Happy Tabby Tuesday:  There Goes the Noise Again

happy tabby tuesday simon 06162024

NOTE: COMMENTS ARE FIXED NOW.

Hey gang, here’s to another Happy Tabby Tuesday!  I think it’s great that Happy Tabby Tuesday always falls on Tuesday.  MOL, well of course it does.  Hey, remember me talking about all the noise that was going on when we had to get some new appliances?  Now it’s the Dad that is making some noise.  He’s supposed to know that I like peace and quiet.

Dad has been doing some work outside, really.  I keep telling him it’s way too hot out there and he should stay inside.  Anywho, he has been washing the outside of the house and it is pretty noisy when he does it.  He said the house is really dirty, especially out back. Anyways, I guess I’m glad he is washing the house.  I just hope none of that dirt sticks to his tongue.

Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

lynn and precious
1 month ago

Simon, I know what you mean about noisy house washing! You have my
sympathy. Now it’ll be a noisy “squeaky” clean house, mol.

House washing can be very noisy but it will be worth it when it is done.

Kim and her angels
1 month ago

Ha! I think your dad has a faster way to wash the house than with his tongue, Simon. At least I would hope so! 😆

Laila and Angel Minchie

Simon, but just think how pretty the outside of your house will look. It will be the prettiest house on your block to match the pretty kitties that can be seen laying on the couch by that front window.

Loulou
1 month ago

Good point, you relaxing kitty! We do not want that dirt on the tongue, your dad’s OR yours.

1 month ago

I think the noisy house washing is right up there with the blower and weed Wacker, maybe even louder…

1 month ago

It’s too hot, Simon…why can’t you get your human to listen to you?

1 month ago

Oh Nose Simon very happy the comments are fixed. I say that is winning pose too
Hugs cecilia

1 month ago

#1 smiled at the thought of your Dad ending up with dirt on his tongue! He is doing important work, though, so please be patient and brave, Simon!

The Chans

Duke
1 month ago

Please ask your dad when he finishes at your house, please come to ours! Stay cool today, Simon.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Simon, your Dad is a hard worker just as our Kitties’ Dad always was!
Still waiting on the pressure wash guy to clean our house, the white picket fence, balcony, gazebo with table and chairs, patios etc. etc. It is hard to do and the guy seems so busy.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

My GBGV Life
1 month ago

Mom washed out house one time about a year ago. We thought it was fun to chase the water on the windows but cats probably are not into that kind of a game.

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 month ago

dood…ewe knead, and yur brotherz N sisturrz knead, ta make sum noiz and yellz at dad N tell him ta get in side…pron toe …. coz itz 501 dee greez out oh doorz….🥵🥵🥵🥵

N mom kneadz ta make sum noiz with sum hbo werdz🤬‼️‼️

and itz gonna rain two morrow any way…

knot ta menshun if himz washin de houz with hiz tongue he won’t be done with de werk
til like 3015, even may bee 4018 sinz ewe haza two storee 🙀🙀😺‼️

Patricia
1 month ago

Your Dad just wants the house to be a lovely frame for your beautiful self when you are watching the world from your comfy spot.

1 month ago

When my house got washed a few weeks ago, I swear, it shines! He did a super duper wow job on it, the carport, and the deck! It ain’t easy.

1 month ago

Sorry you’ve had to deal with so much noisy action around your house, Simon. We don’t like it when strangers are in our house either, but it’s okay if our parents make some noise.

Pamela Jackson
Pamela Jackson
1 month ago

oops, dad knows better! lol…but we have to remember there are times that dad has to go out and get somethings done. Same here….when I mow, Misty shoots in the house, Lily will run at the first sound of the mower but she will come back out. Each one of you beautiful felines have such amazing and funny habits.

Comedy Plus
1 month ago

You’re most handsome. The camera loves you.

We need to wash our home too. It is noisy though. Tell dad to keep himself hydrated.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your peeps. ♥

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Java Bean: “I didn’t even know it was possible to wash the outside of the house. It seems like only once or twice a month that the inside of the house gets cleaned around here.” Chaplin: “Maybe that has something to do with dogs tracking in mud and dirt all the time and so nobody wants to bother cleaning up after them all the time …” Java Bean: “Ayyy, what dogs are these?! Are Mama and Dada letting strange dirty dogs in the house?” Chaplin: “You might say that.” Charlee: “I think you two would do better to focus on… Read more »

1 month ago

Oh Simon ~ so handsome ~ Noise again? You have a great Dad taking care of the house ~ ‘time limited’ as are most noises ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Sognafaret
1 month ago

So glad you fixed this. Allways nice to read comments

Darla M Sands
1 month ago

The line about your dad’s tongue made me burst into laughter. :D

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, Simon – Aren’t you glad it’s not YOU outside washing the house?!

Leah
1 month ago

Simon, the noise of the house washing has made your eyes all big! You look so fluffy today, too!

The LLB Gang
1 month ago

MOL! We hope your Dad’s tongue doesn’t get too dirty ether Simon!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Ananka
1 month ago

Great photo. You are lucky to be having some good weather! We are waiting on some over here!

Ellen J Pilch
1 month ago

Your dad should definitely stay indoors. I am making my hubby stay inside during this heatwave.

messymimi's meanderings

I hope he’s using something like a soft-pressure washer. Those work great and don’t blast the paint off, either.

Anyway, whatever he’s using, it wouldn’t be noisy unless it were machinery so no need to worry about getting dirty in his mouth, just about getting thirsty out there.

Xena, Lucy, Riley and Chia

Sticks to his tongue, BOL! And yes, when you wash the house with a hose or power washer, it IS noisy. Sticks to his tongue..BOL!! XOX Xena

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

tell Dad to be careful!!! You are right, he shouldn’t be out in the heat long!

Charles Huss
29 days ago

I agree. It’s too hot to work outside.

The OP Pack
29 days ago

Simon, you made us laugh out loud today. We can just picture your Dad licking the house clean:)

Woos – Misty and Timber

Tails Around the Ranch

Well Simon, sometimes you just have to get in there and clean stuff up. In the long run, it’ll be fine. Just keep an eye out on your Dad to make sure he’s okay in the heat. 😻

29 days ago

I hope he doesn’t work too hard. This heat is atrocious.

29 days ago

Hi Simon! Ooh, we hope Dad doesn’t get dirt on his tongue, either! It will be nice to have a shiny house, though. Right? :)

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Make sure your dad takes it easy. When men begin to wonder if they can do something they do it without thinking if they should

citu
29 days ago

Linda foto. Te mando un beso.

easyweimaraner
29 days ago

wow your dad can do so much fabulous things… well he is your dad, so he can, right?

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

The noise is horrible, but the house will be spic and span after the work is done, Simon. How about some earplugs for all of you😸😸Double silent Pawkisses just for you🐾😽💞