Sister Saturday with Macy the Teacher

sister saturday macy 01 06152024

Hello everyone, it’s me Macy! Thanks for coming by to visit on Sister Saturday, I sure am happy you stopped by today. Did you know that I am a teacher? I didn’t know that either, but it just kind of evolved and it turns out I’m pretty good at it. Actually, lots of us hear ended up being teachers with our newest addition of little Chipper. He has a lot to learn yet.

sister saturday macy 02 06152024

We got together and decided to divvy up the teaching responsiblities, which I thought was a good idea. See the whale scratcher beside me? Well, I am teaching Chipper how to properly use our many scratchers. He’s getting the hang of it too, but he still wants to used some of the furniture to scratch on. I guess we’ll have some more training sessions!

sister saturday macy 03 06152024

I also get to teach Chipper about proper hydration techniques. I already taught him how to use the big “pond” water bowl and he caught on to that rather quickly. Now I’m teaching him how to use this fountain. He’s watching and learning. I’m happy to say that he didn’t have any problem at all learning to fountainize himself!

sister saturday macy 04 06152024

Boy, that teaching young ones is sure hard work and I’m ready for a nap. Have a most wonderful Sister Saturday everyone.. Hey Pet Bloggers, don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Please stop by and visit each individual post for our Angels. It will mean a world of comfort to the families who miss them so much.  Click on the image to visit.

You are a very good teacher, Macy.

Teddy and Mom
1 month ago

Bravo for you Macy taking on the role of kindergarten teacher with Chip! Looks like he’s learning thanks to you being patient with him and showing him the “ropes” of how to fit into a household! I’m sure your family is proud of you but all of us are too believe me. Learning about scratchers and not scratching furniture and how to use a fountain – VERY important stuff. WOO HOO FOR YOU!

1 month ago

You are a great teacher, I can tell by how Chipper is watching you demonstrate how to drink properly from the fountain… you deserve that big beautiful chair all to yourself. enjoy your nap… I smile every time I see the header here.. Cat City! ha ha

Precious
1 month ago

Macy, sometimes there is just one in a group that is the perfect teacher. It seems like you are a natural. Chipper will soon learn everything very well.

angiesrecipes
1 month ago

I bet that you are a very good teacher!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Macy, you sure are a lovely and caring teacher to young Chipper!
You also earned your nap.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

1 month ago

Chipper, you are still a little boy cat. Look at your sweet picture at the pond. So little.

2 Senior Girl Kittens
2 Senior Girl Kittens
1 month ago

Macy, we are proud of you for being such a good teacher for young Chipper 👍👍👍😸😺

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith

You are an excellent teacher with Chipper, Macy!

Laila and Angel Minchie

Yes, it is quite a big responsibility training new kittens, but you are doing a great job! Of course, it also helps you have many of your siblings there to help you out. You are all doing a great job! Have a great weekend!

Pamela Jackson
1 month ago

I am betting that you are a great teacher. I know mom and dad are prob very proud of you. I have to say that you are so adorable also.

Ellen J Pilch
1 month ago

You are a great teacher and big sister. And you are a beauty too. XO

Patricia
1 month ago

You are a good example for Chipper to follow. He’ll catch on but you and your Dad will have to be patient.

Good job, Macy!
The little ones always need some instruction, and no doubt a whappy paw to an oldster once in awhile is impawtant too.

1 month ago

You are doing a great job teaching Chipper all he need to learn, Macy.

1 month ago

Ms Macy you are such a kind and patient teacher. Chipper appears to be a very eager student too.

Kitties Blue
1 month ago

Well, Macy, divvying up the teaching responsibilities sounds like a good plan. That way nobody needs to miss any naps because of teaching responsibilities. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta & Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer, Kizmet, Audrey & Raleigh

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
1 month ago

chip…make sure yur big sisturr teechez ya how ta open de pantree
and uze a cell ewe lar dee vize ta order sum canned goodz online 🐟‼️😺💙
macy, de gurl sayz ewe kneaded ta bee heer bee for eye started shreddin
up holstree itemz😼😺😺🐟💖

1 month ago

Macy ~ you are a handsome teacher and little Chipper is adorable and seems to be catching on to your lessons ~ so good you are helping ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Leah
1 month ago

Macy, it’s so good of you and the others to step up and teach little Chipper! Naps are well deserved, all around!

Jean
Jean
1 month ago

Mornin’, Teacher Macy (and student Chipper!) – What a good big sister you are, Macy, to want to help your little brother learn.

1 month ago

Chipper is so lucky to have you as a teacher and big sister! We love the photo of the two of you at the “Big Pond”!

The Chans

1 month ago

What a good teacher you are, sweet Macy. Chipper is so fortunate to have you show him what’s what. We will go and visit Our Rainbow Friends. It is such a loving kindness of Ann to create such beautiful remembrances. XO

Cheerful Monk

Bless you! The world needs more good teachers. ❤️

Ananka

That is great you are help Chipper. :-D

Lillian
1 month ago

Allways good to discover new skills

Lucy and Xena
1 month ago

So glad Chipper “fountainized” himself. He will never be thirsty again, BOL!

Charles Huss
1 month ago

He’s lucky he has such a great teacher.

1 month ago

You were a young’un too once! (Actually, not that long ago! MOL) That Chipper sure is a cutie pie.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels Three

I am sure you will be a great teacher

Tails Around the Ranch

Way to step up to help Chipper become a good mancat, Macy.

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

We know that you’re a great teacher, Macy. Excellent work😺😸Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞

The Oceanside Animals
1 month ago

Charlee: “That Chipper seems like a quick study! It’s good that you are teaching him proper scratching and hydration techniques.”
Oona: “Oona bets he would do well in her ‘How To Defend Yourself From Chaplin’ class, too!”

Darla M Sands

Awww…

messymimi's meanderings

Teaching is hard but rewarding, I’m glad all of you are taking a hand with Chipper, it seems he’s a quick study but you can’t start too young.

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

You are SUCH a GOOD teacher and Chipper is quite the student!!! Well done!