorable! And that is a great blog post! We’re glad you’re enjoying yourself and have made friends with your siblings. Don’t grow up too fast, now!

Duke
1 month ago

You are just too cute, Chipper, and it sounds like you are having lots of fun!

Maggie

Wow, Chipper! You are learning a lot 🙂 We love your photos, too. ♥

1 month ago

Chipper! I LOVE meeting you and learning more about you. Not to mention you are so adorable! Oh my goodness! What a little doll baby! I really enjoyed seeing you today.

Zoolatry
1 month ago

Well, well, well ~ it sure didn’t take you long to make your “cute little self” right at home! Good job, Chipper … keep at it!

Chipper your Awww monday made me chipper. You are just precious x 10000
MOL MOL cardboard is the new kitty fiber.
For a young whippersnapper you have learned lots

The Z Kids' Mama
1 month ago

Oh my cats, Chipper! You are just too cute!! I bet your Dad, Mom, and older siblings are spoiling you rotten!

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

o hallo, Chipper 🙂 You are such a cutie!

Sandee @ CP
1 month ago

You’re so cute, Chipper. You’re going to fit right in. You’re learning all the things you need to learn to be the best kitty ever. You have the best peeps in the blogosphere too.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

Kim and her angels
1 month ago

Chipper, you sure are a little cutie! It seems you’re settling in well and learning LOTS of new things! Welcome to your forever home, you definitely ended up with the best family. ❤️

Xena, Lucy, Riley and Chia

Hi Chipper. Mommy says she wants you, but our Dad is so allergic, and besides, your new pawrents wouldn’t give you up. She thinks you’re as cute and sweet as me (I do not believe this to be true.) XOX Xena

1 month ago

Ooh, you are a big bad Chipper…and the big ‘uns are fraidy cats!

Patricia
1 month ago

You are not only too cute you are smart. You found the perfect home where you are loved and well taken care of.

1 month ago

Chipper, you are totally AWW-dorable!

1 month ago

Oh Chipper ~ you are so adorable and what fun things you are learning ~ smart kitty ~ hugs

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

CAAC
1 month ago

Another new kitty? How precious you are Chipper! It’s so nice to meet you. All of your worries are now behind you. You have a fabulous new home and a great mom and dad, plus a lot of furblings to teach you many things. Have an awwwesome Monday!

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Oona: “Oona is also a big fan of those rough cardboard scratchers on the floor, Chipper! The Hipster Kitties ignore them but Oona thinks they are the best thing ever—”
Chaplin: “Hmm, maybe we should get a few more to help keep you occupied.”
Oona: “—aside from bothering Chaplin of course!”

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

OH MY CHIPPER!! YOU ARE TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!! You are so smart for such a little guy!!!! Now…about that cardboard lol!!! And…..you couldn’t have found yourself a better home! I’m sure you know that already! I love your little duckie friend, he is a good one to hang out with. Sending lots of love Chipper!! xoxo

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, Chipper – You are absolutely precious! Are you the youngest kitty that ever arrived at your new home? I’m so happy for you and your family that you are there where you belong. P.S. Have you hit 2 pounds yet?!

Leah
1 month ago

Chipper, you look so little on that huge furniture! It’s delightful to see you explore, what a cutie you are!

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

Soo much Chipper cuteness in one post! We are happy things are going good in your new home Chipper, we just know you are going to have a most wonderful life!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Catscue
1 month ago

Squeeeee! You are so adorable little Chipper, I look forward to seeing you in more posts. Have fun!

Ellen J Pilch

Nice to learn more about you Chipper. You are a cutie. XO

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

You one the kitty lottery, adorable one. 😀

Tails Around the Ranch

Aww, little Chipper…you’re just too adorable for words. Happy Monday.

stevebethere

Well hello Chipper you LQQK like your settling in well and already posing lol 🙂
Have a chippertastic posey Monday 👍

The OP Pack
1 month ago

Sweet little Chipper. You are well on your way to finding all the good things about your new life. The best is yet to come, and we bet every day there with the others brings you lots of happiness and love.

Woos – Misty and Timber

1 month ago

You sure are learning about your new home, Chipper. It sounds like you’re having lots of fun.

1 month ago

Could you be any cuter? You found yourself the best family imaginable.You’re going to have such a fun life!

citu
1 month ago

Uy pobre gatito. Por lo menos ahora tiene un buen hogar. Te mando un beso.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I am heartened to see you are fitting in so well. Enjoy the house

Cheerful Monk
1 month ago

You are such a tiny, sweet thing! I hope you love your new home. ❤️

Mark's Mews
1 month ago

Greetings, Chipper! You are learning fast. Yeah, the furniture is not the best places ta scratch. Those floor scratchers and cat trees are better places. We are glad to see you have found a little stuffy friend. The other cats are good ta cuddle with but sometimes they want to be left alone. So ducky is allus there fer you…

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Chipper, if you aren’t the cutest ever!!

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

Oh, Chipper, you brought a big smile to my face. What a cutie you are and it looks like you have a lot to chase over there…MOL…Your header is looking amazing. All fit in purrfectly, the header of completion (number 9)…maybe… 😉 Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

messymimi's meanderings

It’s great to see you out and about, Chipper! I know once you realize you get plenty of good food in that house, the cardboard won’t taste worth even a nibble.

Kitties Blue
30 days ago

Chipper, like everyone else, we had been waiting to see more of you. It seems as if you are settling in nicely. You have found yourself an excellent family and home. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh