Happy Tabby Tuesday with Simon and His New Scratcher Bed

happy tabby tuesday simon 06042024

My bed, yep, it’s mine, I claimed it right off the bat as soon as it was placed in the living room. Oh, howdy, I’m Simon, but you figured that out all on your own, I know you did. Anyways, this new scratcher bed is wonderful, thanks Dad and Mom. I sleep on it mostly at night in the full belly up position. Let me tell you, that’s darn comfy!

So, see my paw on the bed? I’m offering the use of “MY” scratcher bed to one of my siblings. Yes, seriously, I’m offering to share. Let me ask you this…who do you think is the first kitty to take me up on my offer? Come back tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday to see who took me up on my most generous offer MOL!

Chipper Brief Update: Chipper isn’t out of the woods yet, he had another fight with the sickies and is now being treated by our wonderful Vet at The Cat Clinic of Greenville, he got some new meds and came back home to rest and recover.

Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

Loulou
10 days ago

Oh, little Chipper, we hope so much your tummy gets well and settled. And we think maybe Maxwell took you up on your offer….

Loulou
10 days ago

Oh, our comment disappeared. We hope little Chipper’s tummy is better soon and we think Maxwell is that ‘taker’ for a snooze in the new bed.

That is a lovely new scratcher bed. I don’t know who took up your offer, but it was very generous of you. I am sorry Chipper still isn’t feeling well and hope he soon improves.

10 days ago

That bed is totally awesome. May we ask where you found it? We doubt it would be available here but we can always ask.

Sorry to hear that Chipper is still not 100%. Did you try the Daforte on him? We hope he will be 100% soonest.

The Chans

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Oh Simon, you are quite a character for claiming this scratcher bed right off! BUT by offering it to one of your siblings sounds nice.
So sorry to learn that Chipper is at the Clinic—that is some four hours north of us…
Best wishes and looking forward to tomorrow’s picture.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

So glad that Chipper came home with you!

Teddy and Mom
10 days ago

Now that’s the perfect bed for you Simon – a combo snoozy/scratcher kind of bed! WOO HOO! So I’m wondering who ALSO likes it – my guess is EVERYONE…..

Precious
10 days ago

Simon, that looks like a great place to stretch out and scratch. Since Chipper is sick again, we are hoping that tomorrow’s picture shows him safely at home.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens

🙏🙏🙏 for our little Chipper 😸😺

My GBGV Life
10 days ago

That poor little fellow. We worry about him being so tiny and young. He has good care, so he will be alright.

Kim and her angels
10 days ago

Simon, your new bed is pawsome! Continued purrs and purrayers for Chipper, poor little one. ❤️🙏

10 days ago

Chipper Honey, what in the world is your tummy doing I wonder? Maybe the Dr. can have a talk with it and settle it down! I bet Seal came to share the new scratcher bed!

Lillian
10 days ago

Everyone should have their own bed

Laila and Angel Minchie

Wow, we have never seen a scratcher bed like that one! Bet it’s super comfy. Poor Chipper, Hang in there little guy. We know you will be feeling 100% soon.

angiesrecipes
10 days ago

Poor Chipper :-((( Hope that he is recovering soon. Simon, that’s a lovely scratcher bed.

Xena, Lucy, Riley and Chia

Simon, what a good brother you are. We are going to guess you offered you bed to your little brother Chipper for him rest and recover in. XOX Xena and my pack

10 days ago

Oh oh oh…sending more purrs to Chipper!
Simon, I’m guessing your sisfur Seal.

Patricia
10 days ago

Looks like a double duty bed. You can have a good scratch before and after a nap. Nice of you to share.

Natasha
10 days ago

Simon you are aww-dorable.
Feel better soon darling Chipper. Sending healing vibes. xoxo

Ellen J Pilch
10 days ago

That is a nice bed and how sweet of you to offer to share. XO

10 days ago

Simon I say you are a kind Gentleman who loves to share.
I love the soft side to the new bed scratcher
Chipper my purrs and healilng thoughts are coming your way

10 days ago

That’s a pawsome-looking bed. Purrs and prayers continue for Chipper.

