Happy Tabby Tuesday with Simon the Brave

happy tabby tuesday simon 05142024

Hello everyone, it’s me Simon. Hey, who would have thought I’d ever be called brave, but the Dad and Mom both say that with everything I’ve been through lately that I’m very brave. Well, I had a lot of support. Actually, I’ve been hiding a lot less since my ordeal so maybe there is something to this bravery stuff after all.

I sure was happy when the bedroom door opened and I got to go out n’ about in the whole house again. Of course I had to check to see that everything was still in the right place. Sure enough everything checked out and was where it should be. Funny thing though, once I got out of the big bedroom guess where I spend a lot of my time? Yep, the big bedroom, because the comfy big bed is in there!

Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Lillian
1 month ago

You are allways brave Simon!

Teddy and Mom
1 month ago

Simon, we’re glad you are OK and able to visit the whole house again – can’t blame you for hanging out more in the big bedroom – especially if you get a big bed all to yourself!

1 month ago

it is not about no liking the big bedroom it is about being contain forcefully in it. that is just how I am.. we never close doors in our house and all of our dogs used to freak out if we closed a door. you are brave and handsome and now running free again, Simon

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

The humans laugh … but when you find a big comfy bed not occupied by your siblings, you don’t quibble over the location! ~Ellie Mae

Precious
1 month ago

We are sure you wanted to make sure all of the other kitties were at home, and all the toys were still available, and that all your window seats and cat trees were still there. But of course when you knew all that the big bid would be a great place.

Kim and her angels
1 month ago

Simon, you ARE very brave! I’m glad you have the run of the house again. ❤️

My GBGV Life
1 month ago

Places we love are no fun when we are forced to be there but when it is voluntary, it is a good place again. Glad you are doing so well.

Zoolatry
1 month ago

As long as you are in a happy place, we’re happy for you! And happy you are doing better, feeling better …

1 month ago

Simon, I am so glad you are better and better You have really been through the wringer and so have your parents.

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

Brave or not, I am just glad that you are healthy and living your beautiful cat life again, Simon.

Laila and Angel Minchie

We are just amazed at the bravery you have shown, Simon. So happy things are going so much better for you finally. Nothing better than a big comfy bed!

Duke
1 month ago

You are brave and handsome, Simon! Who wouldn’t want to hang out on a big comfy bed all day!

Patricia
1 month ago

You are as brave as you are beautiful. Good to hear you are doing well and enjoying the big bed.

1 month ago

Simon, we are glad that you are doing well.

1 month ago

We’re glad to hear you are doing so well, Simon. Keep up the brave face.

1 month ago

Simon you are BRAVE and have the most amazing support system.
Whew thank goodness no one moved anything.

1 month ago

We’re so proud of you!!!

Tails Around the Ranch

Sweet Simon…you are a beautiful and brave boy. So glad you’re able to move about now even if you’re enjoying the luxury of a nice comfy bed. Keep purring, buddy.

Sandee @ CP
1 month ago

I’m glad you’re doing well, Simon and having your bed in the big bedroom is the very best. You’re so handsome.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

1 month ago

Oh Simon ~ glad you are ‘out and about’ and found a place to relax on the ‘big bed’ ~ hugs to you and your family ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Simon, you sure were entitled to the brave and enjoy the big bed for as long as you please.
It is YOUR home and you know they love you!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, Simon – Oh, yes, you are a very brave boy. It’s not easy (or fun) having to go through what you did, and I’m proud of you. I’m so happy you are better and home and have free rein to go out and about the entire house again!

Leah
1 month ago

Simon, you are such a grand, brave kitty! We’re so glad you have bounced back from the illness and now have free run of your home!

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

Such a brave boy…we are glad you are feeling better and getting out and about to roam the house. You’ve have a rough month!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

The J-Cats

You are a hero, Simon!

Xena, Lucy, Riley and Chia

Aww, Simon, sometimes it’s just knowing you have a choice that matters, right? XOX Xena and my pack

Ellen J Pilch
1 month ago

You are a brave boy. And you are pretty darn cute too. XO

Mary Kirkland

I’m glad you’re better.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Simon we applaud you!!! YOU ARE BRAVE!!!! xoxo

messymimi's meanderings

Sometimes it takes a while to grow into bravery. I’m glad you are working toward that.

The OP Pack
1 month ago

We are so glad that you don’t HAVE to stay in the big bedroom now, but we understand why it is a favorite place for you. How we wish we could get to the big bed:)

Keep feeling good. We want you to be happy and healthy.

Woos – Misty and Timber

1 month ago

We believe that you are very brave indeed, Simon!

The Chans

1 month ago

I think you’re very brave too!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

We are praying for you Brave Simon

1 month ago

We think you’re a super brave dude, Simon! Hooray for being out and about again. 🙂

citu
1 month ago

Simón es un gatito muy valiente y lindo. Me alegra que este bien. Te mando un beso.

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Good to know you’re ‘out and about’ once again, sweet and brave Simon!

Cheerful Monk
30 days ago

It’s nice to have choices and not be forced to do something. I’m glad you’re feeling better. ❤️

Kitties Blue
30 days ago

We are so happy you are feeling better. That’s like the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but then it isn’t when you get there. The big bed calls to you, and now that you are not shut in, it’s the best place to be. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

The Oceanside Animals
30 days ago

Chaplin: “We are glad you’re back where you belong, Simon, and you’re definitely brave! Lots braver than Charlee, for sure!”
Charlee: “It’s a fair cop …”

Wendy and Dani
30 days ago

So happy to hear that everything is back to normal, Simon. You are very brave, indeed. You handled it all in a circumspect manner.