Sister Saturday Stuff with Seal

sister saturday seal 01 06012024

Hello everyone! Thanks for coming by to see me today, it’s Sister Saturday and I’m certainly glad to be here with you. I really wasn’t sure what I was going to tell you about today so I thought I’d give you some updates on some stuff going on around here. Oh, and welcome to June, the month of June, not sweet June from Zoolatry MOL!

sister saturday seal 02 06012024

First on the stuff list is that our Dad said thank you for all the well wishes on his foot injury. He’s actually not hobbling much now at all and that’s a really good thing. I’ve been keeping an eye on him and snuggling with him on a regular basis. I really do like my time with my Dad! Then, another stuff update, Simon seems to be doing fine. I know several of you have asked about him after his big ordeal. We’ll keep all paws crossed that he stays in the good range.

sister saturday seal 03 06012024

Lastly, remember Maxwell posting about his favorite Green Dot? Well, it seems that everyone is wanting to get in on the chase the Green Dot thing. It sure gets crowded out in the living room with all that chasing going on. Oh, one last thing and it’s just a Public Service Announcement, don’t forget to vote. Our Mom and Dad went and did the early voting thing yesterday.

sister saturday seal 04 06012024

Okay, that’s it for me today. I think I’ll grab a nap with the ducky. Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, donโ€™t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.ย  Okay, thatโ€™s it for now!ย  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

You are looking beautiful, Seal. Those were good updates and I am glad your dad and Simon are doing well.

Teddy and Mom
13 days ago

Great job on giving us all the scoop on what’s going on at your house Seal…..sounds like you have everything under control. We’re glad Dad’s paw is better (!) and that everyone else is doing well. Hopefully you’ll have a nice weekend too!

lynn and precious
13 days ago

Seal, I think you must be a good nurse, now Dad’s paw is gettin’ better. And good sister nurse to Simon. You need a little white cap like Miss Ellen’s kitties have.

13 days ago

Iloved reading that and yes, you do need that cap, Seal.

angiesrecipes
13 days ago

That’s very sweet of you taking care of your dad. Thanks for the update, beautiful Seal.

13 days ago

I am so happy to find an upbeat and happy news day for you to share with us seal. Nothing but happy news on here today and that makes me feel good. The cat did not come to eat the tuna I threw it away and put out fresh this morning we shall see

Kim and her angels
13 days ago

Seal, I’m very glad that your dad’s foot is much better and that Simon is doing well. Fingers and paws crossed for good health for all! Enjoy your ducky nap time! ๐Ÿ˜บ

13 days ago

That’s quite a bit of comforting news, Seal. Thanks for letting us know.

Our #1 is excited because she will be able to vote in the upcoming UK general elections. It is only recently that Brits residing overseas were given that right!

The Chans

Laila and Angel Minchie

Thank you, beautiful Seal, For those updates We love good news. Wish I could join you when you play with that green dot. Have a great weekend!

Zoolatry (June)
13 days ago

Good morning, Miss Seal, you’re looking mighty purrty if I do say so myself. And speaking of myself, must say thank you for the “mention”, though mine Mommy wouldn’t allow me on my bloggie today, said something else special had to be posted, MEOW! Anywayz, glad the Dad, and Simon are doing better, Good News is Good. And paws up on the vote thing, around my humble home someone never seems to stop talking about that so I guess it’s really impawtent. Happy Weekend to you and the whole family.

veronica lee
13 days ago

Seal, you’re absolutely stunning!
I’m happy to hear that your dad and Simon are both doing well.

Happy Saturday! .๐Ÿพ

Duke
13 days ago

You are so pretty, Seal, and we love hearing good news!

13 days ago

Seal, you beautiful girl, thank you for the updates!

Patricia
13 days ago

Happy to hear the good news today.

