Happy Tabby Tuesday with Tree Cup Simon

happy tabby tuesday simon 05212024

Howdy gang! I hope you are having a terrific Happy Tabby Tuesday and if you’re not, well, step up your game and get your happy on! Yep, I’m happy to be up in the tallest Cat Tree Cup. This is my go to spot early in the mornings. Yep, most every morning. Why in the mornings? Because our Mom vacuums the house bright and early every morning. With nine of us and all the littering overnight plus cardboard scracther crumbs, it can be quite messy. Oh, plus the furs that got left behind. I should mention that she cleans all of our food bowls every morning, and there are lots of food bowls here. I almost forgot to mention that she scoops all of the litter boxes too. Mom sure is busy in the mornings.

See, that’s why I like to get up here to stay out of the way. I’m sure glad that I don’t have to do all that work especially since I don’t have thumbs, it would never get done. Okay, that’s it for now. Donโ€™t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.ย  Okay, thatโ€™s it for now!ย  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

24 days ago

That looks like a great place from which to supervise all that activity, Simon!

The Chansd

Your mom is very busy, Simon. It is best to keep out of the way.

Lillian
24 days ago

Wow so clever mum you all got. Hug to her.

Teddy and Mom
24 days ago

Simon it’s great you have a high vantage point for the morning activities around there! Your Mom sure has a lot to do to start the day.

Precious
24 days ago

Dear Simon, our mom’s definitely stay busy with housework even when there’s only one kitty in it like mine. Lynn thinks she’d go a little nuts if she had to wash nine extra soup bowls everyday.

Kim and her angels
24 days ago

Jeepers, your mom sure IS busy. Whew! Good thing you have a safe, high spot to retreat to, Simon, otherwise even without opposable thumbs your mom might put you to work! ๐Ÿ˜

angiesrecipes
24 days ago

Simon, you guys are lucky having your dad and mom!

24 days ago

Holy Cow Simon, your mom really does have a heckuva lotta work each morning. Mom sometimes has rolled her eyes at refilling the three water bowls. What would she do if she had nine of them? She usually does the three waters as soon as she gets up. Then my breakfast and then my box. She’s got it MADE! I’ll remind her next time I see an eye roll while she walks around all sleepy.

Laila and Angel Minchie

Simon, your mom really does work hard keeping it nice and clean for all of you there! But we know she loves doing it because she loves all of you so much

24 days ago

Wow, your Mom has a busy schedule!! It’s nice that you have a good place to snoopervise from.

Ellen J Pilch
24 days ago

Sounds like your mom keeps everything spic and span. Nice tail. XO

Duke
24 days ago

That looks like a great spot to stay out of your busy mom’s way, Simon!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Simon, you are a keen kitty observer and also very appreciative of what your Mom is doing for the kitty clan!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

24 days ago

That is a lot of work even if there was only one bowl per cat that’s a lot of work and all that litter? Wow I hope you gave mom lots of hugs and kisses on mother’s Day because she is certainly the perfect mom

Natasha
24 days ago

What an adorable and accommodating little purr angel are you sweetheart. I met a cat like you in Istanbul and I wished I could bring her back home to my country. She came every day and sat on my lap while I read and drank my juice, at this cafe.

You are gorgeous and your mum is a super woman and your dad is a super man.
Lots of love. <3
Natasha

24 days ago

Your MOM is super woman and like me she is a morning purrson.
I have already done a tone of chores.

Meet me at the green bench we’ll have a cup of tea

Three Chatty Cats
24 days ago

Sounds like a smart move to be up there and out of the way. Your mom sure does sound busy in the mornings!

24 days ago

Oh Simon ~ you have the best spot in the house, I think, and Mom is one busy lady ~ hugs to all ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Sandee @ CP
24 days ago

You’re so handsome, Simon. We do the same things here each morning and we share the chores. Looks like your mom works very hard for you.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. โ™ฅ

Jean
Jean
24 days ago

Mornin’, Simon – That’s a good observation point so you can not only feel safe, but keep an eye on Mom and make sure she doesn’t miss a crumb!

Leah
24 days ago

Wow Simon, your Mom sure has busy mornings! That’s a magnificent tail you got there, buddy!

24 days ago

Wow, Simon…you guys keep your meowmy very busy!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

that’s a smart place to go Simon! I wouldn’t want YOU to be vacuumed up!! your mom is great that she vacuums every day! Sorry I haven’t been around, I’ve been in tooth hell, think I may have to have it pulled later today. I’m terrified! xoxo

Tails Around the Ranch

Terrific and beautifully floofy. ๐Ÿ˜ป

The LLB Gang
24 days ago

We always think it’s better to stay out of the way too Simon. We are in awe of your Mom and all the work she does!!
xoxo,
Sunny & Rosy

The OP Pack
24 days ago

Good to see you here today, Simon. From. your high perch you are not only safe from all the happenings but you can also be Mom’s snooperviser to make sure no other kitty gets in her way. Have a happy day and week.

Woos – Misty and Timber

messymimi's meanderings

As I like to say, I have enough fur to clean up I could knit a litter of kittens if we ever needed extras.

Your cup is a great place to be while your mom gets the place tidied.

24 days ago

That’s a great spot to snoopervise all that activity by your mom, Simon!

Mary Kirkland
24 days ago

That’s a good place for a rest.

The Z Kids' Mama
24 days ago

Your mom is a busy lady!!

Patricia
24 days ago

Good of you to stay out of your Mom’s way when she’s busy keeping everything neat and clean. You wouldn’t like to be swept away from such a wonderful home.

24 days ago

Your mom is VERY busy and ambitious in the morning!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

You are the king of the world

The Oceanside Animals
24 days ago

Charlee: “Highest cat wiโ€”wait, what?! Your house gets vacuumed EVERY DAY?!?!”
Chaplin: “๐Ÿ™€!”
Charlee: “๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€!”
Oona: “๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€!”
Lulu: “What are you cats freaking out about?”
Cats: “THE VACUUM!!!”
Lulu: “Uh-oh, don’t let Bean hear aboutโ€””
Bean: “BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!!!”

Cheerful Monk
23 days ago

What a loving Mom! โค๏ธ

Lucy and Xena
23 days ago

We are sure your Mom appreciates you staying out of the way while she cleans up after the “children.” BOL! XOX Xena and my pack

23 days ago

It’s a good idea to get out of the way so your mom can do all her work, Simon.