Sister Saturday Time with Tinslee

sister saturday tinslee 01 05252024

Hello everyone, it’s me Tinslee and I’m happy you stopped by and I’m really happy to be here with you today. I like doing this Sister Saturday thing but I’m never really sure what to write about. So, I usually tell you what I’m thinking about right now. Well, that would be the strange critter I saw outside.

sister saturday tinslee 02 05252024

I really do like to lay around on the back of the couch and check things out front. When I first came to live here the other kitties told me you just never know what you’ll see out front and darn if they weren’t right. I was just having a look see and this strange critter popped around the corner…

sister saturday tinslee 03 05252024

MOL! I started to run because it was a big thing. Then I figured out it was the Dad and it looked like he was outside vacuuming the front yard. Maxwell told me he had to cut down the grass. What? Why doesn’t he just get shorter grass for out there?

sister saturday tinslee 04 05252024

Oh well, I guess I’ll just hang around on the ottoman for a while and enjoy a nice snoozy. Thanks for joining me today. Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Tinslee, you certainly are studying all critters and humans that appear in your yard! Love your soft face—you sure are a beautiful sister kitty!
You literally hang around the Ottoman.
Enjoy your lucky life with the entire family and be nice to your hard working Dad.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

That was a surprise for you to suddenly see your dad appear outside! You will know you don’t have to run next time.

Lillian
20 days ago

Glad the srange critter wasn’t inside.

20 days ago

Your logic is flawless, Tinslee. They should just get shorter grass!

The Chans

Teddy and Mom
20 days ago

Tinslee I know what you mean about humans and their decisions. I’ve often wondered why my Dad doesn’t just buy a shorter lawn for our house so Mom doesn’t have to work so hard to keep it cut! Humans just don’t THINK like we do!

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

MOL…Oh, Tinslee, strange critters are effurrywhere…MOL…Extra Pawkisses for all of you🐾😽💞

Precious
20 days ago

Precious always thinks it’s weird when I’m outside the window. Funny how you kitties think we’re something else when we’re not inside.

Laila and Angel Minchie

Now that is a great window for a TV to watch all the critters that you can see outside. And what is even better is that you are safe inside.

angiesrecipes
20 days ago

LOL…it’s Dad, that’s all. you scaredy-cat :-))

Patricia
20 days ago

You would think that people would know to just plant short grass. But then what would they have to complain about? At least they are fun to watch.

20 days ago

Tinslee I am so glad to see your beautiful Tortie self today and I see you have many discoveries yet to make. How fun it was to discover your dad out there working and I loved your solution. Replace with shorter grass! Simple!

Duke
20 days ago

It’s grass cutting season so you will be seeing your dad out there a lot, Tinslee!

Lucy and Xena
20 days ago

Get shorter grass, BOL!! That’s like saying why doesn’t Mommy get a short haired dog (she’s got 3) instead of a schnauzer (that’s me). Cause she LOVES SCHNAUZERS (ME). xox Xena (now you know why)

20 days ago

I had no idea how beautiful you are, you are now looking like a CAT and not so much kitten.. love your markings and those golden eyes. I think it is a great idea to get short grass, we need it too. or someone to cut the long one for us…

Ellen J Pilch
20 days ago

My hubby needs to vacuum the lawn too. 🙂 You are a very pretty girl. XO

20 days ago

MOL @ “get shorter grass” which we’re sure your Dad would like.

20 days ago

MOL MOL MOL so much to see and enjoy Tinslee. Dads are fun-gis always making everyone laugh.
The first photo of you is absolutely stunning
Hugs cecilia

20 days ago

Our mom mows our lawn too, but she sits on a big noisy tractor to do all our grass. We have to stay inside when she is doing it and never get close to the tractor except when it’s resting in the garage.

Leah
20 days ago

Tinslee, what adorable pictures of you! Ahahaha, someone needs to invent and market short grass, for sure!

Jean
Jean
20 days ago

Mornin’, sweet Tinslee – Oh, what a sense of humor you have! I’m glad that Maxwell filled you in about the strange critter, otherwise known as the outside vacuum cleaner. And now you can pass that important info on to Chipper – that is, if one of your siblings hasn’t already beat you to the punch!

Darla M Sands
20 days ago

You cracked me up, Tinslee. And I like your name because your fur is so pretty and festive like tinsel, only better. 😀 By the way, just yesterday I researched grasses that don’t need mowed so often. Buffalo grass is an option but I think it’s the type that turns brown each autumn. In fact, a lawn a few yards away might just have a patch. Anyway, give love to your family for me.

The Swiss Cats
20 days ago

We’re glad that this big critter was only your dad ! Shorter grass sounds great to our human who has to mow from time to time. Purrs

20 days ago

Tinslee ~ you are one awesome kitty ~ great photos of you and that was quite the ‘critter’ you saw come around the corner ~ lol ~ ‘never know what you will see. eh?

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

20 days ago

You’re too cute, Tinslee! Doesn’t dad know he belongs inside with you guys?

The OP Pack
20 days ago

Happy Saturday, Tinslee. We love your first photo and the way you tuck your paws under you. Those strange machines come to our yard every week too and take away our grass. We don’t like it when they come because we have to stay inside.

Woos – Misty and Timber

20 days ago

Are you just the cutest, Tinslee?
Excellent job of snoopervising your dad!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Your dad was pushing an outside vaccuum

20 days ago

Hi there, beautiful Tinslee! How funny that the “strange critter” was your dad! We agree about maybe geting some shorter grass next time, though. MOL

citu
20 days ago

Es cada vez mas linda. Te mando un beso.

messymimi's meanderings

I’m glad you decided if it’s your Dad doing it, it’s safe enough because it is. It’s all noise for you kitties and no danger at all.

Cheerful Monk
20 days ago

It was good to see a picture of your dad! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Tails Around the Ranch

Oooh, you have one of those outdoor vacuums too, eh? Don’t they seem silly, I mean they cut, then water and then cut again. Talk about weird. Hope you enjoyed a lovely snooze, Tinslee. You sure are a beautiful kitty.
Your fur-iends,
Elsa & Wilson, the House Pony 🐾

The Oceanside Animals
19 days ago

Chaplin: “Oh, yeah, that critter turns up here sometimes too. Except the one here has a very long tail that runs back to a plug in the outside wall.”
Oona: “Oona wonders what would happen if she got hold of that tail and chewed it in half …”

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

OMC Tinslee I am DYING LAUGHING!! What a “critter” that is! lmao! xoxo

Wendy and Dani
19 days ago

We’re glad you are so accustomed to your new home, Tinslee. You really are filling out quite nicely. I’m glad you could identify your Dad through the front window. Now you know there’s nothing to be afraid of.