Sister Saturdaty Stuff with Seal
OMCs Seal you are one great correspondent you have your paw on all the impawtant news.
MOL MOL you need a traffic pawliceman to direct the Green Dot event

Turtle Lover
Turtle Lover
13 days ago

applause and a heartfelt thank you indeed!

13 days ago

You’re looking great, Seal. Thanks for he updates on everyone. We’re keeping our paws crossed for your dad and Simon.

13 days ago

You are so beautiful, Seal.
It’s good to read that your Dad is doing better.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Dearest Seal and Family,
That is a great update in many ways!
You sure are living a busy and playful life.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Bernadette
13 days ago

It’s all great news sister!

Jean
Jean
13 days ago

Mornin’, sweet Seal – Always appreciate updates and goings-on at your happy home. Glad that Dad is well into his mend and Simon is doing great. Has Tinslee already made her big trip to the vets (spay) ?

The J-Cats
13 days ago

Good to know both your Dad, and Simon, are on the mend.
And today’s pics are adorable.
Glad you’re all having lots of fun with the Green Dot. All that chasing sounds like good exercise too!

Leah
13 days ago

What welcome news, Seal, to hear that your Dad and Simon are doing well! All those pictures of you are just lovely!

Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Hi, Seal!!
You had a lot on your mind….and we’re glad you take care of your Dad!!

Hope the green dot comes out of hiding a lot!

Enjoy the weekend!!

Thanks for the updates!

Wendy and Dani
13 days ago

Seal, how I’ve missed seeing those gorgeous blues of yours! My fault as I haven’t been around as much. I’m so happy to hear all the fun you and the rest of the clatch are having chasing the green dot.
Good for your folks for purrticipating early in the vote. Is Dad’s foot all better yet?

Lillian
13 days ago

So many lovely photos to day.

Ellen J Pilch
13 days ago

Nice to see your pretty face Seal. We always vote. People that choose not to sicken me being that so many in the world don’t have that privilege.

Bell Fur Zoo
13 days ago

Fanks fur da update ๐Ÿ™‚ We hope efuryone keeps on da road to recovery!!

xoxo,
Matilda

Lucy and Xena
13 days ago

Glad everyone is doing better. And our Mom said she would go early vote when she and me, er, her and I, er, we both get back in town. XOX Xena

13 days ago

Thanks for the update, cutie!

Mary Kirkland
13 days ago

I’m glad Dad’s foot is better.

Darla M Sands
13 days ago

Ducky definitely needs a nap snuggle friend. ๐Ÿ˜€ Be well!

messymimi's meanderings

I’m glad about the good healthy updates. Yes, vote, although we don’t have any elections coming up until autumn. You can bet I will be voting.

The OP Pack
13 days ago

You worked hard to give us all those updates so we say you deserve that nap. Good to hear all the good updates. Enjoy the weekend.

Woos – Misty and Timber

citu
13 days ago

Hermosa foto. Te mando un beso.

Cheerful Monk
13 days ago

Thank you for the updates and the good news about your dad and Simon. Have a great weekend.

13 days ago

Seal, you are a wonderful nurse for Dad Terry, and a great reporter about stuff at your place, too! We are glad Dad and Simon are doing well. XO

peppylady.blogspot.com

Glad all of you kitty keep eye on Mom and Dad.

12 days ago

Seal ~ you are sooo pretty ~ sweet photos of you and glad to hear everyone is on the mend and will keep them in my prayers ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Tails Around the Ranch

Such a gorgeous kitty. Thanbks for all the updates. Keep up the good work.

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

Thanks for the updates, beautiful girl, we’re happy to hear that your Dad and Simon are feeling better. Healing Pawkisses continue for all of you๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ž

The Oceanside Animals
11 days ago

Chaplin: “Thank you for the updates, Seal! We’re happy to get a good report on everyone!”
Oona: “Oona casts her vote for more green dots!”

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

wowza your Mom and Dad voted ALREADY??? I won’t til November! Hate to even think about it. Glad the Dad is doing better!