Sister Saturday: Places I Really Like with Kiki

sister saturday kiki 01 06082024

Hello everyone, can you see me in here? I’m peeking out at you. I was just checking to see if you were going to stop by, so thanks, I appreciate you being here. Sister Saturdays are fun I think! I do like to go in here sometimes and peek out at the others. Most of the time they don’t see me in here. That gave me an idea for today. I’m going to show you some other places I really like.

sister saturday kiki 02 06082024

Y’all might remember that I’m quite the sinker, but my Mom gets confused and calls me a stinker. This really is one of my go to places anytime the Mom or Dad head to the big bathroom then here I am. If another kitty gets here first they are politely told that this is a reserved spot for yours truly.

sister saturday kiki 03 06082024

Of course the big bed is alway a comfy and joyful place for me. I love how soft and squishy the blankies are and I nap here most every day. I often sleep here with the Mom and Dad at night too. You can see Simon joined my today.

sister saturday kiki 04 06082024

Then there’s the scratcher bowls, you might not think they look comfy but they sure are nice. This is one of my afternoon and early evening spots and I’m gonna snooze away now. Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

You have lots of favourite spots for napping, Kiki.

Teddy and Mom
6 days ago

Well Kiki – your favorite spots for snoozing look like they’d be favorite spots for ANY kitty who wants a nice cozy place for a nap!

6 days ago

I would love to have you for my sister, dear Kiki.. that sink looks like it was custom designed just for you. I do hope there is a second sink for humans to brush their teeth. it looks like you can fit yourself into any design, oval, round or square.

Duke
6 days ago

What great spots you found for yourself, Kiki. You look so cute inside the sink!

You have some pretty special places, Kiki! Some of us have gone through sinker phases too. And that blankie on the big bed looks very appealing indeed!

The Chans

Precious
6 days ago

Kiki, we kitties have just got to have lots of different places to take our little snoozes and naps. You look like you have lots and I like every one of them. Precious

angiesrecipes
6 days ago

Looks like that you have found the best home, Kiki:-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Kiki,
You found some purrfect spots for hiding and chilling out!
Oh, the big bed is a kitty’s dream. Wish we’d had a King Size but we never had…
Often when I had to get up at night and wriggle out from kitties surrounding us, I laughed and said—how did we ever manage to get IN here! Yet we both slept without noticing them… Now it’s me with three kitties surrounding me.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Patricia
6 days ago

You sure have a lot of favorite places to nap.

CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE

Looks like you found son great favorite places to go to enjoy!!😻😻

Laila and Angel Minchie

I think the big bed is the prime spot in my opinion. That’s where you would find me. Love the bedspread!

Ellen J Pilch
6 days ago

Looks like you have a lot of great places. Be careful in the sink, you could get a shower. 🙂

6 days ago

I finally got a scratcher lounge! I love it. I sleep in it too.

Nova Rio Redondo
6 days ago

Halo Brian aku dari Indonesia. Aku suka kucingmu, mari kita adu dengan kucingku wkwkwkwk

6 days ago

You sure have lots of different places to hang out, Kiki. Just make sure nobody turns the water on when you are sinking. BOL!

6 days ago

Kiki you have been framed beautifully by the hidey hole.
Stinker/Sinker that is too funny.
I could nap the day away on that lush blankie too
Hugs cecilia

Ananka
6 days ago

Some interesting places Kiki. Our new kitten loves the sink too!

Loulou
6 days ago

Oh, those chosen places are so COOL. Especially the one you can hide in and pop up to look out and see what’s happening! Very sneaky, and very very YOURS, Kiki.

Oh Kiki ~ you find the best places to go ~ awesome photos of you ~ favorite is the first one ~ thanks, hugs,

Wishing you good health,laughter and love in your days,

6 days ago

We love our scratcher beds. You’ve got some great choices for naps.

Jean
Jean
6 days ago

Mornin’, sweet Kiki – You have found yourself lots of nice hiding and napping spots!

Leah
6 days ago

It’s good that you’ve figured out so many great napping options, Kiki! Good work!

Lillian
6 days ago

What a beautyful place to hide from the rest og you

Darla M Sands
6 days ago

I’m glad you mentioned Simon as you and that cute comforter blinded me to his majestic self. lol You’re so adorable, Kiki. Best wishes to you and yours!

Kim and her angels
6 days ago

Kiki, I love your spots, especially the first, which is the purrfect place to be to surprise the others. 😁

As for a stinker, of course your mom was mistaken about that!

Cheerful Monk

Good for you! You’ve convinced me. I’m off to take a nap. 😊

The OP Pack
6 days ago

Kiki, that bowl was made just for you. You fit so perfectly!!! We are sure your Mom misspoke when she called you a stinker.

Woos – Misty and Timber

Kitties Blue
6 days ago

Those are all some excellent snoozing spots. We think that scratcher bowl looks pretty comfy. We thought it was cool that we could see the tip of your tail. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

6 days ago

I’ve often wondered about the comfy-ness of those scratcher bowls! You have some fun spots to hang out, Kiki.

6 days ago

Those really are some excellent places, Kiki!

citu
6 days ago

Uy que tierna foto. Te mando un beso.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

Are yoiu at confession?

peppylady.blogspot.com

Our cats also like bathtub or shower.

Tails Around the Ranch

What fun places you like to hang out in, Kiki. Enjoy the snoozes. We sure hope your Mom and Dad don’t run any water when you’re ‘sinking.’ 😉

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

Kiki you picked the BEST spots! Roary LOVES being in the sink too!!!

The Oceanside Animals

Oona: “Oona approves of these choices! She is a big fan of things with walls and sides that she can hide in, and she is the official Bedroom Cat here now too. She sleeps on top of Mama or Dada for part of the night, regardless of what the other cats or dogs have to say about it. Or Mama and Dada for that matter!”

messymimi's meanderings

I enjoyed your tour of fun/happy/nappy spots, Kiki.

4 days ago

In the olden days, Kiki, we’d have said that you’ve got the world on a string.

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

Looks like you find some excellent spots in and out effurrywhere, sweet Kiki😸😺Extra Pawkiss just for you🐾😽💞