Happy Tabby Tuesday with Simon the Brave?

happy tabby tuesday simon 06112024

Howdy everyone, the Mom said I needed to pose on the Green Bench for our friend Cecilia, I hope she likes it. Anywho, why did it have to be people? Yes, you heard it right, people, strange people, stomping in and out of my house. I’m not supposed to be stressed, doctors orders, well, Vets orders. Yet here they came and hide I did. Hey, I came out the same day though, so that’s pretty brave, right?

So why were they here? Some of our appliances up and died and had to be replaced. That’s why they were here, fetching in the new and dragging out the old. At least that’s all over and done with, at least I hope it is! Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

At least it was all done in one go, Simon!

Teddy and Mom
3 days ago

Good for you Simon…..strangers in the house can be super scary I agree. I go hide in the basement when they come here. You look very happy to be on that “famous” and very popular green bench.

Hugs, Teddy and Mom

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

We don’t like strangers either, Simon, but you’re very brave. We come out when they all leave😹Extra Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

Zoolatry
3 days ago

Understand, oh yes, indeed, you got it right Simon! (so says your furriend JUNE)

Pat Hatt
3 days ago

Sure look wide eyed and comfy there. We take off when stranger danger comes too. Well some of us bark excessively lol

Precious
3 days ago

Dear Simon, all these appliances that are in our houses make it so much more convenient when they are working. But when they are not it becomes a real mess doesn’t it. I bet it’s quiet now. And you look perfect on that bench.

3 days ago

OH NO Simon, not people in your house and a double OH NO on replacing appliances. I can here your humans bank account screaming all the way down here in FL

My GBGV Life
3 days ago

Too bad you are so afraid of strangers. You look adorable and very curious in your photo today.

Kim and her angels
3 days ago

Simon, you’re posing beautifully on the bench!

It’s never any fun when appliances up and die, and it IS scary to have strange humans in the house causing all sorts of noise and chaos. You were brave, though, to come out of hiding on the same day! I used to have to go and fetch Derry from wherever he had hidden himself away, let him know that all was okay. So you did well, Simon!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

People (besides the Mom and sometimes the Dad) are the worst!

Laila and Angel Minchie

What a brave mancat you were, Simon! I’m sure you found a very safe place to hide from those men.

3 days ago

Oh, Simon, I know what you mean. I dislike that noise and commotion too.

angiesrecipes
3 days ago

Come on, Simon, you ain’t a baby any more…what’s there to be scared? You are in your own house!!

Patricia
3 days ago

Strangers in the house is scary and can be noisy but you have your Mom and Dad to keep you safe. Sadly, lots of cats are not so lucky.

Xena, Lucy, Riley and Chia

Simon, just ask your Dad to carry your green bench into your bedroom so that you can be calm and nap on your towel. It is all YOURS, right? XOX Xena

3 days ago

We know you are very brave.

3 days ago

Simon, you look fab, and we know that strange people and noises will send any cat into hiding!

Simon ~ awesome photo of you sweet brave one ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Gidget Blue Sky
3 days ago

simon, i do dee same fing! but I haz lerned jus to go hide in my hap-pee place til dee intrushun iz all ofur den i no dat i kin come back owt and relax win it iz all ofur.

3 days ago

That’s a lovely selfie on the bench, Simon. We don’t like it when strangers come in our house either. Our parents usually make sure we are secured somewhere in the house but we always bark at them no matter who it is.

Sandee @ CP
3 days ago

I hate it when thing quit working. I’m glad you came out of hiding on the same day as all the people were in and out.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches all around and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

3 days ago

Simon I, Cecilia, say I adore that bench x 100. Thank you so very much for this regal pose and OMCs. I wish I was there by you
Dag blasted I hear you on the introooooders and why do all things fail at one time?!
Hugs cecilia

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Simon, you sure were very brave!
Hoping all is fixed now and that the entire household will see years of use of what you purchased—very hard to reach that nowadays.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Ananka
3 days ago

Lovely photo Simon. I am not too keen on strangers in the house either! The cats hide under the bed!

Pamela Jackson
Pamela Jackson
3 days ago

Just when you think that things are safe, something strange seems to happen. But it will all be okay. Mom and dad will make sure you are all safe and sound and nothing will happen to you. I have to say though, you sure are so HANDSOME!

Jean
Jean
3 days ago

Mornin’, brave Simon – What a very handsome selfie! You look so regal on the green bench.

Ellen J Pilch
3 days ago

That is a great shot of you.

Duke
3 days ago

I’m with you, Simon. I don’t like strangers in my house either!

Leah
3 days ago

Simon, you certainly were brave, with all those strangers around! And what a handsome selfie!

Lillian
3 days ago

I’m sure Cesilia was happy to see you there

The LLB Gang
3 days ago

Oh Simon, that green bench matches your beautiful eyes!! We think if you came out the same day…that’s pretty darn brave!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

For the humans’ comfort, it’s always better to have appliances that work, Simon! And congrats for being so brave!

The Chans

Nova Rio Redondo
3 days ago

Hello there! It sounds like you had quite an eventful day with all those visitors coming in and out of your house.

Anne Marie Robinson
3 days ago

Precious little one! It is so hard to be disturbed when you enjoy your peace and quiet. You take care but be happy the appliances are taken care of and now you get your peace back! Your a precious feline friend.

Cheerful Monk
3 days ago

I hope it’s over for a good long time! ❤️

Darla M Sands
3 days ago

I hope you get much deserved peace and quiet.

Kitties Blue
3 days ago

Simon, we never tire of seeing you and those gorgeous eyes. Sorry about the strangers. That is never fun. Happy you came out of hiding the same day. Happy Tabby Tuesday. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

3 days ago

I’m sorry those people invaded your peace and quiet 🙁

The OP Pack
3 days ago

You look pretty content and comfy on the bench today, Simon. We only like those strangers in the house when they pay attention to us. Otherwise, if they don’t like dogs, we have to go outside while they are here.

Woos – Misty and Timber

Tails Around the Ranch

You are a very brave boy, Simon. Well done.

messymimi's meanderings

It sounds as if you’re hiding time gets shorter and shorter, that is pretty brave of you. One step at a time, right?

3 days ago

We feel ya, handsome Simon. Strangers in our place get us running to UTB!

citu
3 days ago

Es un bello gatito tan valiente. Les mando un beso.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

How rude. And it sounds like you didn’t even get a treat.

Mary Kirkland
3 days ago

It’s always stressful when the appliances die and have to be replaced.

Loulou
2 days ago

YOU ARE ONE BRAVE KITTY! WOW…don’t miss any of the fun that might be….

The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “Ooh, those appliances! We had to replace our dishwasher not long ago. It wasn’t too bad because Mama and Dada dragged the new one into the house themselves and then Dada installed it. I sure hope this one lasts a long time because apparently putting it in was so aggravating that he swore never to do it again.”
Chaplin: “Well I guess we’ll see how the aggravation compares to however much the place that sells them wants to charge to install the next one.”

Wendy and Dani
2 days ago

I guess because it’s out of the ordinary, that these strangers stomping in and out of you house would be alarming. You know your Mom and Dad would always protect, though. So no worries, and now there will be new appliances for you to thoroughly inspect, and opine about.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

oh Simon those appliance people are the worst! They are always banging things around! Thank COD they are gone!