Happy Tabby Tuesday with Happy Tabby Simon

happy tabby tuesday simon 05282024

Hello everyone, it’s me Simon here with you on Happy Tuesday, or as I like to call it, Happy Tabby Tuesday. The Dad said I look a little bit grumpy but I’m not, I’m really not grumpy at all. I’ve been doing all the normal kitty things, like eating, napping, littering and repeating them all on a regular basis. Okay, I do get just a wee bit annoyed when some kitty takes my favorite spot when I had a previous reservation. That’s the way it goes though with those line jumpers MOL!

Otherwise it’s been a bit ho-hum around these parts. Oh, there was a little bit of yelling from that little Chipper fellow. He was caught by surprise when he found out he was headed to the Vet today. Not to worry, there wasn’t anything wrong with him. It’s time for his second round of kitten booster shots. Doesn’t that sound like fun? No, I didn’t think so either but he and Dad went riding anyways.

Listen y’all, have a fun and Happy Tabby Tuesday. I’m just gonna be my cheerful self and have a nap. Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Lillian
17 days ago

Good to heare that we don’t need to worry about the vet vissit

17 days ago

Those vet visits are never really fun, are they? Momo and Ryū will be due for their boosters in late June. We think you look more intense than grumpy, Simon!

The Chans

I don’t think you look grumpy Simon, just very thoughtful. Were you thinking about Chipper?

Loulou
17 days ago

Oh, you are one Habby Tappy….er…whatever and you don’t look grumpy, just “will he take the pic and leave me ALONE”- ish.

Precious
17 days ago

Simon, there’s always something going on at your house with so many Kitty cats. And now the tiniest one gets to go and be poked and prodded. He’ll be fine when he gets home.

My GBGV Life
17 days ago

The good spots are probably hard to get with all of you, but I’m sure you share most of the time.

17 days ago

You always look amazing to us… your eyes just jump out at me each time I see you.. glad things are normal, poor Chipper, he doesn’t know how lucky he is to get those shots..life will never be boring with the kittens around, for sure

Maggie
17 days ago

You have beautiful eyes, Simon!
Can’t blame Chipper for putting up a fuss though 🙂

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Simon, guess your pronounced and unique face markings might make you look grumpy but you absolutely are not!
Oh, poor Chipper, he learned about the dreaded trips to the vet… But that is life for a kitty that wants to stay healthy.
You are a special bunch of siblings!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

17 days ago

Mom got tickled at Chipper yelling because a visit to the vet sneaked up on him!!

Kim and her angels
17 days ago

Aren’t you happy it wasn’t you off to the vet, Simon? 😆 I’m glad things are ho-hum, that means everyone is okay for the moment!

Teddy and Mom
17 days ago

Glad nothing is “amiss” there – it’s OK to NOT have a smile on your face all the time – I look grumpy when I’m not sometimes too. I prefer to say I’m “relaxed” !!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

I went to the vet last week! I feel for Chipper! At least this time, the vet gave me some treats (and my Mom gave me more when we got home). ~Ellie Mae

Laila and Angel Minchie

We sure can imagine what it sounded like with those high-pitched kitchen screeches from little Chipper When he found out, he had to go to the vet. Poor little dude, but we all had to go through it too at one time.

Patricia
17 days ago

You are a handsome tabby with amazing eyes, Simon.

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
17 days ago

dood…ya due look a bit eye rate….did ya just see vishuz squirrel out yur window,
ore, knot get enuff fish for brek fest…..that’ll due it everee time 😺🐿🐿‼️

17 days ago

Simon I say it might be time for refresher course house rules like prior approval, waiting in line and most of all Simon is da Patriach so what he says goes
Happy Chipper’s 2nd round of vaccines are over

Ellen J Pilch
17 days ago

You do look a bit grumpy. My Brody is not grumpy, but he always looks it in photos. xO

17 days ago

As the biggest brofur in the house, Simon, you must comfort wee Chipper when he returns from being messed about by that vet person.

Sandee @ CP
17 days ago

Our babies have been through all of this. It’s important to do. Good parents make sure our babies are cared for.

You’re most handsome, Simon.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your peeps. ♥

Mickeys Musings
17 days ago

Not grumpy Simon, but maybe intense with those big,awesome eyes 🙂
Purrs Winnie

Leah
17 days ago

Simon, you do look grand and very attentive, with those wide-open, gorgeous eyes! Glad to hear that little Chipper’s vet visit is just routine!

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

You have that serious look today, Simon, and we like it. Btw we would cry too, little Chipper, as we don’t like car rides at all, not to mention that vet…MOL…Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

angiesrecipes
17 days ago

mmm..those kitties have to learn to respect :-))

Jean
Jean
17 days ago

Mornin’, Simon – I’m sure as the big brother in the household you are concerned about your siblings, especially those vet visits!

Three Chatty Cats
17 days ago

Those eyes! So pretty! You do look a little tiny bit grumpy. But I’m sure I’m just imagining it.

Catscue
17 days ago

I just love those peepers of yours Simon. Sorry about the little Chipper, boosters are important and now it is done – yay!

Darla M Sands
17 days ago

It’s way too easy for us silly humans to put our emotions onto kitty expressions. 😀 Best wishes to you and yours, precious.

The LLB Gang
17 days ago

Sometimes you’ve got to put those line jumpers in their place! BOL
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

You look contemplative (and handsome), Simon, not grumpy. 🙂

The vet is not fun fr anyone, but we are glad Chipper is doing well. Hugs!

17 days ago

It’s a very good thing when everything is ho-hum.

The OP Pack
17 days ago

Happy Tabby Tuesday to you, Simon. We think we spy some nice sunshine on your beautiful furs.

Woos – Misty and Timber

messymimi's meanderings

Instead of thinking of them as line jumpers, just consider them bed warmers!

citu
17 days ago

Bella imagen. Te mando un beso.

Cheerful Monk
17 days ago

Hurray for naps and loving homes!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Even green eyed cats get the blues

Lucy and Xena
16 days ago

Simon, we can’t help but stare at your beautiful, mesmerizing green eyes. XOX Xena and my pack

16 days ago

We don’t think you look grumpy, but rather serious, Simon.

The Oceanside Animals
16 days ago

Chaplin: “You don’t look grumpy! You just have resting kit face!”
Charlee: “Poor Chipper! You should hear me howl when I have to go to the vet!”

Tails Around the Ranch

Cheerful and handsome…you got it all Simon!

Kitties Blue
16 days ago

Simon, we are so happy you are feeling well. And we don’t think you look grumpy, but rather as if you are trying to figure out a difficult problem…purrhaps how to stop those line jumpers. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Bernadette
16 days ago

Happy Tabby Tuesday from mine to yours!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Simon you have to tell those youngsters to wait their turn! I agree with Dad, you do look a little grumpy in that photo!