Happy Tabby Tuesday: Avoiding the Traffic Jam with Simon

happy tabby tuesday simon 07092024

Hey gang, welcome to Happy Tabby Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week so far. Here, I guess you could say so far, so good. I’m up here on the high condo doing my best to avoid the traffice jam. With so many kitties here, the traffic gets to be a bit congested at times, especially during the rush hour. So, when you can, it’s best to keep up and out of the way.

Rush Hour? Yes, it happens several times a day. There is the rush during feeding time, and that happens three times a day. Then there’s another rush during playtime which happens in the morning and in the late evening. I’m beginning to thing we need some traffic lights installed. It would make it easier if you’re try to cross traffic to get to a food bowl. I might have to talk to the Dad about that.

Okay, that’s it for the traffic report. Don’t forget to leave your daily link over at The Cat Blogosphere for a chance to grab an entry for the end of the month drawing.  Okay, that’s it for now!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!! More Forever Homes More Often! Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Notify of
guest

Lillian
9 days ago

Good to have some distens for the others sometimes

It is good to be able to avoid the traffic jams.

Teddy and Mom
9 days ago

WOW…..I guess I’m lucky to avoid traffic PERIOD! Nobody is in my way that’s for sure since I’m an “only”…..I think you have the best spot for keeping an eye on things too!

Zoolatry
9 days ago

Simon the Wise. There, we fixed it. Or: Simon Knows Best!

9 days ago

I might have to research to see if kitty traffic lights exist, if not, maybe we could invent one and get rich… I am betting the food rush is the one that needs the light the most. Beau is all by himself but boy does he rush to get his food, he only eats twice a day, but he does get tidbits when we eat 3 times a day

veronica lee
9 days ago

Simon, your condo sounds like a busy kitty metropolis.
Kitty traffic lights would be a great idea!

Happy Tuesday! 🐾

My GBGV Life
9 days ago

I bet with so many of you it is quite the rush at important times of the day!

lynn and precious
9 days ago

Simon, you look a bit like an air traffic controller at the ready.

Kim and her angels
9 days ago

Simon, maybe your mom could act as a crossing guard. 😁

I can well imagine how busy is at your house, especially at meal times!

angiesrecipes
9 days ago

Very wise, Simon :-) Traffic light wouldn’t help, my dear, kids are kids :-))

Laila and Angel Minchie

We can only imagine the traffic jams that happen at your house, Simon. You are smart to stay up high when they start.

Loulou
9 days ago

I think you need a policeman’s outfit and some flags to point out WHERE the traffic is to avoid!!!

9 days ago

You may need one of those high-viz vests, Simon!

Patricia
9 days ago

You look like you don’t let traffic jams get in your way when it’s time to eat or any other time. I think you are top cat😼

9 days ago

Mom and I enjoyed the traffic report. We love knowing how it goes for all of you.

Duke
9 days ago

That’s a great spot to hang out to avoid those traffic jams, Simon!

9 days ago

You look very comfy up there, Simon. It’s very smart to get up high when the traffic goes racing by. BOL!

Ellen J Pilch
9 days ago

It does sound like you need a traffic light. :) XO

9 days ago

Rush hour is supper time here too. Oh to be a fly on your wall as you all run to the dinner bell

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder

Oh Simon, guess you pretty well got it figured out how to circumvent those rush hour points.
Lovely photo and I love your face.
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties

Comedy Plus
9 days ago

I love your fluffy tail, Simon. You’re so handsome.

I can see why you have so many traffic jams. There are a lot of kitties there and that’s what happens.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to all the kitties and my best to your wonderful peeps. ♥

da tabbies o trout towne
da tabbies o trout towne
9 days ago

dood…bee like de pole lease N start issue inn traffic tikitz….😺🐟‼️‼️

Xena, Lucy, Riley and Chia

So Simon, does that mean you eat fashionably late?

Simon ~ sweet photo of you handsome one ~ glad you are avoiding the ‘traffic’ ~ smart ~
Hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

Leah
9 days ago

What a grand floofy tail you have, Simon! It does seem wise to sit out the traffic congestion! Let us know if you find something that works, we have those traffic jams too!

Jean
Jean
9 days ago

Mornin’, Simon – You have that look that says “there’s yet another traffic jam brewing!”

The LLB Gang
9 days ago

We can imagine traffic gets pretty backed up at your place. It’s nice to see you found a place to escape the madness, Simon!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny

Tails Around the Ranch

We hope you’re staying cool. Nice view from your vantage point. 😻

Cheerful Monk
8 days ago

I’m glad you have a nice place to escape to. I don’t like crowds either. ❤️

Ananka
8 days ago

Good to get away from the busy times for sure! Great photo :-D

Peppylady (Dora)
8 days ago

What a mighty big tail.

The OP Pack
8 days ago

Wise move, Simon. Better to avoid the traffic jam AND you get the best view of all the playtime craziness. But be sure you don’t miss mealtime – thats the best time of the day

Woos – Misty and Timber

8 days ago

Wow, I’m glad I’m the only kitty here! I don’t think I would like traffic jams especially at feeding time. ~Murphy

8 days ago

Maybe you need a traffic light, a traffic cop, AND a traffic cam, Simon!

8 days ago

I bet your dad could make that happen!

messymimi
8 days ago

I can imagine it’s rather busy in a house of so many kitties when feeding or playing time comes around. I hope no one gets run over!

citu
8 days ago

Es una bella foto. Parece divertido. te mando un beso.

The Oceanside Animals

Charlee: “Ooh, traffic jams ― our Dada is not a fan of those!”
Chaplin: “Maybe you could hire one of those traffic cops that used to stand in the intersection telling people when to go. I hear most of them are looking for work since they invented traffic lights.”

Cat and Dog Chat With Caren

You could also install a round-about!!! MOL!!!

Dorothy "FiveSibesMom"

You look so content and beautiful atop that condo! Oh, I know rush hour – my FiveSibes used to come rushing en masse at dinner time, special ice cream days, and early morning potty time! I used to call it our “traffic jam” but it was more like your “rush hour!” Enjoy!

Angel Binky, Stippie, Peachy and Granny

MOL…your face says it all, Simon😸😸🐾😽💞