10 days ago

That does look like a comfy bed, Simon. We are keeping our paws crossed for little Chipper.

Mickeys Musings
10 days ago

Simon, that looks like a pawsome scratcher bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mum and I are sending HUGE purrs to Chipper!!!!
Purrs Winnie

10 days ago

Oh you kitties have the best toys and beds ~ sweet photo of you Simon and great that you are sharing ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Duke
10 days ago

More SpanielZen and healing thoughts are coming your way, Chipper, and that is a wonderful new bed, Simon!

10 days ago

prayers and hugs for Chipper and I am guessing it was Maxwell that came first. it is a really nice bed, a special bed for Special Simon

Jean
Jean
10 days ago

Mornin’, Simon – Boy, you really hit the jackpot with “your” new scratcher bed. It does look super comfy. I’m praying for little Chipper, and he has all of you also pulling for him. Lots of love and support in your household. Hmmm…lots of possibilities for who took you up on your offer to share “your” bed…my first thought was Maxwell. But then, could have been Titan, Macy, Tyler, Tinslee, Kiki, Seal, or even sweet little Chipper.

Leah
10 days ago

Simon, what a nice new bed and what an impossibly cute you, with your little pawsie touching the bed! So sorry Chipper isn’t well yet, and we send more purrs for his recovery!

Sandee @ CP
10 days ago

We love that cat bed here. Squeaker it on it most of the time. I’ll be back tomorrow to see who else loves that new bed.

More healing hugs to Chipper.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

The LLB Gang
10 days ago

We bet one of the youngin’s comes and claims it…although Seal is might too.Hmmmm, we’ll make sure to stop by tomorrow to find out!

Sending lots and lots of POTP for Chipper…we hope he feels all better soon, poor baby!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Cheerful Monk
10 days ago

What a great pose! I’m so sorry about Chipper, I’m glad he’s getting good care and feels better soon. ❤️

10 days ago

I meant to say you gave my B and I a great big chuckle yesterday with your comment
Brian’s Home BlogJune 3, 2024 at 6:34 PM

Such a sweet guy plus nobody can ever say you don’t know Jack!

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

I love that bed and I am praying that sweet Chipper is on the road to recovery!!

mary McNeil
mary McNeil
10 days ago

Continuing purryers and POTP for sweet Chipper. It is really nice of you to offer to share your bed Simon.

The OP Pack
10 days ago

Simon, that’s a really nice bed. We thibnk it must be either Kiki or Seal. Poor Chipper, c’mon buddy, feel better.

Woos – Misty and Timber

10 days ago

Continued purrs for Chipper! That sure looks like a cozy bed. I’m going to guess…Tyler!

Mary Kirkland
10 days ago

That looks like a nice scratcher bed.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

You are sweet to share what is yours. Continuinh prayers for sweet Chipper

Cloudia

Blessings cousin 🙏🏽

Darla M Sands
10 days ago

Oh, best wishes to you all and healing prayers for Chipper. And I’m going out on a limb here (no, don’t do that all you cats and kitties reading this… lol), but I’m guessing Macy accepted the offer.

messymimi's meanderings

That’s a fabulous bed! If it’s that good, maybe I need one. Anyway, lots of prayers are coming your way for Chipper.

citu
10 days ago

Linda foto. Te mando un beso.

Tails Around the Ranch

Sending loads of POTP for precious Chipper and hope he starts feeling better soon. 🙏🏼

The Oceanside Animals

Oona: “Oona is going to guess it was Kiki, because Oona is a ninja and ninjas have mad skilz of precognition!”
Chaplin: “Also because you cheated and went and looked at the next post, then came back to this one.”
Oona: “LIES!!!”

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

You’re a great brother, Simon💗Here comes another doses Healing Pawkisses for little Chipper and purrayers to feel better soon. And for all of you Extra Pawkisses too🐾😽💞