Sister Saturday: Catching Up with Seal

sister saturday seal 01 06292024

Hello everyone, it’s me Seal and I’m your hostess for Sister Saturday today. Oh, thanks for stopping by to see me, I really do appreciate it. How is your Saturday going? Mine is going pretty good, but the week before last was not all that good. Nope, I had to go to the Vet place and I gotta say that none of us reallly like that. But hey, I’m always well behaved and always get kudos from the Vet for being so nice and cooperative.

sister saturday seal 02 06292024

So why did I get the Vet trip? Well, I had the loosey poopies, which isn’t a good thing. You see, I’m an IBD kitty, so my Dad knows the drill when I have a flare up and started me immediately on the meds that help me recover. I went to the Vet to make sure that the Dad wasn’t missing anything. He wasn’t and the Vet gave him kudos too be getting right on my situation. I’m better now and enjoying things again, which is also always a good thing.

sister saturday seal 03 06292024

I don’t mind saying that a lot of snoozing was in order after that Vet trip. Hey, a lot of snoozing is in order just about any old day though. Some of us here are professional level snoozers and it’s hard to pass up a chance for a good snooze.

sister saturday seal 04 06292024

Y’all know that the famous Green Bench is one of the best snoozy spots and I was totally there! Okay, that’s it for me today. Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

I am glad your dad was on top of things and you are feeling better now, Seal.

Teddy and Mom
19 days ago

Glad you’re better Seal……poop problems are not fun for us OR our litter box emptiers (!!).

19 days ago

you most certainly are totally sleeping on the green bench plus looking so adorable and kissable. I am glad you are feeling better and that Dad knew what to do right away..

Duke
19 days ago

How wonderful to see you beautiful Seal and we are so happy that you’re feeling better after your trip to the vet!

lynn and precious
19 days ago

Dear Seal that is lousy to have the fluid poopies. And with floofy furs, I would think clean up is a bit a trick. So glad you are doing good this morn. You look furtastic.

Laila and Angel Minchie

Seal, so happy to hear that the Dad was right on top of your IBD flareup. He is the best! Rest up, sweet girl.

19 days ago

OH my. Seal, I am sorry you had to go through that.

Patricia
19 days ago

Good to hear you are ok. You have a great Dad. He takes good care of all of y’all.

19 days ago

It’s good to read that you are feeling better now, Seal.
You are also a very pretty kitty, and we wish you only the very best.

Ellen J Pilch
19 days ago

Sorry you had to go to the vet. I am glad your dad is on top of things and you are feeling better. XO

19 days ago

Seal my precious blue eyed feline Thank goodness for Dad being all kinds of proactive.
It made your IBD flare up less angry and of course we all know (my) the Green Bench has super duper healing powers.

angiesrecipes
19 days ago

Good to know that you are feeling better now, Seal. Dad is the best, isn’t he?

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Seal, your Dad must be close to a wonder–man for knowing your ‘poopies’ amongst 9 kitties!
Snoozing is a must for any kitty and they do that a LOT.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Susan from Bucks County PA
Susan from Bucks County PA
19 days ago

Glad you are feeling better Seal. Naps are important!

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
19 days ago

be better seal N hopin ewe stay better…st francis toll me ta tell ewe ta
eat sum trout 😺‼️🐟💖

19 days ago

We’re sorry to hear you weren’t feeling well, Seal. You are so lucky to have a dad that is so attentive and got you feeling better quickly. Too bad you had to go to the vet though.

19 days ago

Seal ~ you are beautiful and so glad Dad took care of the meds for you ~ great photos and rest up and be well ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Leah
19 days ago

We’re so glad you feel better now, Seal! You look very sweet today!

Athena and Marie
19 days ago

Glad you’re feeling better now, Seal. Lovely pics!

Darla M Sands
19 days ago

I’m very glad your parents are so caring and that you’re doing better. And why am I not surprised that you behave well everywhere? :)

Jean
Jean
18 days ago

Mornin’, Miss Seal – So glad you are feeling much better. I’m sure lots of snoozy time helped in your recovery along with Dad’s fast attention to the matter!

Loulou
18 days ago

You are the Seal of our approval Beautiful Kitty!!!so glad you do not have…uh…those unmentionables now🌺

Lucy and Xena
18 days ago

Simon, we’re glad you have such an “aware” Dad and that you are all better from that flare up. Sweet dreams, friend. XO Xena and my pack

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

You are all so lucky to have your observant and caring Dad! So happy you are feeling much, much better! xoxo

Ananka
18 days ago

Glad you feel better. Great photos, you are looking beautiful :-D

Bell Fur Zoo
18 days ago

You are so pawretty Seal. Sawry you had da loosey poopies those are nefur fun fur us long haired sisters. Keep up da good pawfessional napping :) zzzz

xoxo,
Matilda

Tails Around the Ranch

Aww, sweet girl, sorry you were under the weather but very glad your Dad knew to take you to see the vet right away and get you on the right meds so you started feeling better. Stay well and have a good weekend.

Cheerful Monk
18 days ago

Good for you dad! I’m so glad you are feeling better. ❤️

Cheerful Monk

Oops! Good for your dad!

18 days ago

Snoozes are the best! So glad you’re feeling better.

18 days ago

That is some excellent, well-deserved sleeping, Seal. We are so glad Dad was on top of things and that you are doing better now. XO

The OP Pack
18 days ago

Sister Seal – You do the snoozing thing very well. We are sorry you had to go to the vet but oh so happy you are doing fine now.

Happy Green Benching.

Woos – Misty and Timber

Kitties Blue
18 days ago

Happy to hear Dad Terry was on top of things and you are doing better now, Seal. Nothing better than a nap. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I could get lose in your blue eyes

citu
18 days ago

Linda foto, es un bello gato. Te mando un beso.

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Seal, we are glad your IBD troubles are under control again, so that you feel so much better now, Yes indeed, Kudos to your dad for his vigilance!

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

Glad you’re feeling better, Seal. It’s good to have a dad who takes care and action so quickly. Healing Pawkiss just for you🐾😽💞

The Oceanside Animals
17 days ago

Charlee: “Aww, we’re glad you’re feeling better after your trip to the vet, Seal! Dada says he would be willing to snorgle that fluffy belly if it would make you feel even more better!”

Wendy and Dani
17 days ago

Oh, poor Seal! Nobody likes the loose poopies, especially the clean up part. I know whereof I speak because of extra-furry butts like Dani’s. And you’re a floofy one, too.
Anyway I think your Dad deserves all the kudos he can get. He works hard every day in the service of kitties. And I’m so happy you are feeling better thanks to your Dad’s doo-doo diligence.

messymimi
17 days ago

I’m not at all surprised your dad is on top of things and hope you stay well after this. Happy Snoozing!